9 month old accused of murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Just when you thought you have seen it all.

Apparently they charge infants now in Pakistan laughing

I thought this was Onion New at first, but its BBC.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26887186

Lord Lucien
Seriously? F*ck that country.

Bardock42
"The murder charges against a baby have alarmed Punjab's Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. He has asked for clarification from the province's inspector-general of police and demanded "stern action" against the officials who registered the case.

The assistant superintendent who filed the charges has subsequently been suspended, The Nation website says."

BackFire
To be fair, he does look pretty evil.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by BackFire
To be fair, he does look pretty evil. Your type?

Shakyamunison
The babies name is Muhammad Mosa Khan. No wander the murder charges, after all this is Khan.

http://geeksarewired.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Khan-from-space.jpg

Epicurus
Lol at Pakistan. Similar crap happens here in India as well.

Time Immemorial
I had a dream about this last night, I was very scared, the kid had a knife.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I had a dream about this last night, I was very scared, the kid had a knife.

But then you remembered you could soccer kick him?

S_W_LeGenD
People are so damn gullible in the world. No wonder, conspiracy theories become popular worldwide.

I'd say shame on Pakistani media sources. The original story is massively different.

Stealth Moose
Care to elaborate?

Lexington
you got my attention S_W_LeGenD, please continue..

Wonder Man
We had that Elian Gonzalez

S_W_LeGenD
A region in Lahore city have been recently recognized by a court as being illegally occupied by some families for a long time. A small police force (along with a representative of court) was sent to this region to warn the residents of this region and gas supply was to be cut off during this visit. However, lot of people gathered on the scene and sided with the residents on this issue. This led to a scuffle between the officials and the mob and the officials had to retreat. Police then registered a case against (potential) miscreants and some names were initially mentioned in the FIR but one name turned out to be of a child and he was declared innocent by the police. Further investigation might be going on but this matter won't be resolved easily.

This is the actual story.

Lord Lucien
Why is that in spoilers? And why did it take you four days to post it? And Dong: Where is my automobile?

Stealth Moose
It's in spoilers to prevent the lazy from getting the full story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.