Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Well I said to myself today, what can I do to waist 8 hours?
My answer was clear when I realized how high in demand a proper Nomi Sunrider respect thread was (Sorry Neph)

So behold, my huge Nomi Sunrider respect thread:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/nomi-sunrider-respect-thread/97193/

(Sorry for it being on comicvine, but in terms of respect threads, it is much easier to make, edit, and structure.)

Nephthys
Better than my zero-effort Nomi respect thread.

DarthAnt66
Thanks?
Also, a question. The one accolade you provided in your thread:
"She came late to the Force, just as you have, and became one of the greatest Jedi ever. Oh, fine, fine, lass." - Jolee Bindo.
Was this a real accolade, or did u make it up? I have yet to find it again other then one other site on the Jedi Council boards.

Nephthys
bZdzBf9A-fQ

DarthAnt66
Thank you. I added the quote to my respect thread. smile

Nephthys
Nomi doesn't just see through Aleema's illusions, she also telepathically pwns Aleema and stops her from using her illusions despite Aleema being drastically amped by her ship. Considering the insane things Aleema was doing at the time, its a great feat imo.

DarthAnt66
Okay thanks, I fixed it, and added the pic where then she falls unconscious. I'm having a hard time finding a place for Nomi among the Jedi. Her lightsaber abilities are seemingly mediocre compared to the higher tiers, but her force abilities are fantastic. However I am not very optimistic that her battle meditation, sever force, or "wall of light" ability would be applicable in a duel. I wish they showed her dueling someone like Ulic so we can gauge her powers better.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Okay thanks, I fixed it, and added the pic where then she falls unconscious. I'm having a hard time finding a place for Nomi among the Jedi. Her lightsaber abilities are seemingly mediocre compared to the higher tiers, but her force abilities are fantastic.

No offence but everything suggests that her lightsabre skills are excellent. It's just that we never got to see her use them against Sith/Dark Jedi.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I wish they showed her dueling someone like Ulic so we can gauge her powers better.

Me too.

PTforthewin
Nomi sun rider sucks a droideka could kill her

Tzeentch
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Nomi sun rider sucks a droideka could kill her thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Nomi sun rider sucks a droideka could kill her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.