Captain America vs. Bane, Batman, Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just watched the Winter Soldier (Bootleg version because North America gets it late for some reason) and was wondering how this would go.

1. No weapons or gear for anyone. Purely hand to hand (Bane has his helium mask).

2. Captain America has his shield, Batman has batarangs and his armor.

Do the 3 stand a chance or is this spite?

Silent Master
Cap wins

BruceSkywalker
spite city.. haven;t seen cap yet, will on friday, but he takes this

Psychotron
CA

Was the movie good? Because the first one was awful.

COG Veteran
Cap with ease.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Psychotron
CA

Was the movie good? Because the first one was awful.

yeah it is if your talking about the 1990 movie.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
yeah it is if your talking about the 1990 movie.

That one doesn't even count as a movie.

Flyattractor
Just from what I have seen from the promos on tv....Cap is in NO WAY operating at anything that can be called Human Levels. He is pure on SUPER HUMAN!
Cap can take out all 3. Especially if this is movie versions.

marwash22
haven't seen "Winter Soldier" yet, but feats from that movies aren't needed to know that Cap absolutely destroys them.

KingD19
A single hit from Cap sends everyone on this list flying.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
A single hit from Cap sends everyone on this list flying.

Eh, I don't know about that. Bane is a pretty big guy...

Arachnid1
Cap one shots each of them one by one.

KingD19

Cap has sent men in full armor flying with punches, uppercuts and kicks. He's also thrown a man onto a drydock like 20 feet above the water, from the water. Bane's not so large that he can withstand the force Cap generates.

Time Immemorial
Cap wins.

NemeBro

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll287/RobStill926/My%20Memes/BaneForYouCaptioncopy.jpg

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap has sent men in full armor flying with punches, uppercuts and kicks. He's also thrown a man onto a drydock like 20 feet above the water, from the water. Bane's not so large that he can withstand the force Cap generates.

It was a joke, man. NemeBro got it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbf Batroc was able to give Captain America some trouble. Well, he got the drop on him and had him at a disadvantage for a few seconds.

Here's the video:
8XoXbZiUoXQ

Although Steve does totally own him like immediately in the next scene and Batroc alone displayed more fighting capabilities then the three in this thread.

It's true, if Steve is serious, he can pretty much one shot everyone in this thread but he doesn't fight everyone like their the Winter Soldier.

Also, Steve is agile as f*ck in this movie:
RYSgkqc9EWI

He also lifts off of Bucky a metal girder that weighed like a ton easy with like three bullet wounds to the chest and a knife in him.

Yeah I guess in retrospect this thread is kind of spite. Elite humans like Batroc, Crossbones, Black Widow, Batman etc. can give Steve some trouble for like a few seconds with advantages like gadgets or surprise but are soon after owned. He does some crazy stuff in this movie. At one point Bucky blasted him through a car, off a bridge and into the bus and he was up like a minute or two later just fine. He also leaps out of a building like 60 stories up and gets right back up.

Robtard
LoL, GSP.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Just watched the Winter Soldier (Bootleg version because North America gets it late for some reason)

So?.....your country isn't the only one

besides it comes out this week for both countries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.