Frieza vs JLU/Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Frieza take on the team.

JLU

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Lantern
Flash

vs

Thor
Hulk
Ironman
Ms. Marvel

TheTyrant
Frieza loses.

KingD19
SSJ1 Goku is easily above anyone on this team. He hits as hard if not harder than "Cardboard World" Superman, is faster than anyone else, and has ki attacks that would hurt all of them.

Frieza at his highest will massacre these guys.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Frieza take on the team.

JLU

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Lantern
Flash

vs

Thor
Hulk
Ironman
Ms. Marvel lol

StealthRanger
Kill yourself

carver9
Frieza stomps?

StealthRanger
No

carver9
Originally posted by StealthRanger
No

How do you perceive this going because he is faster, stronger, more powerful than the entire team combined?

big juggy man
Is Carver a cracked head or just trying to be funny? Superman is faster and far more powerful than any DBZ character.

carver9
Originally posted by big juggy man
Is Carver a cracked head or just trying to be funny? Superman is faster and far more powerful than any DBZ character.

Show us those Animation speed fts.

mr.smiley
Frieza goes down. hell I think Supes alone could do it.

Sacred 117
How do you perceive this going because he is faster, stronger, more powerful than the entire team combined?

Yet, you bothered asking.

Omega Vision
Carver, why would you make a thread if you think the matter isn't up for debate?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Carver, why would you make a thread if you think the matter isn't up for debate?

Because Carver likes hearing his own opinion spoken back to him.

Time Immemorial

Are you even a human than breaths real air?

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Are you even a human than breaths real air?

Provide those fts then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
SSJ1 Goku is easily above anyone on this team. He hits as hard if not harder than "Cardboard World" Superman, is faster than anyone else, and has ki attacks that would hurt all of them.

This.

Based
Spite but yes, Freeza.

Jmanghan
Lol? Superman stomps.

Based
No animated Superman is stomping this

Reflassshh

Frieza at his highest will massacre these guys. Yeah, but he was above frieza too, and by a good margin.

KingD19
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, but he was above frieza too, and by a good margin.

Frieza could still give him a bit of a fight. Are you saying you think 100% Frieza wouldn't win this matchup? New Frieza will do even more damage.

cdtm
Well, in terms of raw physical attacks, Freesa has nothing.

Superman and Captain Marvel leveled an entire city in their fight. That alone beats any pure physical feat from Freeza.

cdtm

Not faster then Flash.

Credit DoomPhd for the crib:

Jmanghan
Beating Darkseid is enough to put him above anyone in the DBZ Universe

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, in terms of raw physical attacks, Freesa has nothing.

Superman and Captain Marvel leveled an entire city in their fight. That alone beats any pure physical feat from Freeza.

You cant be serious. Leveling some building isn't close to anything Goku displayed during his early yrs of kicking Vegeta through Mountains, etc... that's early Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta. Goku lifting fts during the Anime was insane as well as a teen. Frieza and Goku were shaking islands and splitting clouds during their fight, hell, the Piccolo vs Frieza fight was doing this. Fast forward to a minute and 30 sec...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqpzFkRDZY

Piccolo and Frieza wouldn't even have to touch the building or city to destroy it, the shockwaves alone would've done it and this is a far weaker Frieza.

carver9
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Beating Darkseid is enough to put him above anyone in the DBZ Universe

When did he beat Darkseid and while you are at it, provide some Darkseid fts that puts him above Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Jmanghan
Apparently Darkseid scared heaven itself, and was more then a dimensional threat to all the DC Universe.

Jmanghan
Oh, and also, Superman has been hit with apparently 15 suns to the face and survived: watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

Oh, and I'd also like to add that Superman punched Darkseid SO hard that there was a Sonic Vibration in the air.

KingD19
Coldcast was clearly panicked and exaggerating. Because 15 suns exploding would not only show up as an explosion on the dark side of the moon.

cdtm
You cant be serious. Leveling some building isn't close to anything Goku displayed during his early yrs of kicking Vegeta through Mountains, etc... that's early Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta. Goku lifting fts during the Anime was insane as well as a teen. Frieza and Goku were shaking islands and splitting clouds during their fight, hell, the Piccolo vs Frieza fight was doing this. Fast forward to a minute and 30 sec...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqpzFkRDZY

Piccolo and Frieza wouldn't even have to touch the building or city to destroy it, the shockwaves alone would've done it and this is a far weaker Frieza.

Those "mountains" they get knocked through aren't very large.

And leveling an entire city within minutes is much more impressive.

KingD19

The fight between Supes and Billy didn't level "an entire city". It was a few blocks of buildings Luthor made. And only a few buildings fell if I recall.

Nappa casually wiped an entire city off the map. And Frieza casually did the same to a planet.

Jmanghan
Don't get me wrong, in terms of Ki, Frieza wins, I've never seen animated Superman destroy a planet just from a single blast.

BUT, Superman is physically above Frieza in every way.

KingD19
He is not faster than Frieza. They downplayed speed a lot in JLU except for Flash.

And Frieza is strong enough especially at 100% that Supes won't just shrug off his punches. If he even decides to melee it up. He could just blast the shit out of him and nobody in the League would have an answer.

carver9
Apparently Darkseid scared heaven itself, and was more then a dimensional threat to all the DC Universe.

You're getting your Darkseid mixed up. Stick to the Animation versions. Again, what has Darkseid done 'in the Animation'?

carver9
Oh, and also, Superman has been hit with apparently 15 suns to the face and survived: watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

Oh, and I'd also like to add that Superman punched Darkseid SO hard that there was a Sonic Vibration in the air.

Superman was also koed by the shockwaves of a blast that leveled a building. The 15 suns was obviously hyperbole (even though I can't see your clip).

carver9

The entire city wasn't leveled, just some building, and people from the Saiyan Saga can fly through buildings (lol). Is that all that impressed you?

Also, Superman was dropped by the shockwaves from this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XyIL8Qb1zdU

That blast wouldn't eve tickle Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Proof? Vegeta tanks this, with a smile.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3h5zFQRW6g0

It's debatable if Superman alone could even hurt this form of Frieza.

Surtur
Frieza wins, the cartoon versions of both the JLU and the Avengers are nowhere near as powerful as their comic versions. Yes, if this were comic versions the outcome would be very different, but since it's not Frieza pretty much can kill them all with a single blast.

Superman is the most durable member of the JLU and he was KO'ed from a glancing blow from that fusion cannon attached to the watchtower. Frieza packs far far more of a punch then that weapon does. Likewise on the Avengers assuming this is EMH versions..the only person more durable then Superman would be Hulk, and even then there wouldn't be an utterly massive difference.

So there isn't anyone that could survive his opening blast. Also the only person fast enough to potentially get off an attack at Frieza before he fires an energy blast is the Flash and he just doesn't pack the necessary damage output to hurt Frieza. Before anyone mentions it..nope, the Luthor/Brainiac combo Flash needed several hits to defeat actually wasn't anywhere near the durability of Frieza.

The clip you just showed is not JLU Superman. If we're just choosing any animated versions we want then Supes from the Superfriends show was a planet mover.

Also, why would an attack that is "15 suns" hurt someone who gets his power from the sun?

Estacado
Lulz Superman with his non holding back punch sent through Darkseid a couple of buildings.

That's almost saiyan saga lvl feat!biscuits

Frieza would wipe his ass with Clark.

Nobody here is touching him at a 100%.

He could just blow the planet up on them.

Surtur
It's just really strange to see this even get argued by anyone. Since again, the fusion canon on the watchtower KO'ed Supes right the f*ck out from not even a direct shot. This thing had the punch of a small nuke and had shockwaves felt as far away as Japan.

Yeah, Master Roshi in Dragonball can destroy the moon.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol? Superman stomps.

thumb up

Lol@classiccarvterthread

Surtur
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

Lol@classiccarvterthread

But Superman doesn't actually stomp..he just gets killed. Master Roshi packs more firepower then the fusion canon that KO'ed Superman. Master Roshi is a gnat next to Frieza.

StiltmanFTW
Superman dies first.

One Big Mob
Here's how I see the battle going:

Frieza lunges in the center of all of them and just knocks them all out with an individual upwards headkick.

Estacado
I say he death beam's them to death.

StiltmanFTW
A single kiai would rape them, tbh.

Shabazz916
Team stomps. Hard to say dragon ball universe i much better then marvel or dc so put frieza even with superman.

KingD19
No they don't. Team dies by energy barrage or getting beaten to death by Freeza.

StiltmanFTW
What if Aquaman has his army of halibuts?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What if Aquaman has his army of halibuts? One of the best fish. Though Pike if done right and walleye are right up there if not better.

Can Aquaman control fresh water fish? Or would he literally have to be swimming up rivers like a salmon to gab with them?

Either way Frieza would be eating well.

Surtur
Originally posted by Estacado
I say he death beam's them to death.

Yeah he pretty much just points at them and laser beams them all to death.

Originally posted by Shabazz916
Team stomps. Hard to say dragon ball universe i much better then marvel or dc so put frieza even with superman.

Nobody said anything about DBZ being better then Marvel or DC. All that was said is that Frieza could easily kill the animated incarnations of these heroes. Which again I will point out the whole "Superman was ko'ed by an energy beam nowhere near as powerful as even Master Roshi's best attack".

cdtm
Wally solos.

Team would beat Super Kaioken Goku, too, way too powerful.

carthage
Frieza nukes the animated versions

Surtur
Wally solos.

Team would beat Super Kaioken Goku, too, way too powerful.

How would Wally ever solo? This is ANIMATED versions. Wally is a gnat to Frieza.

cdtm
The same way he solo'd Brainiac Luthor. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur

The clip you just showed is not JLU Superman. If we're just choosing any animated versions we want then Supes from the Superfriends show was a planet mover.

Also, why would an attack that is "15 suns" hurt someone who gets his power from the sun?

Timm-verse shared universe. No different then using Superman comics for a JLA team fight.

KingD19

By running around the world and punching him as he ran past while Luthoriac was standing on the ground because he wasn't flying? Frieza can literally just hover above them and rain death.

So firstly, no speed or reaction feats from Luthoriac. Frieza is from a universe where people routinely move so fast, other people who can move nearly as fast lose track of them for the entire fight.

Second, we've seen just how much damage Frieza can tank. That sub-standard Infinite Mass Punch won't put him down. It'll piss him off if anything.

Third, why wouldn't Frieza just blow them all up as soon as the fight starts? He has a habit of doing that.

cdtm
Freeza's too slow. No Z character even ran around the world once in the time Wally did.

KingD19
Gotenks circled the globe like 8 times in 3 seconds. It took Wally a whole lot longer than that to get back to Luthor.

cdtm
Gotenks circled the globe like 8 times in 3 seconds. It took Wally a whole lot longer than that to get back to Luthor.

Took him a half hour.

KingD19
Took him a half hour.

You're right. It took roughly a half hour for him to do it 32 times, including taking a nap.

And let's say Flash does the IMP. Frieza tanks it and Wally gets sucked into the Speed Force.

cdtm
Now you're just making shit up.

KingD19
Am I?

Fusion lasts 30 minutes. In both scans Gotenks claims to have circled the globe many times/a few dozen(meaning at least 24 times), and he also took a nap, meaning he could have done it faster if he didn't sit down and go to sleep for a while. Piccolo states he has less than a minute left in his fusion when he catches up. So it had to all have been done in less than 30 minutes, correct?

What did I make up?

http://i.imgur.com/CmIRZ.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39453/883518-401009.jpg

Also are you gonna try to refute the fact that Frieza tanked far more damage than Flash did to Braniac? Like a planet blowing up with him on it? Or getting chopped in half?

cdtm
Lol? Superman stomps.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gif

KingD19
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gif

Excellent rebuttal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur

But you realize Frieza is hialriously more durable then Brainiac Luthor, right? As in..not even close to the same level.

JLU Flash never once showed the power output sufficient enough to hurt him.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, even first form Frieza might take both teams. Second form and higher is spite.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, even first form Frieza might take both teams. Second form and higher is spite.

DBZ or DBS Frieza, you mean?

cdtm
Amazo > all, of course.

"Why don't I just destroy EVERYTHING?"

StiltmanFTW
Amazo is a pussy.

"Batmobile, fire a standard missile at that dumb android, please."

"Done, Sir. Threat eliminated."

SSJGGogeta
DBZ or DBS Frieza, you mean?

DBZ, lol.

Any relevant character from DBS solo's both series, lol. You could even add all of DBZ into that, and they'd still lose with the DC and Marvel AU's, to any relevant DBS character.

StiltmanFTW
Cool.

Just making sure, as there are some clowns who think a dbz character with a power level of 530,000 wouldn't stand a chance in this thread laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Cool.

Just making sure, as there are some clowns who think a dbz character with a power level of 530,000 wouldn't stand a chance in this thread laughing out loud

Amazo is overrated in every forums.

Surtur
Your face is overrated on every forum!

cdtm
Indeed. smile

Still wondering who Amazo copied powers off of, that let him erase a universe.

SSJGGogeta
Indeed. smile

Still wondering who Amazo copied powers off of, that let him erase a universe.

Yeah, me too. You know, considering he never erased a universe. You're totally misunderstanding what happened.

Amazo, the Ray, and Dr. Fate were all literally confident that the 20 or so Green Lanterns led by John Stewart could KILL Amazo by combining the power of their rings.

20 GL's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Universe tier.

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, me too. You know, considering he never erased a universe. You're totally misunderstanding what happened.

Amazo, the Ray, and Dr. Fate were all literally confident that the 20 or so Green Lanterns led by John Stewart could KILL Amazo by combining the power of their rings.

20 GL's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Universe tier.

I'm sure 20 gl's were a threat to a guy who made Oa disappear because it was inhis way.

But at least he eventually brought it back. From Earth.

Half a universe away.

Last I checked, Zeno needed a ride out of the void he created, so yeah.. Everyone in Z gets shunted to another dimension.

Surtur
Well the erasing a universe thing depends on how you interpret what he says when he asks Luthor(while they are in the microverse) why he doesn't just "destroy everything". Did he mean the planet? The galaxy? The universe? I dunno.

His actual feats were planetary level.

I do wonder who he got the "easily put another planet into a different dimension" powers from. He also teleports it back into it's home dimension from many galaxies away. So wait that's above planetary level feats. Still not universe erasing obviously, but above planetary.

Galan007
I think it's entirely possible that 1st form Freeza(circa DBZ) can win. The dude was able to CASUALLY destroy planets with nothing more than his index finger. I'm hard-pressed to see anyone on the other teams enduring that type of blast without being at least KO'd. So just imagine what one of 1st form Freeza's more serious blasts could do(nevermind his transformations.) smile

The only character from JLU who *might* be able to combat Freeza is Amazo. However, he is not in this battle, so that's neither here nor there...

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
I think it's entirely possible that 1st form Freeza(circa DBZ) can win. The dude was able to CASUALLY destroy planets with nothing more than his index finger. I'm hard-pressed to see anyone on the other teams enduring that type of blast without being at least KO'd. So just imagine what one of Freeza's more serious blasts could do(nevermind his transformations.) smile

The only character from JLU who *might* be able to combat Freeza is Amazo. However, he is not in this thread, so that's neither here nor there...

Carver did say JLU instead of JLA. Could interpret that as "everyone" with a list of core examples. wink

It's not like Carver doesn't deserve some of his own goalpost moving ways flung back at him.

Galan007
I suppose.

Even so, Amazo only works if we apply a no-limits fallacy and assume his duping ability was entirely unbounded... Because Freeza was WAY more powerful than anyone/thing we saw him dupe. Especially if we start talking about his higher transformations. /shrug

...Though I suppose Amazo *could* BFR Freeza to another dimension, like he did to Oa. Don't think Freeza has any way to counter that. mmm

Surtur
There is really nobody that could ever stand up to Frieza in the DCAU. Amazo is the only one who could possibly do it, but other than him it's not even close.

Frickin Nappa has more destructive power than the laser beam that KO'ed Superman, and that wasn't even a direct hit, it just glanced him and he was KO'ed lol. I'm talking about the JLU watchtower beam.

Surtur
Oh wait I forgot I guess..Frieza wouldn't be able to kill Deadman either. So that's like two people.

Galan007
Originally posted by Surtur
There is really nobody that could ever stand up to Frieza in the DCAU. Amazo is the only one who could possibly do it, but other than him it's not even close.

Frickin Nappa has more destructive power than the laser beam that KO'ed Superman, and that wasn't even a direct hit, it just glanced him and he was KO'ed lol. I'm talking about the JLU watchtower beam. thumb up

Even Nappa was a casual country/continent-buster:
http://i.imgur.com/kUSJJDx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pDFU1CY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JTC9C8M.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Even Nappa was a casual country/continent-buster:
http://i.imgur.com/kUSJJDx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pDFU1CY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JTC9C8M.jpg

Which is nothing characters like Blue Beetle in the comics can't match.

But yeah, the JL toons aren't that powerful. Unfortunately, animated Superman can't beat Freeza like his comic book counterpart would.

Surtur
Yes the comic JLA would rape Frieza and pretty much any villain that appears in the Dragonball and DBZ series.

RealityWarper
Frieza crushes both teams effortlessly in his first form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.