The last stand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

This is Marvel Earths last stand vs Thanos, both sides going all out
to win this battle.

The Avengers

Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Iron Man
Spectrum
Ms.Marvel
Thor
Hulk

Vs

Thanos

TheLordofMurder
Heroes win due to Dr Strange...

He could evoke some greater being (like Order or Chaos) to come to his aid in exchange for some favor or something of great value...

pym-ftw
Team

Unintentionally spite really.

Stoic
It's spite unless Thanos turns around, and begins to TP ass rape the team bringing some of their more powerful members over to his side.

Supermex
Would big T be able 2 one punch any of them ?

pym-ftw
This team going all out (last stand) Thanos would be lucky to run away in one piece

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
Would big T be able 2 one punch any of them ?

Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Dr. Strange could be one shot KO'd, or simply placed in force cubes, The Hulk has been mind controlled by him already, Thor was unable to mount any kind of an offense against him that did nothing but make him beg for more.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
This team going all out (last stand) Thanos would be lucky to run away in one piece

Yeah because Thor wasn't trying when he hit him with his lightning and his hammer. He's also held Thor in a force cube while in possession of the Power Gem. I'm basing this on his feats in comics not off of my imagination.

pym-ftw
Feats of Thor not going all out? Right....

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Dr. Strange could be one shot KO'd, or simply placed in force cubes, The Hulk has been mind controlled by him already, Thor was unable to mount any kind of an offense against him that did nothing but make him beg for more.

So is Hyp, Blue Marv and Spectrum kind of the last hope

zopzop
Yup. Force Cubes and Mind R@pe would decimate the overwhelming majority of this team. And this is before Thanos begins mounting any kind of offense.

Stoic
Feats of Thor not going all out? Right....

Wait, are you saying that Thor was holding back? I mean does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

Originally posted by Supermex
So is Hyp, Blue Marv and Spectrum kind of the last hope

Force Cubes, and TP will do away with this entire team. He could do this while sitting there smiling at them.

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. Force Cubes and Mind R@pe would decimate the overwhelming majority of this team. And this is before Thanos begins mounting any kind of offense.

Yep pretty much.

Tony Stark
Team

Unintentionally spite really.

yes

pym-ftw
Wait, are you saying that Thor was holding back? I mean does that make any sense whatsoever to you?. I'm saying Thor has better feats. Ie cracking celestial armor.

Angel Watching
Them takes him down, but not easily

DarkSaint85
Let's see what Strange can do now first....

abhilegend
I'm saying Thor has better feats. Ie cracking celestial armor.
Thor chipped celestial armor on his own, he cracked it with belt of strength. Namor has done that too. In fact Cyclops backed up by a minuscule portion of Phoenix Force which was unable to stop Hercules blew Arishem's hand off. Pardon me if I don't find Thor chipping it so impressive.

9jaboy
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor chipped celestial armor on his own, he cracked it with belt of strength. Namor has done that too. In fact Cyclops backed up by a minuscule portion of Phoenix Force which was unable to stop Hercules blew Arishem's hand off. Pardon me if I don't find Thor chipping it so impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.