Thor with x400 attack power!!! vs Thanos....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thor has converted to the Dark Side and has embraced the great POWER inherent to vampirism...

Thus, Thor's newfound might has BLESSED him with x20 strength...

From there, he's activated True Warriors Madness which gives him x10 strength (efffectively x200 strength at this point)...

Now he equips his Belt of Strength which doubles his strength (effectively placing him at x400 strength) and equips his Asgardian Battle Armor (increased durability)...

In this greatly amped state, Thor takes on Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed in the dead of night in Asgard (Odin is in Odin Sleep at this time)...

Hand to Hand combat only!!!!

Who wins?

KingD19
Shouldn't a single hit from Thor at that level atomize Thanos and a portion of the surrounding universe or something?

Branlor Swift
This might just be the dumbest thread yet. Well, it gives Big C a run for his money anyway

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This might just be the dumbest thread yet. Well, it gives Big C a run for his money anyway

You mad bro?

Branlor Swift
Yes. Your idiocy infuriates me.

TheLordofMurder
Yes. Your idiocy infuriates me.

laughing out loud

So...who wins?

Happy Dance

Diesldude
This might just be the dumbest thread yet.

Something to do with having "TheLordof" in their name... has to be.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

So...who wins?

Happy Dance I think Thor... barely. That unexplainable 400 times strength boost helps a tad.

How close do you think this thread is though?

Epicurus
Thanos bombards him with a nice little dosage of good ol' UV rays, thereby incinerating Count Thorpire and claiming yet another victory in an LordofMurder Thanos thread.

Insane Titan
Best thread I've seen in a while.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Best thread I've seen in a while.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
Thanos bombards him with a nice little dosage of good ol' UV rays, thereby incinerating Count Thorpire and claiming yet another victory in an LordofMurder Thanos thread.

Hand to Hand combat only...

TheLordofMurder
I think Thor... barely. That unexplainable 400 times strength boost helps a tad.

Unexplainable?

I already did the math for you; WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!????

And no, you cant have my blood...

Happy Dance

Epicurus
Hand to Hand combat only...
Thanos still wins by charging his fists with UV rays, cross, holy water, garlic.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
Thanos still wins by charging his fists with UV rays, cross, holy water, garlic.

I think those things would burn Thanos even worse...

He's more evil than vampires...

Epicurus
I think those things would burn Thanos even worse...

He's more evil than vampires...
They aren't his weakness. They are the kryptonite of vampires however.

Thanos wins. Deal with it.smile

leonidas
thanos teleports iron fist into the ring and the 2 of them easily crush thor. /thread. please.

Insane Titan
thumb up glad you agree Thanos stomps

Branlor Swift
Unexplainable?

I already did the math for you; WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!????

And no, you cant have my blood...

Happy Dance there isn't any proof at all that vampire blood can noticeably amp a superhuman. In fact, it actually weakened Apocalypse. That is why it's unexplainable.

Anyway, you skipped a part of my post. Who do you think wins and how close would it be?

carver9
WTF (at this thread).

Badabing
I don't even need to leave a message for the reason this thread is closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.