Here we say, "come over and say hey."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScruffyD
My friend introduced me to this site (and forums), so I'm here to see if it's as good as he said it was. ;-)

I haven't seen any good movies lately. That new movie with Bruce Willis (SP?) looked interesting, but I can't remember it's name. Anyone got a recommendation?

Corran
Hey scruffy, who's you friend?

GordonSkywalker
He is my friend!

Member.
really? gordon, u should invite more friends, and tell them to stay! welcome scruffyd, i hope u enjoy these boards and hope you contribute to the site.

Julie
Are you talking about Tears of the Sun>????...it was a decent movie...not the greatest, but not the worst action flick out there

GordonSkywalker
Yes Scruffy is my best pal, I will let him tell you more about himself if he wishes to. But we have been best friends for many years!

Member.
bruce willis latest movie was tears of the sun i think, you talking about that? X2 recommended movie.

mechmoggy
Hiya Scruffy, stick around and post some bits. big grin

ScruffyD
Tears of the Sun... sounds right.

I've heard enough about X2 from my brothers. :-/ Previews look cool though. Not sure if it's worth seeing in the theatre -- but I did see the previous there, and liked it.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :-) Hi Gordon!

GordonSkywalker
Hi Scruffy!

Dexx
hi scruffy

Mujaffa
hellu

Member.
yep, hello to you too.

GordonSkywalker
What is this- no more welcomes for my pal Scruffy? After all I did to talk up this cool forum to him? Only kidding guys he will probably only surf in every now and then. He is quite a busy man!

Member.
well looks like he's not coming any time soon. btw, welcome to the boards scruffyd.

GordonSkywalker
Thanks for your support, Member! There will be an extra bonus for you once we make it back home to the ranch.

Julie
where's scruffyd?

GordonSkywalker
As I stated he is a very busy man. Further details are classified. Only those with the highest security clearance are permitted that knowledge.

Fitch
or a proper thief...evil face
welcome for him.....when he'll come back....

GordonSkywalker
Attention: I spoke to the Scruffman this afternoon and I am now acting as his official spokesperson. He will not be giving out intimate details of his life but is willing to converse with all the cool people here. Also, he plans to take some time out to get further aquainted with the Forums as soon as he can. Thank you all for your interest in my friend. cool

Member.
thanks for clearing things up. i don't think theres any more questionsbig grin

GordonSkywalker
Thanks, but as pointed out earlier by my new friend yerssot, not even I can predict when he will come and post.

Member.
of course. there is no fate. one controls one's own life.

GordonSkywalker
Wise words. Hopefully the Scruffman will come again and I will know about it.

Member.
hey, more people should invite their friends into this forum.

yerssot
that already happened, and not many stayed
*smacks michael*

GordonSkywalker
What does this 'Michael" person have to do with the Scruffman? confused

yerssot
he's a member here, came online two or three times

GordonSkywalker
That has little to do with welcoming Scruffy. We should keep such posts on the other thread. Welcome and Welcome and Welcome to Scruffy! cool

Member.
welcome scruffy!!! on another note, is michael your friend yerssot?

yerssot
yes, RL friend, together with FireMaster or Fire who looms around

Member.
heh. i think our little group is enough for this forum.

yerssot
which group?

Fitch
the KMC group wink

yerssot
too small, need GL here big grin

GordonSkywalker
Everyone bow to the genius of my friend Scruffy! eek!

yerssot
because ... ?

GordonSkywalker
It is his welcome thread and not many people are posting as compared to the other welcome threads. Satisfied?

yerssot
not really, I'm hungry sad

GordonSkywalker
I did try to give you some nice fried bologna but you refused. By the way, I live near a Waffle House. eek!

yerssot
I live in a waffle house big grin

GordonSkywalker
If you do you do but that has little to do with my pal Scruffy.

yerssot
I wanted to make him jealous of that fact big grin

GordonSkywalker
Yes he will be suitably impressed.

Member.
laughing out loud aren't you trying really a little too hard to get your friend into this forum? didn't he already say he will? just something to think about.

GordonSkywalker
Member the self-appointed counselor: You are not experienced enoiugh in these matters to attempt an analysis of my intentions. I spoke to Scruffy not a half-hour ago and speak with authorization from him. He IS quite impressed with the Forums and YOU in particular. He will be back often. Case closed.

Member.
are you seriouseek!he impressed with melaughing out loud now i do feel special. and my bad. i'm not quite that experienced in these matters but i'm taking the pschology class thing for 2 years, i've decided to become a "shrink" if i'm not successful in architecture or maybe both.

GordonSkywalker
That is very impressive. Yes he mentioned you specifically during our conversation. I apologise if I seemed rude. It is the stress of the day that's all. big grin

Fitch
for all of us....

GordonSkywalker
Very understanding of you Fitch.

Member.
it's ok. i'm kinda used to itlaughing out loud

GordonSkywalker
Kind of cool having you around though!

Member.
cool

GordonSkywalker
I think Scruffy is feeling like one of the boys now.

Reiko
hehe I I'm new too.. just figuring all this out.. smile but hi!

GordonSkywalker
On behalf of my friend...I thank you for your kind messages of welcome!

Evy_O
Yeah, I'm new too... Very original. Hi all!
rolling on floor laughing

GordonSkywalker
Welcome my new friend! Scruffy(for whom this thread is for) is a longtime friend of mine. We used to kick it back in the day. We did some serious rpg and even formed a garage rock band! He is also a master expert of all sorts of computers. I kid you not. cool

Julie
computers eh........good for him....I'll leave him all the hard jobs...computers and I rarely agree

GordonSkywalker
Trust me it isn't hard for him at all. He is a technical wizard. I tell you no lies.

chico23
Welcome, enjoy the best boards on the net.

MayumiTendou
I'm new. Ciao.

yerssot
howdy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.