What character has beaten Captain America the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
And I mean a straight up win. Not probably would have beaten him (Sorry Fisk and Logan), or a cheap win (Paladin's gas KO combo, or Matt winning in the dark.)

I think Superman has more clearcut losses then the mighty Cap..

Trackz
I think Venom and Black Panther have both beaten him twice.

KingD19
Crossbones?

Daredevil1
Originally posted by cdtm
And I mean a straight up win. Not probably would have beaten him (Sorry Fisk and Logan), or a cheap win (Paladin's gas KO combo, or Matt winning in the dark.)

I think Superman has more clearcut losses then the mighty Cap..

Paladin didn't really beat him since it was shown that Cap played possum and held his breath the next issue.

cdtm
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Paladin didn't really beat him since it was shown that Cap played possum and held his breath the next issue.

Of course he did. laughing

Marvel protected Cap there the way Hogan protected himself from losing to Rick Flair even after a random guy blew out his knee. Because god forbid a Cap look bad against anyone, even with a really good excuse (That someone being Shang Chi as much as Paladin)

abhilegend
Didn't Taskmaster straight up beat him?

zopzop
Ethan Edwards straight up owned Cap (and the rest of the New Avengers) till Aunt May and Jarvis stepped in and saved them. In fact, it looks like Ethan was about to crush Cap's skull! LOL laughing

Magic Joe
Originally posted by abhilegend

Yeah once.

StiltmanFTW
Namor, perhaps.

JuggernautMania
probably wolverine

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by zopzop
Ethan Edwards straight up owned Cap (and the rest of the New Avengers) till Aunt May and Jarvis stepped in and saved them. In fact, it looks like Ethan was about to crush Cap's skull! LOL laughing
as if they didn't need any more superman clones

Daredevil1
Originally posted by cdtm
Of course he did. laughing

Marvel protected Cap there the way Hogan protected himself from losing to Rick Flair even after a random guy blew out his knee. Because god forbid a Cap look bad against anyone, even with a really good excuse (That someone being Shang Chi as much as Paladin)

That was not protection. Shang even told him Cap in that issue he has a plan(and used Cap as "bait" since they were after him during Civil War arch).

Even Shang Chi held his breath and beat up Paladin....LOL

Daredevil1
Originally posted by abhilegend

Task Master knocked him down(not out) and ran away. I wouldn't count that as a "beating" nor defeat.

John Steele pretty much had him beat and then the Secret Avengers came in to assist him. Although Steve had his team at the ready....his prep smile

Classic Kingpin had him about to "pass" out in a bear hug but was saved by the Falcon's bird.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Trackz
I think Venom and Black Panther have both beaten him twice.

Black Panther yes he beat him in a sparring match but he mentioned Steve had not healed from his "injuries" from Civil War during in his fight with Ironman.

Now BP's Father his "retcon" win from Hudlin defeated Cap(the original one was a draw) but then it got retconned again to a draw in there mini series....LOL.

Daredevil1
Also that Robot Aleph or whatever his name beat Cap bad.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but there were circumstances and it was poorly written on top of it.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but there were circumstances and it was poorly written on top of it.

Against Aleph robot?

Not really "circumstances"? Cap straight up loss from what I recall. Cap threw his shield at him as Aleph caught it and then punched Cap into submission.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, against him.

I think he was shield-throwing another opponent and his shield got intercepted when it was returning to him. The biggest problem was that Steve wasn't doing anything - he just stood there and took the beating, like alt. fut. Wolverine did on the beginning of Old Man Logan.

iscaremonkeys
namor
panther
taskmaster
ironman whooped him

"Id"
Cable vs Caps are one for one.

tkitna
Didn't Flag Smasher beat him once? I'd have to go back and reaffirm that.

Sin I AM
Sharon Carter roll eyes (sarcastic)

basilisk
Original Power Man definitely beat him up at least once, possibly twice.

Man-Ape beat him up good a couple of times.

Controller at least once.

Moondragon beat the crap out of him in a few panels, but Cap had lost his SSS at the time and was also hypnotized.

Mantis KO'd him once though any actual fight wasn't clear, and was nearly about to break his spine in another fight, but that was retconned to being a Space Phantom or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.