Mother Talzin vs. Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, all out

Battle takes place in Exar Kun's temple

Emperordmb
Force: tie... I don't see either being capable of overwhelming the other.

All-out: Talzin. The inclusion of weapons gives them a way to overwhelm eachother's defenses, and I believe Talzin is the more powerful of the two.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox easily, IMO.

Darth Nox specializes in esoteric matters of the Force as well. He not just acquired the capability to summon deadly tendrils like Zannah but mastered the Force-walking talent to such a degree that he was able to summon the power of 5 additional dark side warriors (besides his own) during a battle to utterly destroy a canonically "supremely powerful" opponent.

I don't see how anybody can match Nox unless he is prime Luke, Sith Emperor, The Father and/or Sidious.

Emperordmb
I always thought of Nox as a female TBH

Nephthys
Female is better imo. Cuz that way you get to bang Steve Blum. Mmmm dat voice ~

Lord Stark
Well if this is Talzin with prep she dominates excellent

Without prep this is an interesting battle. Talzin has the chops to fend off Master Windu for sometime as well as surround herself in a barrier and blast Darth Nox with lightning.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Well if this is Talzin with prep she dominates excellent

Without prep this is an interesting battle. Talzin has the chops to fend off Master Windu for sometime as well as surround herself in a barrier and blast Darth Nox with lightning.
Nox possesses 'combined might' of:

1. Himself
2. Darth Zash
3. Lord Ergast
4. Darth Andru
5. Kalatosh Zavros
6. Horak-mul

In addition, Nox can tank extremely potent Force powers without any issue. I seriously doubt that Talzin can even hurt Nox. On top of this, Nox's immense Force powers would be more then enough to destroy Talzin.

Nephthys
I'm not certain Nox possesses Zash's strength. In fact, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He does, however, possess the power of a Voss Mystic that you bind on Voss. So its more:

1. Himself
2. Voss Mystic
3. Lord Ergast
4. Darth Andru
5. Kalatosh Zavros
6. Horak-mul

Emperordmb
I think that if you could disrupt Nox's hold over the spirits, then they could break free. Talzin may be capable of this considering all of the mental and spiritual shit she has done with her magic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think that if you could disrupt Nox's hold over the spirits, then they could break free. Talzin may be capable of this considering all of the mental and spiritual shit she has done with her magic.

That's rather speculative though.

Emperordmb
well before she got a hold over them they were ****ing shit up, and she had to do some mind healing shit. So it's obvious her mental and spiritual balance impacts her level of control over them. If this were to be disrupted, it's likely her control over the spirits would lessen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.