Kingdom Hearts vs. Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

O13 Follower
Everyone in Harry Potter (movie) vs. Everyone in KH (No Genies, No Sephiroth)

All people get all abilities and skills associated with them. Harry potter gets Giants, Dragons, other such monsters used as fighters in the movie (No dementors unless someone can tell me how they die). KH gets Heartless (can't turn victems, can't eat the planet, Heartless can die from regular magic now), Nobodies, Unversed.

Battle field: The vast expanse of land from between KH1 and KH:CoM.

O13 Follower
Damn, didn't read the rules

trexalfa
Xemnas solos. You cannot expect Harry Potter to win when the highest destructive feat I'm aware of is leveling a street. Fiendfyre is the most dangerous elemental spell I'm aware of. Then Avada Kedavra only insta kills if it hits you, but the wizards are going to get speedblitzed, even with apparating. Xemnas can TK buildings around and casually create dimensions. And then Avada Kedavra is kinda a no limits fallacy, and I'm not sure it will kill a Heartless or an Unversed (it's more probable that it affects Nobodies). Either way, Harry Potter verse gets speedblitzed and blown to dust.

O13 Follower
Originally posted by trexalfa
Xemnas solos. You cannot expect Harry Potter to win when the highest destructive feat I'm aware of is leveling a street. Fiendfyre is the most dangerous elemental spell I'm aware of. Then Avada Kedavra only insta kills if it hits you, but the wizards are going to get speedblitzed, even with apparating. Xemnas can TK buildings around and casually create dimensions. And then Avada Kedavra is kinda a no limits fallacy, and I'm not sure it will kill a Heartless or an Unversed (it's more probable that it affects Nobodies). Either way, Harry Potter verse gets speedblitzed and blown to dust.
Yeah, and Fiendsfyre can be nutralized by Axel so that is off of the playing field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.