Noah (world) vs. Oz (world)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The Russell Crowe flick vs. the recent Great and Powerful Oz film world. Fight in a barren landscape.

Time Immemorial
I most more impressed with Noah's father Methuselah, he had that sword from heaven that took a whole army and had magical powers and seemed like a real brawler living 1000 years.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I most more impressed with Noah's father Methuselah, he had that sword from heaven that took a whole army and had magical powers and seemed like a real brawler living 1000 years. Yeah, he seemed like the most formidable one in the entire movie. The watchers were no slouches either.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, he seemed like the most formidable one in the entire movie. The watchers were no slouches either.

I'd say with that sword and Methuselah the golems they would wipe out oz, that sword was on another level. In that scene though the golems where running, and he pulls the sword from heaven out and wastes the whole army. Pure power.

MarvelMan02
I'd say with that sword and Methuselah the golems they would wipe out oz, that sword was on another level. In that scene though the golems where running, and he pulls the sword from heaven out and wastes the whole army. Pure power.

I have to agree.

quanchi112
I'd say with that sword and Methuselah the golems they would wipe out oz, that sword was on another level. In that scene though the golems where running, and he pulls the sword from heaven out and wastes the whole army. Pure power. But it won't take out those who are flying as in the monkeys and the witches.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
But it won't take out those who are flying as in the monkeys and the witches.

I'm oretty sure that sword could do anything big grin

quanchi112
I'm oretty sure that sword could do anything big grin It was impressive but I only argue what I see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.