Level 5 Kaiju VS The Kraken in Clash of the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Who will win?

Slowpoke
Can I also plus Smaug?

jaden101
Yir Maw

NemeBro
The Kraken might win simply by being considerably larger than the Level 5 Kaiju. It was ****ing enormous, IIRC.

Robtard
Your ass is ****ing enormous, iirc.

dadudemon
The Kraken claps and squishes the Kaiju between its hands.

Robtard
Not sure if the Kraken is that much bigger than than the lvl 5, but iirc, the film stated it's invulnerable to harm. Which makes sense, as it ***** slapped Kronos and the other titans single-handily.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure if the Kraken is that much bigger than than the lvl 5, but iirc, the film stated it's invulnerable to harm. Which makes sense, as it ***** slapped Kronos and the other titans single-handily.

That never made any sense. If Hades could create something like that why didn't he just fight them himself?

Robtard
Originally posted by Psychotron
That never made any sense. If Hades could create something like that why didn't he just fight them himself?

Stands to reason that whatever Hades pushes out of his anus, it is more powerful than him and all the gods and titans put together.

dadudemon
I just checked.

The Kaiju, level 5s, are more than 5x as large as the Kraken.

http://main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/monsters.jpg

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Slattern

Robtard
That was the 1980 Kraken, *******.

Time Immemorial
Kraken wins by a landslide.

Slowpoke

The creator surely could be weaker than its creation, it happened in both Greek and Norse mythology.

Time Immemorial
Stands to reason that whatever Hades pushes out of his anus, it is more powerful than him and all the gods and titans put together.

Yup, the Kraken actually made him stronger.

Dramatic Gecko
The Kraken is like Krillin's Destructo Disc. Its way stonger then its user.

dadudemon
Okay, I found something on a website....don't know if it is accurate.

http://m.totalfilm.com/kraken-clash-of-the-titans-2010?ns_campaign=mobile-yml&ns_mchannel=mobile-site&ns_source=totalfilm&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

Says 800 feet tall rather than the ~600 foot Kaiju. That's not much of a difference.

jaden101
Kronos was said to have the power to scatter the earth across the universe. The kraken ***** stomped Kronos and the rest of the titans combined. Ergo the kraken would ***** stomp a million level 5 kaijus.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
Kronos was said to have the power to scatter the earth across the universe. The kraken ***** stomped Kronos and the rest of the titans combined. Ergo the kraken would ***** stomp a million level 5 kaijus.

This

Robtard

Yeah, but who said it, Zeus, a ****ing Greek and you can't trust a Greek's word for shit.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
I just checked.

The Kaiju, level 5s, are more than 5x as large as the Kraken.

http://main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/monsters.jpg

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Slattern Huh, Clover is smaller than American Godzilla.

Interesting.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, but who said it, Zeus, a ****ing Greek and you can't trust a Greek's word for shit.

You can trust a greek more then a Trojan Prince.

Psychotron

If the Kraken was that strong it wouldn't have been one-shotted by Medusa's head.

Time Immemorial
If the Kraken was that strong it wouldn't have been one-shotted by Medusa's head.

Low balling with story script. Same would have happened to poor Kaiju.

Epicurus
Plot device. Though a ridiculous one at that.

Epicurus
Kraken wins.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Epicurus
Plot device. Though a ridiculous one at that.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Low balling with story script. Same would have happened to poor Kaiju.

Yeah, I know, but it still makes the Kraken look weaker than it is supposed to be.

jaden101

I'm failing to see how that had anything to do with strength.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, I know, but it still makes the Kraken look weaker than it is supposed to be.

No actually it does not. Medusas head will turn any flesh to stone, from my point of view, it looked like he was trying to resist it but succumb to the curse.

Psychotron
No actually it does not. Medusas head will turn any flesh to stone, from my point of view, it looked like he was trying to resist it but succumb to the curse.

I'm failing to see how that had anything to do with strength.

Oh, ok. So Medusa can solo Zeus, Hades, etc.

jaden101
They're not flesh. So no.

Robtard
Not sure if people would say that Superman is weak cos of a weakness to Krptonite or Hancock cos of a weakness to white women.

jaden101
You losing the plot Rob?

quanchi112
Kaiju wins.

Psychotron
They're not flesh. So no.

Looked pretty fleshy to me.

Robtard
You losing the plot Rob?

No!

jaden101

So does agent smith in the matrix. Doesn't make it so.

KingD19

Except when Poseidon turned into sand and Zeus was dripping energy.

jaden101
Or when Hades was turning into dark destructive clouds. Or when they were vanishing in flashes of light.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Except when Poseidon turned into sand and Zeus was dripping energy.

Or when Hades was turning into dark destructive clouds. Or when they were vanishing in flashes of light.

Eh, that's just magic. Plenty of characters can turn into energy forms, but their base form is still flesh.

jaden101
They're gods. Not men. I don't see what's difficult to understand about that. Not that it matters given that what they are doesn't have any impact on the Kraken stomping piss ant kaijus like it was squashing bugs. It stomped Gods. Including one the size out a mountain that would stomp kaijus himself. Namely Kronos.

Time Immemorial
Eh, that's just magic. Plenty of characters can turn into energy forms, but their base form is still flesh.

The Gods are not flesh based in Clash or Wrath, its just how it is. Medusa head will not work on them. It didn't even work on that rouge witch doctor. You think its going to work on a god?

Psychotron
The Gods are not flesh based in Clash or Wrath, its just how it is. Medusa head will not work on them. It didn't even work on that rouge witch doctor. You think its going to work on a god?

Well it worked on the damn Kraken which is supposed to be >> the Titans.

Time Immemorial

Ur missing the point or just not getting it, or carrying on to carry on.

From your logic, rouge witch doctor>medusa because her stare didn't work on him.

Robtard

It's not a matter of strength, size or power. It's a matter of physical make-up, ie flesh vs not flesh. Medusa's gaze works on beings made of flesh; that's it. The Djinn was immune as its body was made of burned wood and such.

jaden101

I'm guessing Rock, Paper, Scissors must really get you confused.

Robtard
Of those three, paper is the best one to wipe your ass with.

jaden101
I choose to believe that you've tried them all. Maybe even in one sitting.

Time Immemorial
I'm guessing Rock, Paper, Scissors must really get you confused.

laughing out loud

Robtard
I choose to believe that you've tried them all. Maybe even in one sitting.

Lets just say I highly recommend not using scissors.

Psychotron
Ur missing the point or just not getting it, or carrying on to carry on.

From your logic, rouge witch doctor>medusa because her stare didn't work on him.

But the gods did have a flesh form. Again, I'm not denying what happened in the movies, I'm just saying it's retarded.

Epicurus
^Superficial. When they died, their real form was revealed to be magical rock/dust powered by the beliefs of their worshipers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.