Thor+Magneto vs Illuminati.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Thor and Magneto are sent to kill the Illuminati. Thor has transported a Walmart sized clump of Titanium and a car sized piece of Adamantium to the battlefield.
No morals, wanting to kill but in control. No pis. No cis.No bfr. But Thor and strange can teleport things there. ( natural things in the universe, no man/alien made objects). On Earth. Its expendable.

Round 1.Illuminati. (No prep either side.Have no knowledge of Thor and Magneto)
1. Beast, Black Panther, Captain America in original Hulk Buster suits.(150 ton max strength).
2. Reed( only access to what he has on him)
3. Tony current suit.
4. Namor fully hydrated
5. Current Strange.

Round 2. Add current Blackbolt to Illuminati roster.

Round 3. Same as 2. Illuminati gets 1 hour prep but no knowledge of opponents. Add Heimdall and Warriors 3 to team 1.

pym-ftw
Clear
Clear
Stop @ Reed.

ShadowFyre
Thanks. Do you think its a fair fight pretty much all 3 rounds?

pym-ftw
Magneto is kinda useless here tbh

ShadowFyre
Thor solos. I don't disagree with that necessarily but Strange and BB are no pushovers adding in Namor, Iron Man and the rest and he's gonna have his hands full.

zopzop
Thor or Classic Magneto could solo Round 1.

BB could end Team Thorneto if they're not careful in Round 2.

Reed ends Thorneto easily in Round 3.

*********NOTE : It's possible Thorneto stops cold at Strange. He's supposedly ridiculously amped now. He sold his soul for power. Let's see how that works out for him.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor or Classic Magneto could solo Round 1.

BB could end Team Thorneto if they're not careful in Round 2.

Reed ends Thorneto easily in Round 3.

*********NOTE : It's possible Thorneto stops cold at Strange. He's supposedly ridiculously amped now. He sold his soul for power. Let's see how that works out for him.

I haven't kept up with Strange much lately. Bit he has always been pretty badass.

And Reed is one of the hardest people to put in matches.
With no prep, he is useless past street level. Give him 45 seconds, a jar of peanut butter, and a rubber band and he solos entire pantheons.

DarkRaiden
How do Thor and Magneto not stomp? Even the prep round, only 1 hour won't do much.

ShadowFyre
Well the way I looked at it was two high heralds vs two mid to high heralds ( one who commonly beats abstracts) + 2 more mid to low heralds and 3 streets in hulkbuster suits and Reed.

Anyone is welcome to report it as spite but I don't see it.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Anyone is welcome to report it as spite but I don't see it.
/Reported wink

ShadowFyre
Damnit zop. Your gonna get me banned and I'm gonna have to come back as ShadowFyre1 so no one will know who I am.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Damnit zop. Your gonna get me banned and I'm gonna have to come back as ShadowFyre1 so no one will know who I am.
laughing
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.