A Message to all my friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
***This message is for Bardock42 only. Please disregard unless you happen to be Bardock42 as this message pertains only to him.***

Hey, man.

Shakyamunison
Why not just PM him? You do know that this will be closed.

Ax3l
IT BETTER NOT BE!

jaden101
**** you then, man. You're off the Christmas card list.

Ax3l
Okay, close it! If thats the kind of reaction i'm going to get I don't think this is the place I'm going to bring my fresh thoughts and ideas!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Ax3l
Okay, close it! If thats the kind of reaction i'm going to get I don't think this is the place I'm going to bring my fresh thoughts and ideas!

You can go, but you have to leave those fresh thoughts and ideas behind. stick out tongue

Ax3l
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You can go, but you have to leave those fresh thoughts and ideas behind. stick out tongue They told me the corporate world would be ruthless.

Bardock42
Yo, Ax, 'sup? Lets talk more and shit!

Ax3l
Oh god, if I would've known this was going to lead to a conversation I would've never come back here!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ax3l
Oh god, if I would've known this was going to lead to a conversation I would've never come back here!

It was one possibility, albeit a very unlikely one.

Robtard
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/f/e/703b5fef38.png

Ax3l
Finding it odd how many people replied...

Don't think you read my first post....

Robtard
Ax, do you really want to have yet another conversation about apples with Marius?

BackFire
I'm not Bardock but I read this and am responding. I make the rules, I don't follow them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.