Saitama vs. HST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Saitama knows exactly what they're all capable and how their abilities work for the most part. they don't know about Saitama's abilities.

how does this go?

Q99
Well, mental attacks would probably work, but he could punch out anyone.

StealthRanger
Jubbito or even Whitebeard solos

Most Admirals would make a good fight for him from what little I know :hmm

SSJGGogeta
Pfft, @ StealthRanger: Since when can Juubito or Whitebeard casually kill continent busting demons like it's nothing?

@ Q99: Saitama's already shrugged mental attacks off like it's nothing. Although he would have no defense against Tsukiyomi, or certain hacks though from the HST.

However, this thread specifically says that Saitama knows all their abilities, and they don't know his. This means 99% of the people he fought would cockily think he was just some idiot douche bag walking around, givin' people the business, and in turn get... Well, one-punched.

Saitama has a great shot at this until he meets up with Aizen, some incredible genjutsu users like Itachi, etc.

Only thing that could beat him would be hax, or powerful mental attacks. No one's beating him physically from the HST.

StealthRanger
When was Saitama continent busting? Or anything in OPM continent busting? Best calc I've seen puts him at double digit gigaton

Hell, recent calcs put Juubito at single digit exaton

danteiscool
I myself can't recall him being a continent buster or anything, but him being able to lazily shrug off guys that are citybusters counts for something, not to mention that another reason why I put him against the HST is that he is simply so damn powerful in his verse that he needs a challenge of some sorts.

StealthRanger
Still, best stats that exist for Saitama are gigaton level. He gets to Admiral tier, albiet possibly exceeds them

SSJGGogeta
Apparently you guys are forgetting him casually destroying a giant meteor that would have destroyed multiple giant cities.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/11912/021.4/compressed/fopm_021-004_043-044.jpg?v=11364057222

Not to mention that he was just as casually unaffected as he always is afterwords.

I might have exaggerated a bit with continent level, but he's still casual country level at the least.

That's even higher than Jyuubito, and Whitebeard isn't close to that strong, IIRC.

Nephthys
Saitama one-shot a monster than was obliterating cities with its punches in chapter 3.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Nephthys
Saitama one-shot a monster than was obliterating cities with its punches in chapter 3.

Shit, even the first monster he fought was destroying city blocks with casual blasts, and it's transformed state fell to the shockwave from a single punch.

danteiscool
and we also can't forget his pwnage of the Sea King too, what with his punch causing the rain drops to go flying back like crazy. that right there had to be his fastest punch yet too.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Apparently you guys are forgetting him casually destroying a giant meteor that would have destroyed multiple giant cities.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/11912/021.4/compressed/fopm_021-004_043-044.jpg?v=11364057222

Not to mention that he was just as casually unaffected as he always is afterwords.

I might have exaggerated a bit with continent level, but he's still casual country level at the least.

That's even higher than Jyuubito, and Whitebeard isn't close to that strong, IIRC.

Nah, we're aware of that chuckles. Which was the feat calced at 6 gigatons and is Mach 32

Which would be a bit above the amount required to destroy a small island

On the other hand Juubito is calced at 7 exatons and is Mach 24,000

Even Whitebeard is Mach 441 via powerscaling off far weaker characters and 1.2 Teratons in DC

Even Admiral tier beings are 11 gigatons (too lazy to find the calc)

danteiscool
huh, didn't know they actually tried to do all those calculations.

Nephthys
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Nah, we're aware of that chuckles. Which was the feat calced at 6 gigatons and is Mach 32

Even Whitebeard is Mach 441 via powerscaling off far weaker characters and 1.2 Teratons in DC

Pfft, Narutoforums is ridiculous.

SSJGGogeta

Calc=/=Pixel-scaling, sweet heart. thumb up

Naruto forum and OBD pixel scaling are garbage, and so are you for claiming their validity.

StealthRanger
Calc=/=Pixel-scaling, sweet heart. thumb up

Naruto forum and OBD pixel scaling are garbage, and so are you for claiming their validity.

>I don't like it so it doesn't count

Well you do that, but when you want to try and argue otherwise, lemme know :maybe

NemeBro
The Juubi is capable of destroying continents. Astner did a calc on it that got a similar result a while back as well, IIRC.

So in terms of firepower, it has Saitama beat.

dadudemon
>I don't like it so it doesn't count

Well you do that, but when you want to try and argue otherwise, lemme know :maybe

No no, I agree with him. Those calcs are complete and utter shit. They are completely arbitrary under the guise of being legit which is an atrocious abuse of logic and science because idiots believe that shit.

ares834

http://i50.tinypic.com/2s7yn7o.gif

StealthRanger
Originally posted by dadudemon
No no, I agree with him. Those calcs are complete and utter shit. They are completely arbitrary under the guise of being legit which is an atrocious abuse of logic and science because idiots believe that shit.

Everyone seems to have a problem with OBD calcs here as much as FactPile does with the ICS for Star Wars. lolrage

Anyways, how else would you accurately quantify shit beyond merely eyeballing and going "oh yeah that's a km for sure, that's 500m, this is this and that is that and so on" hm?

If you have a better means of quantifying then by all means, go ahead

Till then? Grin and bear the shit you don't like, and that means "dar evul pixul scaelingz"

ares834
It's not "dar evul pixul scaelingz" but rather "bro, do you even science?"

StealthRanger
Anyways, how else would you accurately quantify shit beyond merely eyeballing and going "oh yeah that's a km for sure, that's 500m, this is this and that is that and so on" hm?

ares834
I wouldn't. If I did though I certainly wouldn't use BS and flawed calculations.

SSJGGogeta
>It's incorrect, and authors have never drawn to scale, so it's irrelevant.

I fixed your quote for you. thumb up

NemeBro
If you want to argue authors drawing to scale, then your meteor feat for Saitama is entirely useless, because you are basing its destructive capacity solely on its size.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Juubi is capable of destroying continents. Astner did a calc on it that got a similar result a while back as well, IIRC.

So in terms of firepower, it has Saitama beat.

True, but Saitama still has the ability to cause more damage with a punch. Plus he's fast enough to dodge biju bombs like they're stationary, and the Jyuubi will kill itself if it shoots a biju bomb too close, as stated by Obito or Madara(I forget which one).

Duh, in terms of firepower. Saitama doesn't have firepower, just the ability to punch stuff really hard, and move really fast.

Either way, Saitama can destroy meteors with single punches, and even the Jyuubi couldn't do that. All it takes is a single blitz followed by a massively overpowered punch from Saitama to the Biju's eye, and it's over.

StealthRanger
I fixed your quote for you. thumb up

Nice "no u" retort

When you have some refutation, try again

Till then, shut your goddamn mouth and bear the shit you don't like

as for the "author's have never drawn to scale"

Well just too damn bad. Should have thought it through some more before they drew their shit out

Feats>authors intent

SSJGGogeta

Ya' know. Statements. Feats. Actually relevant calcs that don't rely on the author drawing everything completely precisely to the last nano-pixel.

thumb up

StealthRanger
True, but Saitama still has the ability to cause more damage with a punch. Plus he's fast enough to dodge biju bombs like they're stationary, and the Jyuubi will kill itself if it shoots a biju bomb too close, as stated by Obito or Madara(I forget which one).

Duh, in terms of firepower. Saitama doesn't have firepower, just the ability to punch stuff really hard, and move really fast.

Either way, Saitama can destroy meteors with single punches, and even the Jyuubi couldn't do that. All it takes is a single blitz followed by a massively overpowered punch from Saitama to the Biju's eye, and it's over.

Saitama's sub-relativistic now? Or can output exaton level firepower?

StealthRanger
Ya' know. Statements. Feats. Actually relevant calcs that don't rely on the author drawing everything completely precisely to the last nano-pixel.

thumb up

No, not everything is going to be consistent, then again, nothing in fiction will ever be 100% consistent. Good enough for debating purposes? Well unless you have something better beyond "I don't like it so it's wrong", then yes it will be

SSJGGogeta
Nice "no u" retort

When you have some refutation, try again

Till then, shut your goddamn mouth and bear the shit you don't like

as for the "author's have never drawn to scale"

Well just too damn bad. Should have thought it through some more before they drew their shit out

Feats>authors intent

lol, looks like it's that time o' the month again.

Or are you just one of those people who gets pissed from being so badly humiliated because of your own stupidity?

As for the "too damn bad"

That's just too damn bad.

Are you saying that Vegeta here was literally bigger than Namekian mountains?

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/214/20-293.0/compressed/mdragon_ball_-_v020c293_-_page_008.jpg?v=11388891514

I literally can't think of a better example. Just like in Superman, when he "sneezed away a solar system", and Superman was bigger than the three asteroids he blew away, despite being right next to them.

Statements DEFINE manga and narration DEFINES comics. If you weren't a crying three year old that just lost horribly, you'd realize that.

SSJGGogeta
Saitama's sub-relativistic now? Or can output exaton level firepower?

Uh, is the Jyuubi?

"Saitama doesn't have firepower, just the ability to punch stuff really hard"

thumb up

SSJGGogeta
No, not everything is going to be consistent, then again, nothing in fiction will ever be 100% consistent. Good enough for debating purposes? Well unless you have something better beyond "I don't like it so it's wrong", then yes it will be

Uh, I have cannon statements from the manga.

A meteor that will destroy "every city in the general area", is a small country level meteor, considering there are only 26 demonstrable cities in the one punch man world.

Saitama shrugged it off casually.

Much more reliable than "The author couldn't have made a single mistake or been unable to draw something that small, so it has to be this size", don't cha' think?

I mean, you yourself just said that nothing would be consistent.

StealthRanger
As for the "too damn bad"

That's just too damn bad.

Ikr, meaning you'll have to grin and bear it

Been there done that, no scan in fiction is going to be 100% consistent in terms of backgrounds

And nobody would pixel scale off that sonny boy

1. Ever occured to you that PC Superman's range is just that far, and that's there's several dimensions in scans
2. Whih brings me back around to the whole "nothing in fiction will be 100% consistent

Depends on who the statements are from

As for quantifying actual feats, again, when you have not much else, how else do you get legit figures beyond eyeballing?

StealthRanger
Uh, I have cannon statements from the manga.

Good for you

First, define "general area". Second, a even country sized explosion (dependant on the country) would only be in the gigaton range at best

Good for him

Already covered the consistency shit

Your point being, chuckles?

StealthRanger
Uh, is the Jyuubi?

"Saitama doesn't have firepower, just the ability to punch stuff really hard"

thumb up

Yea, Jewbi is Mach 24,000 as I already posted

He can only punch in the gigaton range. Means shit to a guy who can tank exatons

SSJGGogeta
Ikr, meaning you'll have to grin and bear it

Yes, grin because I'm right, and you're ridiculously wrong.

Been there done that, no scan in fiction is going to be 100% consistent in terms of backgrounds

And nobody would pixel scale off that sonny boy

Exactly, retard. That's the exact reason that pixel-scaling is completely unreliable, and stupid.

So how do you know what you can pixel scale off of, huh "sonny boy"? Exactly. You don't, because authors don't draw to scale.

1. Ever occured to you that PC Superman's range is just that far, and that's there's several dimensions in scans
2. Whih brings me back around to the whole "nothing in fiction will be 100% consistent

1. You're literally disproving my point by disproving your own point. You don't know what dimensions are in scans, yet you think you can scale them accurately from the different pixel lengths? That's just silly.

2. Which brings me back to the whole "because nothing is consistent other than statements or demonstrable feats, you can't pixel scale with any kind of accuracy" thing. thumb up

Depends on who the statements are from

As for quantifying actual feats, again, when you have not much else, how else do you get legit figures beyond eyeballing?

Yep.

The same way everyone else does. Feats, statements, authors word, and author approved/written literature.

BTW, making your text bold through entire sentences and paragraphs makes you look retarded, so let's not do that again.

SSJGGogeta
Good for you

First, define "general area". Second, a even country sized explosion (dependant on the country) would only be in the gigaton range at best

Good for him

Already covered the consistency shit

Your point being, chuckles?

My point being that you literally just admitted everything I said was correct. Do you even know what you're debating?

Also, stop the "bolding your whole comment" thing. It's dumb.

ares834
Means shit to a guy who can tank exatons

He can only tank exatons if you don't have common sense and rely on horrendously flawed physics.

I mean look at this shit:

laughing out loud

That's the big important part of the "calc" and it is laughably flawed. Heck, even someone with no understanding of physics could realize the error he made here if they thought about it for a bit.

SSJGGogeta
Yea, Jewbi is Mach 24,000 as I already posted

He can only punch in the gigaton range. Means shit to a guy who can tank exatons

Based on? lol

Do you even know what an exaton is?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ares834
He can only tank exatons if you don't have common sense and rely on horrendously flawed physics.

I mean look at this shit:

laughing out loud

That's the big important part of the "calc" and it is laughably flawed. Heck, even someone with no understanding of physics could realize the error he made here if they thought about it for a bit.

Nah man, it's totally correct. (sarcasm)

I mean, you literally have to be a three year old to believe that shit.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta Yes, grin because I'm right, and you're ridiculously wrong.

have fun going "no u" all day, all your shit really amounts to

No, we pick and examine the scans where we can get the highest level of perceived accuracy. Nothing in fiction will be 100% consistent

It's as consistent as physics are with fictional feats. Can they ever be 100% accurate? Not really, however the can be good enough for fictional debates? Yeah pretty much

See above

And you legitimately quantify those on screen feats, how, again?

Again, depends on who the statement is from (character statements have to be looked at with a grain of salt, DBZ and Bleach are good examples of this)

Even then, you can use said statements as a base and pixel scale everything else of that so, yeah

Baww

Most of your 'rebuttals' can just have the same thing said to them

Second off, can you be a bit more original, if you're going to flamebait, at least try to do something beyond "no u" retorts. Pwease?

StealthRanger
Based on? lol

Do you even know what an exaton is?

I take it you ignored said calc earlier posted

Yes I know what it is

StealthRanger
My point being that you literally just admitted everything I said was correct. Do you even know what you're debating?

Also, stop the "bolding your whole comment" thing. It's dumb.

Have fun going "no u"

That's all your shit really amounts to

SSJGGogeta
have fun going "no u" all day, all your shit really amounts to

No, we pick and examine the scans where we can get the highest level of perceived accuracy. Nothing in fiction will be 100% consistent

It's as consistent as physics are with fictional feats. Can they ever be 100% accurate? Not really, however the can be good enough for fictional debates? Yeah pretty much

See above

And you legitimately quantify those on screen feats, how, again?

Again, depends on who the statement is from (character statements have to be looked at with a grain of salt, DBZ and Bleach are good examples of this)

Even then, you can use said statements as a base and pixel scale everything else of that so, yeah

Baww

Most of your 'rebuttals' can just have the same thing said to them

Second off, can you be a bit more original, if you're going to flamebait, at least try to do something beyond "no u" retorts. Pwease?

How am I the one going "no u", when all you've done is specifically say that I was right? I don't even need to put in effort when debating with something who literally agrees with me, as well as disproves their own point in the same paragraph.

Again, pixel-scaling 99% of the time contrasts direct statements and demonstrated feats. Therefor, it is incorrect, because it goes against actual cannon.

By either the feats being plainly demonstrated, statements, or author approved literature. I've already explained this.
Yes, it does. As I just said. However, people who are legitimately gauging something, and not just being arrogant or too cocky ARE reliable sources, as they have no reason to say something incorrect, when authors use them in place of narrators for all kinds of manga.
Even then, 99% of pixel scaling defies cannon, so it's... What? Oh yeah, non cannon.

See above. thumb up

TheTyrant
He solos pretty easily.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He solos pretty easily.

Eh, I wouldn't say easily, but he does clear it.

AsbestosFlaygon
I think Kaguya, Yhwach, and probably Gol Roger could beat him 1-on-1.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I think Kaguya, Yhwach, and probably Gol Roger could beat him 1-on-1.

lol no.

Kaguya is the strongest of those by far, as a planet buster.

Saitama with a casual punch can blast through planet busting attacks.

Dark-Kenshin
The Japanese Popeye the sailor man casually solos the entire HST while freaking out about missing the special Saturday sale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.