SWTOR not Revan's prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I just found an interesting quote by Malgus:

"At his prime, he was a powerful warrior, a general, and a skilled tactician...a legend to some. Now...I cannot say..."

If this is true, which is most likely, due to the fact he was in torture for 300 years, this makes Revan look even more badass if he can preform the feats he did. smokin'

Nephthys
Malgus is saying he doesn't know. That's hardly compelling.

DarthAnt66
Here's the video (10:50): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz2CBZtvM8c

By the tone he says it, it is as if he is saying "now he's not" as for he also implied that Revan used to be in his prime, but now he is not.

ares834
Of course he wasn't at his best. He's been imprisoned and drained for hundreds of years. Something tells me he will be quite a bit out of practice.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Here's the video (10:50): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz2CBZtvM8c

By the tone he says it, it is as if he is saying "now he's not" as for he also implied that Revan used to be in his prime, but now he is not.

Malgus hasn't seen or met Revan. So how would he know that? Why should we think his opinion is accurate?

As Ares says, Revan was probably a bit out of practice maybe. Though he had time to rest and heal up after he was rescued. He doesn't immediately run over to the Foundry and get killed.

psmith81992
Make another one of these damn threads, I dare you. Also Revan doesn't die. Fold Space=?

DarthAnt66
I would, just for the satisfaction of your anger, but it seems I cannot:

"You have attempted to create a number of threads in a short space of time. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator."

Once I'm allowed again, I will. smile

Emperordmb
I'd like to say that Revan's prime was definitely not before he got his mask back. If his prime isn't in SWTOR, then it's certainly in his book.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan's prime is when his memories get fully restored after his redemption, aka the Revan reborn phase.

SWTOR is definitely not Revan's prime.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus hasn't seen or met Revan. So how would he know that? Why should we think his opinion is accurate?
I don't think that Malgus was speculating, he would have known and assessed Revan's situation before making a judgment about him. Malgus wasn't stupid or speculator type guy, he was very smart, straight-forward and visionary.

Originally posted by Nephthys
As Ares says, Revan was probably a bit out of practice maybe. Though he had time to rest and heal up after he was rescued. He doesn't immediately run over to the Foundry and get killed.
Would it be possible to fully undo 3 centuries span of worth of damage within a span of few days?

Yes, Revan was exceptionally good with healing processes but I am not sure this would have been enough. It is almost a miracle that Revan sustained worst kind of torture for 3 centuries, most would have perished in his position IMO.

At minimum, Revan wasn't psychologically stable during SWTOR phase. And psychological stability plays a big part in effectiveness of an individual on the whole.

DarthAnt66
thumb up swtor.com even described him as a "crazed Jedi."
300 years in isolation and torture would do the trick. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.