Obi Wan ROTS vs. Darth Bane DOE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Intrepid37
lol

Kenobi is a more accomplished duelist than Bane is. He wins, though Bane's Force powers likely supersedes his own.

S_W_LeGenD
Force: Bane stomps
Sabers: Tough
All out: Bane easily

Zett
Force: Bane
Sabers: Kenobi probably
All out: Bane

Nephthys
Bane stomps in all areas.

Nalaniel
Force: Bane
Sabers: Maybe Kenobi
All out: Bane

red8
Is Bane a better Djem So practitioner than Anakin?

NewGuy01
No, definitely not. I suggest you read Laybrinth of Evil--That's the novel that secures just how badass Anakin really is, dude.

As for Obi-Wan, I can definitely see him losing to Bane. Then again, I can also see Kenobi winning. I'll have to give it more thought.

Darth Banus
B-K-B

Nephthys
Originally posted by red8
Is Bane a better Djem So practitioner than Anakin?

Does it matter? Bane is much faster and more powerful than Kenobi. He'd kick his ass in a lightsaber duel and the Force duel isn't even a question.

S_W_LeGenD
Superior mastery of the Force should make difference in martial aspects of combat as well. This is why I believe that Revan can hold his own and outduel many with his martial prowess alone because of his extremely refined Force abilities.

Bane should be able to outduel Obi-Wan even in a pure lightsaber duel.

Emperordmb
Bane's physical stats are also considerably higher.

Intrepid37
Luke dueled Vader on even footing despite his vastly lesser mastery and power.

Nephthys
Luke had access to more power than Vader.

Also I call bullshit to him dueling evenly with him in ESB.

Intrepid37
There's several examples, bro. Maul was kicking Vader's ass when they fought, but I think we both agree that Vader's mastery supersedes Maul's.

Nephthys
Thats an unfair comparison. Vader has disadvantages that Maul didn't, aka he's a hulking cybernetic douche. Bane doesn't have that problem.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thats an unfair comparison. Vader has disadvantages that Maul didn't, aka he's a hulking cybernetic douche.
Bane got raped by his dad. He's as disadvantaged here as Vader was there, bro.

Nephthys
Bane killed his dad. He is the ultimate Oedipus. Vader didn't have a dad, therefore he cannot compete with Bane on this level. Also, he has no dick so Bane wins the ****ing his mom contest too. Bane > Vader QED.

Eat it nerd!

Intrepid37
Vader's dad was Plagueis. Plagueis > Bane.

Nephthys
Then why isn't Vader half-Muun? Huh, smart guy? Vaders dad was Force jizz. Bane > Force jizz.

Intrepid37
Plagueis' master was a Bith who are great musicians. Musician > Bane.

Nephthys
Does that not make you a hypocrite? Bith only have one lung. One. Bane created the Rule of Two. Two is more than one!

I rest my ****ing case. Bane > One.

Intrepid37
Plagueis has two hearts.

Nephthys
Kind of an irrelevant thing to bring up, don't you think? erm

NewGuy01
No, it actually fits in your guys' twisted debate.

Nephthys
http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn407/milkohol/simpsons/thats_the_joke.jpg

NewGuy01
sad Sawwy

carthage
Amazing thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.