WHich Human can give Hela the best genetics for baby?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
Hela comes down to earth to look for a breeding partner. she is looking for a Human with the best genetics to give her strong baby. which human can give her the best genetics? you can use humans from any universe or comics company.

Branlor Swift
Sue Dibney

Galan007
Doom.

DarkSaint85
Alfred.

StiltmanFTW
Clint Barton

DarkSaint85
End thread.

JuggernautMania
dont you think Captain America or Batman could give her much better genetics? or even juggernaut?

pym-ftw
Scott Summers not even close, seems like all his descendants are insanely powerful

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Scott Summers not even close, seems like all his descendants are insanely powerful

hmmm you have a very good point. she might very well choose cyclops to breed her, but what about steve rogers? it was stated everybody in asgard knows captain america as a great hero. Hela probably heard about him as well and is looking for his genetics.

StiltmanFTW
She has no need for a hero.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She has no need for a hero.

she wants a strong baby from a human. which human can give her the good genetics she deserve?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
hmmm you have a very good point. she might very well choose cyclops to breed her, but what about steve rogers? it was stated everybody in asgard knows captain america as a great hero. Hela probably heard about him as well and is looking for his genetics. Base asgardians have better base stats.

maxivitopowe
Spiderman

Wonder Man
Artie. Thought projection.

Badabing
Batman, Doom, Hawkeye, Kyle Rayner.

Sin I AM
reed richards

SamZED
Sin beat me to it.

Digi
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
hmmm you have a very good point. she might very well choose cyclops to breed her, but what about steve rogers? it was stated everybody in asgard knows captain america as a great hero. Hela probably heard about him as well and is looking for his genetics.

Maybe sate your fetish somewhere else?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cartoon+breed

Stoic
I was going to say Adam Warlock, but i don't know if he fits the criteria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.