PG Thor vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Annihilus get the control rod and the Q Bands

This might not be a straight forward stomp as some may think as Annihilus may be able to siphon the gems energies

So who wins ?

Stoic
I'm not sure if the bands constructs would be able to stand up to Thor's sheer strength advantage here. Mjjolnir also has this whacky way of shunting away any attempt to be manipulated by energy manipulators. I wouldn't say that this would be a stomp, but I think that Thor would win after a lot of difficulty.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By the end of Blood and Thunder if Thor had kept the gem, he would probably have been strong enough to have stomped Thanos and co rather handily. At those levels you need to start giving Odin a ring.

Also, was it ever explained how Thor was able to easily break out of the reinforced force block the moment the madness was purged? That always had me wondering whether or not the crazy prevented him from tapping into more of the gem? Blood and Thunder Thor was a rogue personality and not the real deal IIRC and he was technically weaker then ever because of how unstable his soul was or whatever.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC and he was technically weaker then ever because of how unstable his soul was or whatever. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

I'm not even making that up. However I realize that most if not all the other writers considered him to be stronger then ever because of his insanity. I just thought it was something worth mentioning as the finale took place in the Thor books. And we see the real Thor chained up in the bottom of his psyche. I'm guessing the return of the real Thor was displayed symbolically with him not only breaking his metaphysical shackles but his real ones as well.

I'm a fanboy but I'm no Superman fan.

Insane Titan
Yeah lmao

Branlor Swift
I'm not even making that up. However I realize that most if not all the other writers considered him to be stronger then ever because of his insanity. I just thought it was something worth mentioning as the finale took place in the Thor books. And we see the real Thor chained up in the bottom of his psyche. I'm guessing the return of the real Thor was displayed symbolically with him not only breaking his metaphysical shackles but his real ones as well.

I'm a fanboy but I'm no Superman fan. There should never be a discussion about whether Blood and Thunder Thor was weaker or not, ever. I'd entertain such notions but then I'd remember how he treated Drax with the PG. Actually, didn't he stalemate a non PG Drax in Crusade, when he was also pissed?

Rage.Of.Olympus
There should never be a discussion about whether Blood and Thunder Thor was weaker or not, ever. I'd entertain such notions but then I'd remember how he treated Drax with the PG. Actually, didn't he stalemate a non PG Drax in Crusade, when he was also pissed?

I just referenced a scene that I remembered about the state of Thor's psyche and how the cause was Odin stripping his power/essence to create clones.

What my poorly worded post meant to suggest is that the real Thor is superior to the nut job in Blood and Thunder which is why he broke free when he regained his body. Whether the superiority is spiritual or physical I don't really care. I just prefer the real thing to be better.

Yup. But Drax had the power gem and was actually tapping into it. And this was the era when the madness had already begun.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm a fanboy but I'm no Superman fan.

SHUT YOUR FOOL MOUTH!

mad

Branlor Swift
I just referenced a scene that I remembered about the state of Thor's psyche and how the cause was Odin stripping his power/essence to create clones.

What my poorly worded post meant to suggest is that the real Thor is superior to the nut job in Blood and Thunder which is why he broke free when he regained his body. Whether the superiority is spiritual or physical I don't really care. I just prefer the real thing to be better.

Yup. But Drax had the power gem and was actually tapping into it. And this was the era when the madness had already begun. gay

quanchi112
Thor rapes.

Damborgson
gay

No u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.