Where are they now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dyno
Used to come on here religiously back in the day. Popped my head in maybe 3 times since. Good to see that there's still some familiar faces hanging about in here!

What's everyone been up to these days? It's been like half a decade and I was curious to see where everyone's at in their life.

I'm 23 now. First joined when I was 16! Still living in Glasgow. Not long left uni. Working as a freelance videographer now.

What about you? Eh?xxx

Bardock42
I joined KMC when I was 18, after returning from the US to Germany. Since then I have finished German high school, started and aborted multiple University degrees, started dating someone I met on here, moved to England and and then moved in with her in my home town back in Germany. Started working in my familiy's business, software and such, and turned 27.

That's about it...

jaden101
I'm still dispensing wisdom, wit and scathing insults to those who deserve it. Just with a few more gray hairs.

Robtard
Joined in 2005; I've acheived more power than ever thought possible.

Clovie
joined in 2003, finished highschool, finished uni, started job and and phd studies messed

and still no husband sad

Robtard
Originally posted by Clovie

and still no husband sad

I'll eMarry you

Clovie
as if that counted erm

Bardock42
joined in 2003, finished highschool, finished uni, started job and and phd studies messed

and still no husband sad

You are too good for all the guys!

Astner
as if that counted erm
Hey, Rob may be a piece of shit but he still has feelings... oh you were referring to e marriage? Never-mind then.

Clovie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Bardock42
You are too good for all the guys! tx Marius! ^^

Ax3l
Now, I exist only in the imagination of millennials everywhere. Also, I joined in 2005? Someone else check on that.

Shakyamunison
Jun 16th, 2005

Ax3l
Nope, I actually joined in 2004.

10 year membership oughta give me all those perks now right.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
Hey, Rob may be a piece of shit but he still has feelings... oh you were referring to e marriage? Never-mind then.

Funny

Ax3l
Oh good Rob still comes here. At least this place still has a little sanity.

Robtard
Why haven't you shown me your butthole yet, Ax?

Ax3l
I have, you just haven't been looking hard enough. ;-)

Also I think this thread would've done better if it was titled Where Have All The Cowboys Gone

Robtard
Cole, that one hit wonder.

Ax3l
Speaking of Cole.

Anyone been watching True Detective?

That's some good shit.

Robtard
Yes. How far are you?

Ax3l
Finished. Loved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.