Benjamin "The Vampire" Grimm and runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Thing gets cursed with Vampirism and then runs the following gauntlet; keep in mind that Vampirism inceases ones strength 10-20 times...in the case of The Thing we'll assume that it increases his strength 15 times...Vampirism also buffs durability (degree of which varies however).

All battles are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed and takes place at night in an abandoned area in New York City...

All battles feature Hand to Hand combat ONLY (Thor can use his Hammer however); no other powers or abilities allowed....how far does Benjamin "The Vampire" Grimm get?

1) Black Adam...
2) Hercules...
3) Superman...
4) DoS Doomsday...
5) Warriors Madness Thor (no Power Gem)...
6) Kurse...
7) Thanos...

zopzop
Stops at 5. Thor's hammer is a sacred relic. Vamp Thing is hosed.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Stops at 5. Thor's hammer is a sacred relic. Vamp Thing is hosed.

Doh!! You are right... thumb up

For the sake of argument, lets pretend for a moment that Thors Madness negates its function as a holy relic (Warriors Madness Thor was homicidal afterall)...how far would Ben get then?

pym-ftw
Who is the strongest person vampirism has amped ten fold?

On topic possibly 2 if Greek weapons are also holy.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Lets assume that no Holy Weapons are used here...

But you are right, Hercs Mace very well may fit criteria... thumb up

Tony Stark

Ben can already stalemate Hercules silly rabbit...

TheLordofMurder

Virtually every mortal that gets infected with it...

pym-ftw
Even still Herc with his gear from avengers academy run would be hard for any brick to deal with.

I haven't followed herc in a while so I don't know if he lost that gear later though.

zopzop
Hercules' mace is not a holy relic. So no.

pym-ftw
What about the Lion fleece armor from the trials?

zopzop
What about the Lion fleece armor from the trials?
Nope. It has to be a holy relic/symbol. Like the Cross or Mjolnir.

abhilegend
Heat Vision. Bye Bye Ben.

maxivitopowe
Even still Herc with his gear from avengers academy run would be hard for any brick to deal with.

I haven't followed herc in a while so I don't know if he lost that gear later though. why will he have all his gear on him?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Heat Vision. Bye Bye Ben.

Re-read the OP...

Hand to Hand combat only...

carver9
Vampirism also increase speed to a high degree. Which Vampire speed is Ben getting for this fight.?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Vampirism also increase speed to a high degree. Which Vampire speed is Ben getting for this fight.?

Hard to say as there is no way to quantify it; with the strength increase its spelled out that vampirism increases that stat 10-20 times...

No metric of that sort exists for the increase in speed vampirism grants you; I'd imagine thats its significant though...

Think about this: Captain America is much faster than normal people, and vampires (like Baron Blood), were faster and stronger than him at night...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.