Adam Jensen vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Mode one
AJ vs Game BM

Mode two
AJ vs Comic BM

MicCheck
Canonically Adam was able to dodge Sniper rounds inches from his face. He should have the edge on Arkham Batman in terms of physicals but not skill.

Comic Batman could beat Adam but really, either version could beat him with EMP's.

Should put some restrictions on Bruce's gear.

Yamcha
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
AJ vs Comic BM
CXpuRIZzJog

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Yamcha
CXpuRIZzJog huh?

NemeBro
Originally posted by MicCheck
Canonically Adam was able to dodge Sniper rounds inches from his face. He should have the edge on Arkham Batman in terms of physicals but not skill.

Comic Batman could beat Adam but really, either version could beat him with EMP's.

Should put some restrictions on Bruce's gear. Adam can take an upgrade that makes him immune to EMPs though.

KingD19
Does Jensen get his full upgrades? Weapons?

maxivitopowe
yeah

KingD19
Jensen takes round 1 in a stomp.

He can take a couple in 2 as well.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro
Adam can take an upgrade that makes him immune to EMPs though.

Yeah, and he has full tactical cloak, wall punching powers, and Typhoon. Bat needs more prep.

Based
Jensen stomps either one

MicCheck
Originally posted by Based
Jensen stomps either one Read a comic...

MicCheck
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Yeah, and he has full tactical cloak, wall punching powers, and Typhoon. Bat needs more prep. Comic Batman can probably take it without prep.

Robot kicking power>>>Wall Punching power

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3687641-batwing+%2323+-+batman+vs+robot+1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3687644-batman+%2323+-+batman+vs+robot+4.jpg

Jensen has never been entirely immune to ballistics and explosives, Bruce can damage him with standard melee attacks, having superior skill he's going to have the advantage up close.

Also with his leg prosthetic Jensen at his best can jump around 10 feet, Batman was shown jumping over 20, it's possible that Bruce may be physically stronger than Jensen.

Jensen has the speed advantage though, would take the majority over Arkham Bats but lose against comic Bats

Stealth Moose
Comic Batman can probably take it without prep.

Eh. Not so sure.

What was that robot made of? Aluminium? Still, it is impressive for Bats.

Jensen is wicked strong too though; he can spin a man's body using the rotation of his hand, moving the body aloft and breaking the neck. He doesn't even shift in balance when doing this. Punching the walls is done nearly as casually, along with breaking necks and so on.

Neither has Bruce, but fully-spec'd Adam has armor mods. Ignoring the fact that he can spam typhoon and blast Bruce, if the latter manages to land a blow, he won't immediately incap.

I concede that in terms of H2H, Batman is superior in training.

When? Source?

He's bigger physically, but Jensen's limbs do not use traditional muscle strength.

Takedown Montage

1. At 1:20ish, Adam Jensen dual choke slams.

2. At 1:42ish, AJ basically does what I described above.

The montage also has other examples of his H2H, where he uses both blades. Batman has superior training, but AJ can potentially stab him while blocking. Depends on how creative Batman is, which is why I brought up prep. Foreknowledge would be important too.

You may be right. There's a wealth of comic lore to plunder. The assertions of strength though require some examining, since Jensen's big advantage is freakish strength and versatility.

Or you know, just spam typhoons.

NemeBro
The Typhoon may give Jensen the edge.

MicCheck

What was that robot made of? Aluminium? Still, it is impressive for Bats.

Jensen is wicked strong too though; he can spin a man's body using the rotation of his hand, moving the body aloft and breaking the neck. He doesn't even shift in balance when doing this. Punching the walls is done nearly as casually, along with breaking necks and so on.
What was that wall made out? Paper Machete?

No doubt Jensen has retard strength, Bruce could easily dismember humans, cave in skulls, break necks etc if he wanted to though.

Neither has Bruce, but fully-spec'd Adam has armor mods. Ignoring the fact that he can spam typhoon and blast Bruce, if the latter manages to land a blow, he won't immediately incap. Sure, but a comparison to Jensen needed to be made since some people may get the idea that Jensen is too durable for Bats to harm simply because he's a Cyborg

He may be able more durable than Bruce overall but neither will have any trouble hurting the other if they land blows.

I agree with on Typhoon, a 360 degree attack is going to be hard to avoid.

When? Source?

When you go to the Augmentation menu in the game it's under leg augmentations, you can read it here also

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Cybernetic_Leg_Prosthesis

You may be right. There's a wealth of comic lore to plunder. The assertions of strength though require some examining, since Jensen's big advantage is freakish strength and versatility. Well if Jensen does become too dangerous up close with typhoon Bruce can always use a variety of his own gear including magnetic and cryo bombs etc.

DC Should really bring back the DXHR Comic, it was pretty good even though it was only 6 issues. Would love to see Jensen in more games or books.

Utrigita
Batman has spared with and fought against wonder women... If he can do that I'm pretty sure he can do some pretty nasty things to Jensen.

NemeBro
Uh, I am pretty sure that Wonder Woman was holding back considerably.

Nephthys
Diana has literally stepping on Bruce's neck in a fight. She's insanely above him.

Based
Read a comic...

Go play Deus Ex.

MicCheck
Go play Deus Ex. Already have, got it on Steam last year, played it, beat it, loved it and have the Steam achievements to prove it.

Once again, go read a comic.

Based
And I have Batfamily comics from Pre-Crisis to the New 52. Batman gets stomped without prep.

lol "Read a comic" you make that one yourself?

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh, I am pretty sure that Wonder Woman was holding back considerably.

Also in when she was in her demon form? Or when they attacked Batman in the watchtower? Didn't seem like holding back, but I'm hardly a expert on Batman, just wanted to throw it out there shrug

MicCheck
And I have Batfamily comics from Pre-Crisis to the New 52. Batman gets stomped without prep.

lol "Read a comic" you make that one yourself? Cool, now try READING the comics lol

Although I'm pretty sure you own like what...2 maybe 3 comics total?

Seriously though..either make an argument on why you think Batman gets stomped so I can dismantle it, or go away.

Epicurus
Jensen wins.

maxivitopowe
@MicCheck
Moose meant source on the bat jumping 20 ft dimwad

MicCheck
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
@MicCheck
Moose meant source on the bat jumping 20 ft dimwad It's in Justice League #0, I'll try to find a scan if I can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.