Iron Fist & Shang Vs Temugin & Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which duo wins?

pym-ftw
Big T get any rings?

Golgo13
No, just HTH fight.

pym-ftw
Chi amping I assume is still in play?

Golgo13
Yeah, for all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Which duo wins?

Hickman's Shang?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hickman's Shang?

Well, he is the "current version".

I hope Shang does a Rocky comeback and beats Gorgon.. Just read the Deadly Hands Spider Island crossover, and he couldn't even beat The Bride with Spider Powers. He's due fof a wtf win.

cdtm
Anyways. going with team Deadly Hands of Kung Fu. Even if Shang didn't have Stark tech.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, he is the "current version".

I hope Shang does a Rocky comeback and beats Gorgon.. Just read the Deadly Hands Spider Island crossover, and he couldn't even beat The Bride with Spider Powers. He's due fof a wtf win.

Just makin' sure.

He performed better than anyone would expect, you can't demand more from him. Great showing.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just makin' sure.

He performed better than anyone would expect, you can't demand more from him. Great showing.

Against Gorgon. Definitely.

And by Rocky comeback, I mean Rocky 1'. I do NOT wanna see Gorgon go the way of Mr. X written under Remender, but more go down like Shiva to Cass... You know, like a champ in a fight that means something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.