Origin of your Name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
How did you come up with you handle on KMC?

I'll start, I came up with mine from a speech from Tyrael the Arch Angel in Diablo. Its a term used much in Diablo Universe. It has to do with The Great Conflict was fought for since time immemorial. Always a battle waging between the forces of good an evil and truth trying to prevail over evil.

Shakyamunison
Shakyamuni is the ceremonial name for Buddha. I simply added "son" to the end.

Robtard
Guy I used to work with named 'Robert", was very book-smart but had the common sense of a box of nails. Women in the office used to refer to him as "Robtard" behind is back. I found it funny, but mean.

Bardock42
Bardock is the father of Son Goku in the manga "Dragonball". 42 is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.

jaden101
Jaden from the character from Jedi Academy that I was playing through at the time I joined. 101 from the famous room and referenced in The Matrix which I was a bit obsessed with at the time. Thought about changing it but realised most of the people on here who regularly change their handle are total fannies so decided not to.

ArtificialGlory
It's the name of an ability in a video game. Incredibly creative, right?

Robtard
You people have terribly boring stories to go with your screen handle, you should be ashamed of yourselves, losers.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
You people have terribly boring stories to go with your screen handle, you should be ashamed of yourselves, losers.

I thought your's was the worst.

"There was this smart guy who was really dumb, so I took his disgusting nickname". stick out tongue

Robtard
You don't mean that.

jaden101

I was young and stupid. Now I'm just old, lazy and set in my ways.

Mindship
In a sense, the Internet is a ship of the mind, allowing us to explore other places, visions and ideas.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
In a sense, the Internet is a ship of the mind, allowing us to explore other places, visions and ideas.

FTW!

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
FTW! Disneyworld here I come.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship

Like pig ****ing in Greenland.

Mindship
Like pig ****ing in Greenland. laughing

*hands over prize*

Like peanut butter and jelly, man, like peanut butter and jelly.

Lord Lucien
I'm a member of the British peerage.

jaden101
Peenage more like.

Lord Lucien
Talkin' 'bout ma penis.

BPEP6Et_x2Y

BackFire
Been my online handle for years. Started in Counter Strike. Wanted a name that had to do with guns, BackFire came to mind. Also works because I enjoy farting, and am quite skilled at it.

Stealth Moose
I'm named after nature's sneakiest predator.

Omega Vision
From a Legion of Superheroes Comic where "Young Darkseid" was kicked out of the Legion for having omega vision that caused more harm than good.

siriuswriter
A bad pun - "serious writer" into "siriuswriter."

Impediment
I have a speech impediment.

Astner
My surname. What's the purpose of nobility if you can't flaunt it?

Robtard
Like royals, nobles often come from inbred lines, which accounts for their poor physical conditions and weak temperaments. Makes sense now.

Astner
You've read too much ASOIAF.

Robtard
Too much? That is a factual impossibility. So you're wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.