All You Need Is Kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/all_you_need_is_kill/

It's good.

Picture Groundhog Day (the movie) meets Blue Gender (the anime) and you have a really good idea of what this manga is about.

But, it has a certain feel about it that I like. I cannot quite describe it but it's good. Like, really good.

It is being made into a movie called Edge of Tomorrow. That movie releases in June of this year. It has Emily Blunt and Tom Cruise as the lead roles.

Read this manga, then watch the shit out of the movie. Enjoy the shit out of both. smile

NemeBro
Is it finished?

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is it finished?

The novel is written.

The manga is definitely not finished. The rumor I read was that the manga was being put on hold until after the movie's release. My professional opinion is that this is a marketing strategy being used by the publishing company of the manga, Young Jump, to garner more interest and therefore sales revenue and licensing revenue, in the manga. The manga, obviously, is the serialized version of the novel.

While indubitably frustrating to the consumers of the manga, there may be several chapter releases at once to correspond to the movie release which could spell good news for the fans who like to "binge" chapter read like me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.