Humming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Do you hum....
does it drive those around you mad??? stick out tongue just wondering b/c I noticed I hum quite a lot big grin

Julie
*hums a tune to self*

Corran
Oh humming and in tunefully not as in smelling.

elephant_noises
humming as in humming tunes or jus humming like a weird sorta bug noise?!? lol cos i kno someone who jus hums like "bbbbbzzzzzzz" in class and its really annoying lol but funny when we hav a substitute teacher who thinks they're going mad hearing buzzing all lesson lol

Happy Dance EN

Ushgarak
Hmmmmmmmm...

mechmoggy
I'm more of a whistler than a hummer. whistle

GordonSkywalker
I can't whistle. Humming is cool though.

mechmoggy
You can't whistle at all?!

What do you do if you're in a toilet that hasn't got a lock on the door then? confused

GordonSkywalker
Scream.

mechmoggy
Oh, the old burning pee eh?

You know they can give you cream for that. big grin

GordonSkywalker
I was making a small joke. I did not expect you to take my comment so seriously. The truth is I can't whistle and usually don't hum.

mechmoggy
How did you come to the conclusion that I took it seriously? confused

Jeepers GS, I thought you'd been here long enough to notice I never really take anything seriously. Life's too short, and besides the big grin at the end is a good indication that I'm being silly too.

GordonSkywalker
OK.

Dexx
you can't whistle??
I hum sometimes.

Mujaffa
humhumhum humhum humhumhum humhumhuhmumh
*smoke on the water*

Julie
humming is fun......it's a nice little pastime

finti
"Once there was this girl who
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
But when they finally made her
They saw birthmarks all over her body
She couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just been there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" -
Crash Test Dummies

mechmoggy
Oh Finti, I was really hoping you wouldn't post that song. sick

Mujaffa
blink

mechmoggy
Terrible terrible 90's pop crap, which sounded like it was being played too slow because the lead singer had a freaky double-bass voice.

Horrible. sick

Mujaffa
i know..

mechmoggy
Yeah, you bought it didn't you? eek!

Mujaffa
never did, never willbig grin

Gundark
I hum the Imperial March in public places just to see if anybody standing around me recognizes it.

mah
crazy topics...

finti
right up your alley then

mah
don't hum that much

mechmoggy
Has anyone ever joined in?

I know I would if someone was doing that. big grin

Julie
I would too...but I've never tried it....hmmm I'll have to try that some day roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Member.
hey julie, whats with the humming, whistling, and screaming? just wonderingblink

Corran
I've been caught doing that but not on purpose, I must do it sub-conciously quite a lot cos a couple of times people have mentioned it.

Julie
ha.....yea that sounds like something I'd do.....not the imperial march but I know that subconscious thing....my sister always yells about htat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.