Maximus vs Hector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
Seeing as we've had a wee recurrence of these historical type character fights I thought I'd pitch these two against each other as they both seem pretty evenly matched.

In group fights they both took out plenty of fodder. They both had gone showings against a big opponent. Maximus against the big guy with the gold mark. Hector against the big general he rammed a spear through.

Setting is a small arena with various offensive weapons scattered around. Nets, maces, axes, swords daggers as well as shields of various sizes and materials.

So...who takes it?

I'm swerving towards Maximus as more of his opponents were more used to fighting in these types of fights. Then again Hector probably took out more trained fighters as most gladiators were likely criminals rather than soldiers.

Discuss.

Robtard
Maximus has superior fights. He takes it or takes the lion's share in a match style fight. 7/10

FrothByte
I'd have to say Maximus. He had more impressive 1 on 1 fights. So good in fact that he was asked to lengthen his fights to please the crowd. I don't recall Hector ever having an impressive 1 on 1 fight. He struggled against Ajax and nearly lost, though I say he still gets a few wins.

So yeah, agreed with Rob on the 7/10 for Maximus.

Time Immemorial
Maximus won against the Emperor with a mortal wound. Destroyed legions, fought in the midst of thousands of germans, survived the colosseum fights pitted against him to lose. Took a pile of unorganized gladiators who are used to solo fighting and made them fight like an army just by speaking to them and won the impossible and was a true warrior and bad ass.

Maximus 10/10

COG Veteran
Maximus every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.