What Species Can Humans Mate With?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GenomeFrozener
Is it restricted to just near-human or humanoids?

GenomeFrozener
Well, seems like it was near-humans only after all.

-Pr-
Given that in Star Wars, almost every species' female members has breasts (I mean, seriously, Nautolans?), cross-breeding doesn't strike me as something that would be difficult at all.

Q99
(I mean, seriously, Nautolans?)

And then there's Neti ^^ (Though in their case it may just be consciously chosen shape)

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Is it restricted to just near-human or humanoids?

I'd guess *most* near-humans (though not all- Rattataki can't, for example), and a minority of other humanoids.

Zabraks and Twi'leks are confirmed as happening.

Sith requires aid from sith alchemy, it won't happen naturally. There's likely a large number that can be done with aid but not without.

Lord Stark
^Really Zabraks and Twi'leks? Well okay.

And I would think the Sith wouldn't require aid from Sith Alchemy considering 97.8% of the Imperial population had some Sith in them.

Nephthys
Since TOR has revealed that a lot of the most prominent species were engineered by the Rakatan Mother Machine, it makes sense they were designed for easy cross-breeding.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Since TOR has revealed that a lot of the most prominent species were engineered by the Rakatan Mother Machine, it makes sense they were designed for easy cross-breeding.
Damn!

Rakatans were/are immensely advanced in their own way.

Lord Stark
^That's actually a brilliant move lore wise.

Nephthys
Its brought up in the Inquisitor campaign. Very effective I thought. The Rakatans designed them as slave races. Since I was an alien former-slave, its really cool when the Mother Machine expresses pride in how far her 'children' have come.

Galan007
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Is it restricted to just near-human or humanoids? http://i.imgur.com/Iq4oH0o.png

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.