Man of Steel vs Pacific Rim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Bloodlusted, he fights all the Kaiju himself.

quanchi112
Superman dies, quickly.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman dies, quickly.

How?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How? Something big leans on him and he passes out from all the strain on his body.

focus4chumps
superman beats them to death with their own severed limbs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
superman beats them to death with their own severed limbs. Based on ?

focus4chumps
welcome to quan-she's world where everyone has to back up their claims with evidence....except for quan.

Time Immemorial
Something big leans on him and he passes out from all the strain on his body.

That oil rig fell on him cause the ground gave way and it was way taller then him. If he was on solid ground he could have held it.

quanchi112
welcome to quan-she's world where everyone has to back up their claims with evidence....except for quan. This happened in the mos with a structure far less in weight in size than what he is up against. Proof and Quan are the best of friends.

KingD19
The Kaiju are far too large and slow(in comparison) to hit something as small and as fast as Superman. He can easily just fly around and punch them until they break. Or heat vision to weaken them then rip chunks off. Or he could just fly up to the head and punch them in the eyes..

NemeBro
Superman is far too small and fast.

He'd punch into their eyeballs and tear up their brains.

Really, how exactly could anyone think the kaiju could win this fight?

FrothByte
Heat vision I think will work wonders. Just cut them up and zip around.

Zack Fair
Supes.

Impediment
welcome to quan-she's world where everyone has to back up their claims with evidence....except for quan.

I'm profiling this.

jaden101
Something big leans on him and he passes out from all the strain on his body.

Haha. This is something your father suffered from every night in bed with your mother.

steverules_2
The beautiful story of how Quan came to be in this world

I love versus threads because Quan comes in and immediately everyone turns on him, it turns into a Quan bashing fest and some of it is just hilarious

Impediment
Superman WTFSTOMPS the Kaiju.

Very easily.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman WTFSTOMPS the Kaiju.

Very easily.

Supes loses cause an oil rig fell on him 131

Shakyamunison
They both die!

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
They both die!

No, just the Kaiju and any Jews that happen to be caught in the middle of the brawl.

BruceSkywalker
the kaiju die horrible deaths

the end..

please let this die here and now instead of this going millions of pages with ignorant nonsense

Arachnid1
Another f*ckstomp for Supes. I hope these threads aren't made by the same person...

EDIT: They are. Someone really likes Clark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Haha. This is something your father suffered from every night in bed with your mother. Quit projecting your family life onto me. Pacific rim stomps.

Originally posted by steverules_2
The beautiful story of how Quan came to be in this world

I love versus threads because Quan comes in and immediately everyone turns on him, it turns into a Quan bashing fest and some of it is just hilarious I am hilarious. I do destroy them intellectually and then I bash their brains out through cut downs and psychological warfare.

jaden101
Quit projecting your family life onto me.

That old nugget again? Never fails to...fail.

Quanfail.

Plenty men have projected their loads over your mother's face and poo hole. There's videos.

Psychotron
Superman wins, he's just too fast for the Kaiju.

maxivitopowe
so supermna on his lonesome wins but the avengers don'y?

Kazenji
Lol at the idiotic answer from Quan

Supes wins, plain & simple.

StealthRanger
Superman solos PR

.... and Voldemort :maybe

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Superman could likely solo the Avengers.

DrDeadpool

Avengers will win against the monsters.

Kazenji
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

Maybe one at a time.

quanchi112
That old nugget again? Never fails to...fail.

Quanfail.

Plenty men have projected their loads over your mother's face and poo hole. There's videos. Quit trying to be funny fatty and address the topic.

Superman passes out like he did in the movie when exerting against a tremendous amount of weight. They kind of remind me of you, honestly.

Psychotron
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

Nah, they'd get stomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Nah, they'd get stomped. Superman gets stomped.

Psychotron
Superman gets stomped.

You sound butthurt.

Impediment
Yep.

NemeBro
so supermna on his lonesome wins but the avengers don'y? Superman is much faster and has the most reliable mode of flight.

MarvelMan02
As much as I HATE Superman, he wins.

Robtard
Plenty men have projected their loads over your mother's face and poo hole. There's videos.

They kind of remind me of you, honestly.

Interesting

NemeBro
You're interesting.

Robtard
I already know this

quanchi112
You sound butthurt. No, just honest.Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting I am very interesting.

jaden101
So. Supes it is.

ShadowFyre
Superman wins against these guys. Someone make a Godzilla vs mos tho so I can destroy Clark in it

Psychotron
No, just honest.

April fools was a few days ago.

quanchi112
April fools was a few days ago. Quit lying to yourself.

Kazenji
April fools was a few days ago.

April Fools is all year long for Quan.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
April Fools is all year long for Quan.

More like April retards then.

Quit lying to yourself.

You first.

quanchi112
April Fools is all year long for Quan. Says the loser from Australia.

quanchi112
More like April retards then.

You first. I debate based off facts unlike you who doesn't even understand the movies to begin with.

Kazenji
Says the loser from Australia.

And that's the best someone such as yourself can do....go for the name calling when all else fails.

quanchi112
And that's the best someone such as yourself can do....go for the name calling when all else fails. The truth hurts. Irony.

Pacific rim wins, sport.

Psychotron
I debate based off facts unlike you who doesn't even understand the movies to begin with.

Please. You're just a troll. And one that likes children's movies, too.

quanchi112
Please. You're just a troll. And one that likes children's movies, too. Not just children but the most successful franchise of all time unlike the crappy Superman. Stay mad.

Psychotron
Not just children but the most successful franchise of all time unlike the crappy Superman. Stay mad.

Who cares? I'm not a fan of MoS. But you are a Harry Potter dork. I bet you get beaten up regularly.

Kazenji
Back to doing this shit again with figures

not a band wagon boy by arse.

StealthRanger
Who cares? I'm not a fan of MoS. But you are a Harry Potter dork. I bet you get beaten up regularly.

95% chance he's one of those scrawny weak 13 year olds who gets followed home and beat up by groups of bullies who are 17 who steal his shoes and schoolbags and hang them from powerlines infront of him

He then cries home after this happens and tries to act cool on the internet to vent his grievances

ShadowFyre
Well, this page was productive.

Psychotron
Originally posted by StealthRanger
95% chance he's one of those scrawny weak 13 year olds who gets followed home and beat up by groups of bullies who are 17 who steal his shoes and schoolbags and hang them from powerlines infront of him

He then cries home after this happens and tries to act cool on the internet to vent his grievances

Nah, he's probably some pasty basement dweller in his late teens or early twenties. That's far worse imo.

NemeBro
Pasty basement dweller in his late thirties actually.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Pasty basement dweller in his late thirties actually.

A man in his late thirties spending his time trolling on the internet would be truly pathetic.

quanchi112
Who cares? I'm not a fan of MoS. But you are a Harry Potter dork. I bet you get beaten up regularly. I actually am quote athletic and quite handsome. Quit projecting your own inadequacies onto me, nerd.

quanchi112
A man in his late thirties spending his time trolling on the internet would be truly pathetic. Leave Roberta out of this.

Psychotron
I actually am quote athletic and quite handsome. Quit projecting your own inadequacies onto me, nerd.

A Harry Potter fan and a Thanos fanboy calling someone else a nerd. Hilarious.

quanchi112
A Harry Potter fan and a Thanos fanboy calling someone else a nerd. Hilarious. I am mainstream. Hell, I was ahead of the game. I'm a trendsetter.

jinXed by JaNx
Well, if you're going to argue what type of nerd you are you're definitely at the right place. Before we start arguing over who's nerd is bigger though, i'd like to unzip and drop in as well

talking about unzipping out of my bureaucratic guise I mean ;-)

Psychotron
I am mainstream. Hell, I was ahead of the game. I'm a trendsetter.

Nah, you're just a basement dwelling fanboy. At least you could pick a better franchise than Harry Potter.

ShadowFyre
Why do all of these threads turn into a quan hate-a-thon?

Quan has some good points, some of you are wanking the shit out of MOS. Come try that shit with me in the Godzilla vs. MOS thread.

But, MOS does win this fight, and so does Thor for that matter, these creatures are killable and have no healing factor. MOS has the strength to fly through their brains and they have no retaliation.

Quit wanking supes though and quit bringin quanchi up I'm sick of lookin at voldemorts ugly child obsessed ass.

quanchi112
Nah, you're just a basement dwelling fanboy. At least you could pick a better franchise than Harry Potter. Shut up, nerd. I win.

Psychotron
Shut up, nerd. I win.

What's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings? Do people bully IRL? I bet they do.

quanchi112
What's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings? Do people bully IRL? I bet they do. Shit it, geek. I shove nerds like you into lockers.

Psychotron
Shit it, geek. I shove nerds like you into lockers.

Sounds like you're getting mad, dork. I wish I could meet you face to face. Then we'd see who's shoving who and where.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.