Vril Dox Vs Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Battle of the super geniuses. Who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HP_zps4fa5d3e9.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/VD_zps91eb7de9.jpg

pym-ftw
What's brainiac done post reboot to suggest he can deal with Pym? Unless this devolves into fisticuffs I don't see this being a fight.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What's brainiac done post reboot to suggest he can deal with Pym? Unless this devolves into fisticuffs I don't see this being a fight.

The pic is from one of the covers of REBELS. Pre-Flashpoint version.

pym-ftw
So brainiac 1 or 2?

Golgo13
Vril is B2.

pym-ftw
He is able to mimic kryptonian powers right? He should win solidly if so...

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He is able to mimic kryptonian powers right? He should win solidly if so...

Huh? He might, but he did give himself Lobo's powers (In LEGION) I think. This is a prep battle. Not a HTH fight. Vril is a super genius, not a fighter.

Golgo13
Here is a Vril vs Tony Stark thread I made a while ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t578837.html

pym-ftw
Okay... So assuming he doesn't just go super speed to K.o. and fights a prep war he'd be in for trouble, Pym has stepped up his hacking tech and apparently developed black hole weapons that he can control with Pym particles. Not to mention the weaponized micro bfr bots or ants if he's feeling nostalgic.

beatboks
Vril doesn't have super powers ( speed strength etc). He did amp himself briefly for the fight with Lobo but that wore of just as quick afterwards.

Vril has pretty damn good hack tech himself ( though I honestly fail to see what good that will do him anyway, it's not like Vril always uses a lot to be hacked). Vril's greatest advantage is his ability to manipulate others with a better understanding of psychology than others. Using this he has defeated genius' greater than himself many times.

Flyattractor
Vril Dox did make an impregnable shield that covered seveal solar systems in the last series.

ZebusKing
Honestly any Brainiac is out of Pym's league.

Golgo13
bump!

Henry_Pym
For Pym-tron?

krisblaze
Vril is cooler, but I like Pym for a techbattle

beatboks
Originally posted by krisblaze
Vril is cooler, but I like Pym for a techbattle

In a battle of tech I agree. Also agree with the Vril cooler thing.
Vril's scientific areas of expertese are biology and botany. Not that he hasnt made some wierd and wonderful tech (forcefield mentioned by flyactor that contained Starro's empire, tacheon cage that trapped wave rider etc). But Pym does have the weapon advantage. Dox normally just manipulates some son bi#$ to do what he wants and makes his adversaries make the steps he wants them too. Its the chess board of life rather than an outright battle that gives him most of his wins. So realistically it comes down to how much knowledge they have of each other b4 prep. If he has enough to accurately predict Pym's reactions to events then he can orchestrate them how he wants. If not hes less likely to use that for a win. He's successfully defeated both his father and his s o n that way who are 12th level genius while he'ss only a 10th.

Should be a good battle regardless.

sadwqecqw
Vril is much smarter but yeah, he's not much of a tech guy.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by sadwqecqw
Vril is much smarter idk about that, Pym is arguably smarter than most experts in their own fields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.