Zeus vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Zeus from Immortals vs Thor

KingD19
Zeus is a helluva lot faster and could probably hurt Thor with his weapons. It might take a bit of wearing down, but I see Zeus taking a good number of wins as Thor can't really hit him.

liqiankun1998
不错

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Zeus is a helluva lot faster and could probably hurt Thor with his weapons. It might take a bit of wearing down, but I see Zeus taking a good number of wins as Thor can't really hit him.

Who do you think is stronger?

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Zeus is a helluva lot faster and could probably hurt Thor with his weapons. It might take a bit of wearing down, but I see Zeus taking a good number of wins as Thor can't really hit him. Why do you think Thor's just a brick?

Thor holds Zeus in place with a storm like he did the Destroyer and one-shots him.

Psychotron
Can't Zeus also control the elements? I hate what a pretty boy he was in Immortals though.

Robtard
Thor wins. Cos Immortals utterly, completely and thoroughly sucked.

Those Greek gods were also being taken out by some rebar sticking out of a wall. Pathetic.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do you think Thor's just a brick?

Thor holds Zeus in place with a storm like he did the Destroyer and one-shots him.

Considering the destroyer was slow and clunky and could barely walk, and Zeus had super speed, idk about that.

Thor could still win, but not like that.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor wins. Cos Immortals utterly, completely and thoroughly sucked.

Those Greek gods were also being taken out by some rebar sticking out of a wall. Pathetic.

If a human hit them with rebar it would not have done anything. Wasn't that the whole story that the gods could kill each other? Basically meaning they where all on the same level, like humans could kill humans, gods can kill gods. Just like in Wrath of the Titans.

Silent Master
They didn't appear to very strong, I mean breaking those support pillars seemed to take a lot of effort.

Robtard
The god's body was still 'weak' enough to be pierced by some random bit of metal sticking out a wall.

That wouldn't happen with what we've seen of Thor, that bit of metal would have bent or shattered against his flesh regardless of force applied.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
They didn't appear to very strong, I mean breaking those support pillars seemed to take a lot of effort.

Yea Superman was not that strong showing effort with his island lift cause he seemed to take effort too, your right. For that matter any superhero that struggles or takes effort to do the impossible makes them not very strong from your point of view. laughing

Silent Master
You're comparing breaking a couple of support pillars to lifting an Island?

Time Immemorial
The god's body was still 'weak' enough to be pierced by some random bit of metal sticking out a wall.

That wouldn't happen with what we've seen of Thor, that bit of metal would have bent or shattered against his flesh regardless of force applied.

Loki and other people on Thor's level manage to hurt Thor and pierce him the same way, its hold true for all people on that level they can hurt each other. Gods can hurt gods, superheroes can hurt superheroes. There would not be any point to any of it if they could not.

Time Immemorial
You're comparing breaking a couple of support pillars to lifting an Island?

Effort is effort when anyone performs a strength feat. No matter who does it. Superman performs effort and struggles with any of his lifts, Thor struggles with his feats, Man of Steel struggles with his, they still get the job done, if no on struggled, it would look boring and without character.

Silent Master
Lifting an island >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> breaking support pillars.

Time Immemorial
Lifting an island >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> breaking support pillars.

You have missed the point and can't understand basic character showings for feats.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Loki and other people on Thor's level manage to hurt Thor and pierce him the same way, its hold true for all people on that level they can hurt each other. Gods can hurt gods, superheroes can hurt superheroes. There would not be any point to any of it if they could not.

IIRC, Thor's bleed twice:

-When Hulk punched him in the face.

-Being stabbed by Loki.

Now consider Hulk's power and the fact that Asgardian weapons are vastly more durable than some random pointy bit of iron, it's safe to say Thor wouldn't be harmed by a random bit of iron.

Silent Master
You have missed the point and can't understand basic character showings for feats.

I understand that we base strength on feats and breaking a couple of support pillars isn't very impressive

Time Immemorial
IIRC, Thor's bleed twice:

-When Hulk punched him in the face.

-Being stabbed by Loki.

Now consider Hulk's power and the fact that Asgardian weapons are vastly more durable than some random pointy bit of iron, it's safe to say Thor wouldn't be harmed by a random bit of iron.

Well Thor seems to be harmed or tossed around by people of his equal, regardless of what weapon they are using. Loki pierced him once in Thor with Gungir, once in Avengers with his daggers. If say Zeus took a sword or that flame-throwing whip or the bow, it would pierce Thor. That also being said Thor's hammer would toss Zeus. I think it comes down to if Thor can land a hit.

Time Immemorial
I understand that we base strength on feats and breaking a couple of support pillars isn't very impressive

Did I say it was? Not even the point of the thread. Its not Zeus vs Superman. Its Zeus vs Thor.

Robtard
Well Thor seems to be harmed or tossed around by people of his equal, regardless of what weapon they are using. Loki pierced him once in Thor with Gungir, once in Avengers with his daggers.

If say Zeus took a sword or that flame-throwing whip or the bow, it would pierce Thor. That also being said Thor's hammer would toss Zeus. I think it comes down to if Thor can land a hit.

I don't recall Loki piercing Thor with a spear. I do recall Thor being hit by Gungir's blast and being alright. But again, if Gungir had made Thor bleed, it's cos Gungir >>>>> a random bit of metal.

Nah, Thor just stands there and laughs at pedo-stash Zeus' feeble blows and calls him "petty and tiny".

Time Immemorial
I don't recall Loki piercing Thor with a spear. I do recall Thor being hit by Gungir's blast and being alright. But again, if Gungir had made Thor bleed, it's cos Gungir >>>>> a random bit of metal.

Nah, Thor just stands there and laughs at pedo-stash Zeus' feeble blows.

Rewatch the fight, Loki pierces him with Gungir in the movie. I guess I didn't explain it right. They can hurt each other. Just like Loki and Thor can hurt each other. You think he doesn't have any power to hurt Thor I guess.

Robtard
Even if we take that as true, Gungir >>>> random bit of metal

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki stabs him with Gungnir and then blasts him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59qoIFbAAzE#t=03m30s

But Thor is fine so I'm not sure why you'd bring that up as evidence of Zeus being able to pierce Thor or that his durability is in anyway comparable to the Immortals? Especially since a blast from Gungnir was capable of vaporizing Laufey in the same movie and if Loki is any indication, Frost Giants are themselves crazy durable.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki stabs him with Gungnir and then blasts him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59qoIFbAAzE#t=03m30s

But Thor is fine so I'm not sure why you'd bring that up as evidence of Zeus being able to pierce Thor or that his durability is in anyway comparable to the Immortals? Especially since a blast from Gungnir was capable of vaporizing Laufey in the same movie and if Loki is any indication, Frost Giants are themselves crazy durable.

I guess I see it differently. People said they could take down Man of Steel because of speed and that Man of Steel could take down Thor. Only begs to question if he could take Thor down. In superspeed if he had a weapon, I think he has the strength and speed to get it done. Without it Thor would win.

Robtard
If it's any consolation, MoS Superman wouldn't be harmed by some random bit of metal either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess I see it differently. People said they could take down Man of Steel because of speed and that Man of Steel could take down Thor. Only begs to question if he could take Thor down. In superspeed if he had a weapon, I think he has the strength and speed to get it done. Without it Thor would win.

I don't care who beats Man of Steel or whatever. I'm referring to your warped sense of logic in this particular thread.

Thor is way more durable then the Immortals and would decisively NOT get pierced by a piece of jagged metal from 2000 years ago even if the Hulk or Superman slammed him against it.

You know why Loki didn't get turned to paste and even remained conscious through Hulk's thrashing while the pavement was crushed? Because his durability > concrete.

Time Immemorial
If it's any consolation, MoS Superman wouldn't be harmed by some random bit of metal either.

I think Zeus is a tier above them cause he never was harmed by the metal. I don't think that was just any random metal though. That prison was made to keep the titans prisoner. No doubt it was from Olympus with Ragesmile

Robtard
I think you're wrong.

Time Immemorial
I think you're wrong.

Well who made the prison to hold the titans and the god weapons? Wasn't it the gods?

Robtard
Without shown feats, you don't just guess that a random bit of metal sticking out some wall is super-powered

ares834
Works both ways though. Thor was stabbed by one of Loki's daggers in The Avengers.

Robtard
Expect of course we do know that Asgardian weapons are very powerful/durable.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
Works both ways though. Thor was stabbed by one of Loki's daggers in The Avengers.

Exactly!

Silent Master
Originally posted by ares834

Then its a good thing that Loki's daggers have feats of being magical and one-shotting Frost Giants.

ares834
Then its a good thing that Loki's daggers have feats of being magical and one-shotting Frost Giants.

"Magical"? Where?

Silent Master
When they glowed during the fight with the Frost Giants.

ares834
Never saw them glow. Gotta vid or a screep cap?

Edit: Ah, ok saw it fair enough

Silent Master
I seem to recall them glowing when Loki threw them.

The wound even glowed after Loki stabbed one of Giants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.