Federation vs Asgard/Dark Elves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
All-out war between the Federation from the JJ-Abrams verse and Asgard from the MCU.

- The Federation is lead by Admiral Marcus . Khan and his people are part of Starfleet in this battle.

-The Dark Elves has allied themselves with Asgard to face a mutual threat.

Two Conditions.

1. The Federation attacks Asgard
2. Asgard Attacks Earth

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Great Thread!

Federation would have enough problem with cloaked ships as they always have, add in Odin/Thor/Heimdal/ and all of Asgard. It would be a tough battle but Asgard/Elve's would win.

playa1258
The Federation is pretty damn big, hundreds of worlds. I think the Federation does have the tech advantage. However Earth has shit for security and I can see Odin & company doing some serious damage, if they can land on the planet.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by playa1258
The Federation is pretty damn big, hundreds of worlds. I think the Federation does have the tech advantage. However Earth has shit for security and I can see Odin & company doing some serious damage, if they can land on the planet.

I actually was thinking about watching Thor 2 again tonight, I'll pay closer attention to the star ships weapons.

If Malekith has the Aether or Jane has it, that could be big problem as well.

Heimdal took down a ship with a dagger and Thor was pretty confident on his hammer doing the same when he tossed it at one of the ships, that hammer would wreck it even worse with the way he can manipulate it.

Also the lightning he was using in Avengers was wrecking the leviathans, where as Iron Man's laser could not.

Federation shields is another thing to think about. Although they have never been very effective in any movie and seem to be the first thing disabled so that prolly won't be that big of a deal in this fight, their shields are pretty weak.

Time Immemorial

Also I think Odin can land anywhere with the Bifrost. Its explained as a inter dimensional portal so any earth's defenses could not be able to stop them landing, plus they are pretty good at landing on earth or anywhere else for that mattersmile

As for Federation attacking Asgard with the whole fleet, they are probably screwed. Khan would sneak in and team up with Loki and find the shield generator and take it down, and then the fleet would wreck them by sheer numbers.

Only ace in their whole would be the Destroyer.

playa1258
Federation shields are weak to Trek weapons which are more powerful than what we have seen so far from Asgard.

KingD19
Future Spock sends Red Matter at the ships. Chaos ensues. All the Marvel people die.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Also I think Odin can land anywhere with the Bifrost. Its explained as a inter dimensional portal so any earth's defenses could not be able to stop them landing, plus they are pretty good at landing on earth or anywhere else for that mattersmile

As for Federation attacking Asgard with the whole fleet, they are probably screwed. Khan would sneak in and team up with Loki and find the shield generator and take it down, and then the fleet would wreck them by sheer numbers.

Only ace in their whole would be the Destroyer.

That's assuming Loki would side with Khan. Heck, if Khan tries to make a bargain with Loki, Loki might just kill him on the spot, and Khan won't be able to do anything about it.

playa1258
Thread derailed in 3..2...1... LOL

Time Immemorial
Federation shields are weak to Trek weapons which are more powerful than what we have seen so far from Asgard.

Who knows how their shields would hold up against the powers of Thor or Odin or the Destroyer or say a Bifrost blast cool

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Future Spock sends Red Matter at the ships. Chaos ensues. All the Marvel people die.

I wonder what is more powerful, red matter or the Aether.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
That's assuming Loki would side with Khan. Heck, if Khan tries to make a bargain with Loki, Loki might just kill him on the spot, and Khan won't be able to do anything about it.

He would side with whoever is trying to kill Thor, make Odin look bad, and shame Asgard laughing

FrothByte
He would side with whoever is trying to kill Thor, make Odin look bad, and shame Asgard laughing

He didn't side with the dark elves...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
He didn't side with the dark elves...

He did actually, Loki serves himself and plays both sides. He sided with them to take down Asgard's shields, then faked his death and usurped Thor from taking his seat at the throne. He sides with whatever chance he gets to try and kill Thor, keep him from getting the throne, make Odin get more grey, and it works every time.

playa1258
Do you think Thor's lightning attacks ,Iron Man's weapons are more powerful than phasers or photon torpedoes?

KingD19
He did actually, Loki serves himself and plays both sides. He sided with them to take down Asgard's shields, then faked his death and usurped Thor from taking his seat at the throne. He sides with whatever chance he gets to try and kill Thor, keep him from getting the throne, make Odin get more grey, and it works every time.

He didn't side with them to take down Asgard's shields. Kurse brought the shields down on his own and Loki was still in his cell until Thor came and let him out.

Time Immemorial
He didn't side with them to take down Asgard's shields. Kurse brought the shields down on his own and Loki was still in his cell until Thor came and let him out.

He told him how to get out of the prison and find the shields. Cmon now. I just watched the movie again.

DrDeadpool
Federation wins, their weapons are just too powerful!!

Psychotron
The Federation wins, their weapons and technology are too advanced. Plus there's a lot more of them.

playa1258
Guess we have a consensus.

Firefly218
Dude Asgard has magic, **** tech. Plus Asgard gets the Avengers. Hulk solos

playa1258
Hulk was pinned down by Chitauri blasters. A single photon torpedo wrecks him.

Robtard
Who knows how their shields would hold up against the powers of Thor or Odin or the Destroyer or say a Bifrost blast cool

We kinda do:

The Enterprise's shields withstood the power of a super-massive black hole, where a tiny one was capable of obliterating a planet.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Firefly218

Nope. The full Federation fleet is >>> Asgard. We're talking about thousands of ships.

ares834
Originally posted by Firefly218

lol no.

DrDeadpool
I didn't want to say this but I say , Federation is out of Asgard and dark elves league, they are extremely advanced and and it has many planets which every one of them has their own troops.

Time Immemorial
Well I gave a good fight for Asgard. I guess they fell due to sheer numbers and raw power. Maybe the fight would have been better with not the whole fleet of thousands of ships.

Robtard
It's not just numbers.

Kirk > Thor

Firefly218
Originally posted by ares834
lol no.

I'm glad you enjoyed my Quan impression.

Realistically, Federation has too much firepower for Asgard to handle.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
It's not just numbers.

Kirk > Thor

But Thor is Kirk's dad.

Firefly218
But Thor is Kirk's dad.

laughing True

Robtard
But Thor is Kirk's dad.

Touche'

MarvelMan02
The Federation wins

Kazenji
Originally posted by Psychotron
The Federation wins, their weapons and technology are too advanced. Plus there's a lot more of them.

And yet Compared to the Asgard/Dark Elves they've been around longer even before the The Federation got formed.

KingD19
Federation has Red Matter. Which does what the Elves wormhole grenades did, but on a planetary scale. A single drop obliterated Vulcan.

Kazenji
No they don't

that was from another timeline which Spock had.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
No they don't

that was from another timeline which Spock had.

Good call man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.