Batman vs McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Batman from the Nolan Trilogy vs. John McClane of the Die Hard series.

Both combatants are in their physical prime but have the knowledge and experience of all their films put together. Both combatants are in street clothes, pure h2h fight. First to get a knockout or submission wins.

Who wins?

maxivitopowe
McClane i think

Stealth Moose
I'd vote Baleman.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Batman from the Nolan Trilogy vs. John McClane of the Die Hard series.

Both combatants are in their physical prime but have the knowledge and experience of all their films put together. Both combatants are in street clothes, pure h2h fight. First to get a knockout or submission wins.

Who wins?

Please laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nice bait thread though.

maxivitopowe
not everything revolves around you dimwad

Silent Master
Did he just admit to being one of quan's socks?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
not everything revolves around you dimwad

I took a side for Batman then simultaneously 3 other threads are created to take him down? Cmon, what do you call that? You apparently can't talk without name calling either. Most of your posts reek of uneducated gibberish and general none ideas or free thinking. Equating flying the french flag to general racism. Apparently you don't understand the word racism.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Did he just admit to being one of quan's socks?

What exactly are you talking about? You remind me of that guy that has no football team or side in a fight, but your try and tear down both sides regardless. A man who fights for no flag, just general chaos and plays every angle to cause problems.

Seeing as you never seen Captain America but base your ideas off wild dreaming I understand your point here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Please laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nice bait thread though.

You don't need to post in this thread if you don't want to...

Time Immemorial

John McClane is going to take out a trained assassin of the leauge of shadows..right... laughing laughing

Silent Master

His Ipad is posting without his knowledge.

Time Immemorial
His Ipad is posting without his knowledge.

Wrong again, I don't even have an iPad. Man your full of incorrect information.

Time Immemorial
Its spelled iPad, btw, not Ipad.

Genius laughing out loud

Silent Master
Ipad.

Robtard
McClane's ability to mitigate damage is way beyond even what a top-tier human like Wayne could dish out with his fist, it eventually ends when Wayne tires out and McClane bashes his billionaire face into the concrete.

Time Immemorial
Ipad.

iPad

https://www.google.com/search?q=iPad&oq=iPad&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5390j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

laughing laughing

Robtard
eYepad

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
eYepad

big grin

Time Immemorial
McClane's ability to mitigate damage is way beyond even what a top-tier human like Wayne could dish out with his fist, it eventually ends when Wayne tires out and McClane bashes his billionaire face into the concrete.

He's been burned, dropped in freezing ice, stabbed, back broken, gassed, beaten down hard. He's got pretty good damage soak with or without his suit.

Robtard
He's been burned, dropped in freezing ice, stabbed, back broken, gassed, beaten down hard. He's got pretty good damage soak with or without his suit.

I'm aware of Wayne's awesomeness; he's not McClane though. 10 years on the job netted him a laundry list of ailments and then he needed a mechanical brace and then a montage to get back after his back was broken.

McClane's been on the job for 25 years and his cartoon-like durability just gets better with age like a fine wine.

Look at it this way: If Bane had tried to break McClane's back like he did to Wayne, Bane's knee would have shattered aganst the seeminly impossible to break McSpinalcord.

maxivitopowe
has he ever taken out a helicopter with a car?

Time Immemorial
I'm aware of Wayne's awesomeness; he's not McClane though. 10 years on the job netted him a laundry list of ailments and then he needed a mechanical brace and then montage to get back after his back was broken.

McClane's been on the job for 25 years and his cartoon-like durability just gets better with age like a fine wine.

Look at it this way: If Bane had tried to break McClane's back like he did to Wayne, Bane's knee would have shattered aganst the seeminly impossible to break McSpinalcord.

McSpinalCord laughing laughing

Ok you win with that cool of a line.

Silent Master
Ipad, Ipod, Iphone.

Robtard
McSpinalCord laughing laughing

Ok you win with that cool of a line.

thumb up

Time Immemorial
Ipad, Ipod, Iphone.

Looks like we have a child in our midst. Who can't afford to see movies or spell. laughing out loud

Psychotron
McClane wins.

But the real question is: Who is tougher? 80's montage amped Rocky or McClane?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
McClane wins.

But the real question is: Who is tougher? 80's montage amped Rocky or McClane?

Put some inspirational 80's rock music during the fight and it's definitely in Rocky's favor.

Time Immemorial
Ok so who wins Frothy?

FrothByte
Batman... after a long hard fight. Happy now?

Time Immemorial
Batman... after a long hard fight. Happy now?

Nice white lie laughing laughing laughing laughing

FrothByte
Nice white lie laughing laughing laughing laughing

I say Batman loses in another thread and you get pissed at me. I say Batman wins in this thread and you call me a liar.

You really need to take it easy on the estrogen.

Time Immemorial
I say Batman loses in another thread and you get pissed at me. I say Batman wins in this thread and you call me a liar.

You really need to take it easy on the estrogen.

Your the one mad and calling names.. Im actually laughing my ass off at how funny this all is, how could I be mad. laughing laughing laughing

FrothByte
how could I be mad.

You spite has already been revealed, your answers are biased and once sided. You really screwed up with trying to low ball Batman with this loser and then say John McClane can beat him in a H2H, from now on I'll understand you spite perspective as it holds no bearing on a legitimate fight because its based on hating Batman and ignoring all feats and then undercutting his feats with lesser ones.

Silent Master

Be careful, you've already got him making rage typos.

Time Immemorial

Like you who can't spell iPad laughing out loud

Or can't quote properlylaughing out loud

Or see an actual movie laughing out loud

Time Immemorial

How does that constitute me being mad? rolling on floor laughing

FrothByte

Yup. He seems decently literate on his normal posts... but that one was riddled with typos. I must have hit a nerve. *shrugs*

Time Immemorial
Yup. He seems decently literate on his normal posts... but that one was riddled with typos. I must have hit a nerve. *shrugs*

Least I can spell iPad laughing laughing

Pulling quotes from other threads, haha, that actually have no spelling errors, keep trying spelling bee's and grammar queens. laughing out loud

Silent Master

He's also overdosing on smilies; a clear sign that he's trying to convince people that he's not really mad.

FrothByte
haha, that actually have no spelling errors, keep trying spelling bee's and grammar queens. laughing out loud

I'm not really one for grammar/spelling-policing but, no errors? Seriously?

You know what, let's just get back to debating about movie characters.

Time Immemorial
He's also overdosing on smilies; a clear sign that he's trying to convince people that he's not really mad.

Do you even know what mad means, its when you stub your toe on the refrigerator.

I've noticed some things about you.

1. Are you wrong on purpose with everything you say or just people know you as the village idiot and you get away with it? Understandable, every village has one.

2. You thought I was on iPad which I don't own. And you can't even spell iPad. Wrong again

3. You thought I was someone's sock, which I don't even know what that is or who that is. Again wrong

4. You comment on movies you have never even seen. And try to swade arguments by playing both sides against each other. Play Trouble maker, but then again understandable if your the VI.

5. You have no real knowledge on anything you post or talk about and are wrong about everything you say.

6. You don't even see the movies you are trying to debate.

7. I will laughing out loud as much as I want, as you spout off random nonsense as much as you want. Mainly laughing at you. laughing out loud

8. Im drinking a beer watching the sunset set across the ocean. Find my madness. laughing laughing laughing

9. People like you make me laugh.

10. Are you mad bro?

Silent Master
I'm not really one for grammar/spelling-policing but, no errors? Seriously?

You know what, let's just get back to debating about movie characters.

Which series did you like more?

Time Immemorial
Which series did you like more?

You can't turn the page when you been called out for calling me out.

Do you even know what mad means, its when you stub your toe on the refrigerator.

I've noticed some things about you.

1. Are you wrong on purpose with everything you say or just people know you as the village idiot and you get away with it? Understandable, every village has one.

2. You thought I was on iPad which I don't own. And you can't even spell iPad. Wrong again

3. You thought I was someone's sock, which I don't even know what that is or who that is. Again wrong

4. You comment on movies you have never even seen. And try to swade arguments by playing both sides against each other. Play Trouble maker, but then again understandable if your the VI.

5. You have no real knowledge on anything you post or talk about and are wrong about everything you say.

6. You don't even see the movies you are trying to debate.

7. I will laughing out loud as much as I want, as you spout off random nonsense as much as you want. Mainly laughing at you. laughing out loud

8. Im drinking a beer watching the sunset set across the ocean. Find my madness. laughing laughing laughing

9. People like you make me laugh.

10. Are you mad bro?

maxivitopowe
I may be mis remembering but didn't McClane take out about jet with his bare hands?

Lestov16
You are correct. You're misremembering. That jet went down due to pure luck.

Epicurus

McClane is like a True Blood vampire in that regard, lol.

Silent Master
I may be mis remembering but didn't McClane take out about jet with his bare hands?

John is strong in the Schwartz.

Time Immemorial
John is strong in the Schwartz.

Confirmed, you are the VI.

quanchi112
Batman stomps.

Robtard
Wrong again and terrible debating skills, just picking the character you hate less, Quimchi.

quanchi112
Wrong again and terrible debating skills, just picking the character you hate less, Quimchi. McClane loses to women and the guy on the plane in part two. He's actually awful at fighting.

the ninjak
Wayne wins.

-He can shatter brick walls with a dud leg.
-Can enter the shadows and gain the advantage with time. (but considering this fight takes place in the forum arena such an advantage doesn't take place.) though he dodged assault gun fire in the DKR.
-McClane struggled against a female ninja in the past.
-Bruce has access to a multitude of MA styles.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
McClane loses to women and the guy on the plane in part two. He's actually awful at fighting.

Repeating inaccuracies and lies isn't proper debating.

quanchi112
Repeating inaccuracies and lies isn't proper debating. He got bfr'd off the plane, Roberta. The woman crushed him and he needed to wait until she turned her back to get the cheapshot off to beat up a mere woman.

smile

Lestov16
I would argue against McClane here, but I don't want to appear to be siding with Quan. I'll just say I give Batman better odds.

Robtard
He got bfr'd off the plane, Roberta. The woman crushed him and he needed to wait until she turned her back to get the cheapshot off to beat up a mere woman.

smile

This is a street fight, so he can't be BFR'd here. You didn't even read the OP, just saw "McClane" and ranted that he loses due to old McButthurt. You failed again smile

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
I would argue against McClane here, but I don't want to appear to be siding with Quan. I'll just say I give Batman better odds.

I know how you feel.

the ninjak
You think a ninja who can dodge assault gun fire in tight confines can't dodge or block a punch from McClane?
Let alone disable him considering how quickly Baleman does to thugs in film?

McClane couldn't pray to mimic such feats.

Robtard
I would argue against McClane here, but I don't want to appear to be siding with Quan. I'll just say I give Batman better odds. Originally posted by FrothByte
I know how you feel. There's nothing wrong with saying who you think wins, since you're both not choosing based on butthurt. You happen to be incorrect though.

Time Immemorial

Keep running away, you mad bro? laughing laughing

FrothByte
There's nothing wrong with saying who you think wins, since you're both not choosing based on butthurt. You happen to be incorrect though.

Well I think it's a pretty close fight. Against most skilled fighters I usually say Batman loses, but in this case I do consider his skill as higher than McClane, simply because McClane to me is more an ultra-tough brawler instead of a skilled fighter.

It can go either way, but I put just a bit more weight on Bat's skill (such as it is) over McClane's durability.

Silent Master
I know how you feel.

Unlike quan, you're not basing your opinion on butt hurt, so you have no reason to worry.

Time Immemorial
Unlike quan, you're not basing your opinion on butt hurt, so you have no reason to worry.

Unlike you who bases yours solely off what everyone else's majority opinion.

Lestov16
There's nothing wrong with saying who you think wins, since you're both not choosing based on butthurt. You happen to be incorrect though.

As with all McDebates we have, I'm just going to agree to disagree.

Time Immemorial

Lol, Oh wait he was not even talking to you, do you know common courtesies and graces of a proper conversation?

Keep it up VI laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
are you following people who dont think BM can win or something?

Time Immemorial
are you following people who dont think BM can win or something?

I'm a watcher, I see everything.

maxivitopowe
you see you never got any less creepier saying that

Time Immemorial
you see you never got any less creepier saying that

Says the creep guy on the internet talking to me who thinks saying flying the french flag is racist laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Cause this isn't creepy at all

Santa Clause's eyes observe more than
billion children each, existing
simultaneously at every point on this planet.
With a mind of such abominable vastness
that to gaze within is to invite madness, the
Father of Christmas sees all, records and
judges every deed, and perches like a
nightmarish vulture upon the border
between the world of dreams and the world
of consciousness.

maxivitopowe
Says the creep guy on the internet talking to me who thinks saying flying the french flag is racist laughing laughing

accusing someone of racism makes me a creep? eh?

Cause this isn't creepy at all

so you searched my profile as well? eh? you're not coming off any less of a creep

what else i have in my profile

They say necessity is the mother of invention.
What they neglect to mention is that
invention's dad is a moron and he sometimes
pops by the house with a new piece of shit
idea that's so staggeringly awful that he takes
your silent awe as approval when in fact you're
trying to think of a new way to say "What the
****?" that is at once louder and more vulgar,
and somehow requires the assistance of noted
scholars and theologians.

No one wants to hear about my unpublished
novel that I am highly unlikely to ever
publish. But I still want to tell them about
it, so too bad! Let me tell you about
Eshahn...

1: Humans. In the world of Eshahn humans
were created from the essence of air. They
are divided into three varieties: Sun, Moon,
and Stars and have different magical traits
tied to the heavens (Sun Humans are very
resistant to fire, Moon Humans have more
powerful magic as the phases of the moon
affect them, Star humans have little
problem operating at night, etc). Overall
humans are the most numerous race,
considered average because of numbers
more than anything else, but seldom the
most powerful. Their short lifespans make it
very hard to compete with the longer lived
races, though powerful human wizards are
movers and shakers with the rest of them.
Overall, humans are as varied as they are in
real life.

2: Irrelevant Bestial Hordes. Huh, the most
common race, and the usual one for foot
soldiers in the present time, is humans. In
Eshahn the huge groups of mooks that can
be slaughtered without remorse are undead,
or possibly summoned creatures, or bugs,
or golems/robots. Orcs are their own race,
who were originally designed as shock
troops and bio-engineered from dwarves
primarily. They have a well deserved
reputation for being violent, but individual
orcs can be reasonable and intelligent.
Mostly their surrent problems stem from
being a warrior race without any real wars
to fight, and finding themselves increasingly
replaces by more reliable human soldiers
when there are wars.

3: Goblins. If orcs were bio-engineered
from dwarves to be shock troops, goblins
were bio-engineered from elves to be spies,
saboteurs, scouts, and special agents. They
look like elven children, mostly because
they are very short. Because their whole
deal is adaptability (a skill engineered into
them for the above purposes), they have
adapted to current conditions spectacularly.
The second most common race after
humans, no one dislikes them. They are
usually servants though, which some of
them are content with, most wildly pleased
with, and a small number resent. Goblins
are occasionally mischevious, and often
suicidallly confident though, giving them a
reputation for very poor judgment. Goblins
win Darwin awards daily.

2: Dwarves. A matriarchal society with a
population that is three males to every
female. Dwarves are short, though not so
much as goblins, and powerful. The men are
super hairy testosterone driven macho
warriors with no libido to speak of, and the
women are extremely lustful and curvaceous
beauties who rule their, sometimes multiple,
husband with iron hands. Dwarves vary in
personality despite the stereotypes, some of
them are farmers, and some are hippies at
one with nature, but they are created from
earth and heavily linked to it. They have a
tendency to build pointlessly large mega
monuments and horrific doomsday weapons
for no discernible reason though.

1: Elves. The most powerful group in Eshahn
throughout history, they are simultaneously
really really good at ruling and
cataclysmically bad at it. With twelve tribes
total, there are a lot of varieties of elves,
and most of them have complicated racial
relations with the others that makes the
elven groups a mass of politicking.
Supernaturally good at most things and the
longest lived, most other races are little
threat to their power but they are very
good threats to their own. They repeatedly
built civilization to dizzying heights only to
crash it down again in another apocalypse,
and humans slip in the power gaps to rule
instead, but the elves always come back.
They are overwhelmingly a female race,
most groups have five women to every man,
and practice polygamy. They range from
typical hippies (Brown Elves) to necromancy
obsessed death cults (Black Elves) to
industrial minded conquerors (Red elves) to
religious extremists who mix intolerance
with infuriatingly genuine moral superiority
(White Elves).
And I apologize. Hopefully no one reads all
this.

Time Immemorial
accusing someone of racism makes me a creep? eh?

so you searched my profile as well? eh?

Your about as smart as 5th grader. laughing

The last part, I apologize, I hope not one reads this. Dear God thats funny.

Firefly218
Batman

quanchi112
This is a street fight, so he can't be BFR'd here. You didn't even read the OP, just saw "McClane" and ranted that he loses due to old McButthurt. You failed again smile I never said he was bfr'd here I said he lost in the movie there. How can you be so simple.

Time Immemorial
Well I think it's a pretty close fight. Against most skilled fighters I usually say Batman loses, but in this case I do consider his skill as higher than McClane, simply because McClane to me is more an ultra-tough brawler instead of a skilled fighter.

It can go either way, but I put just a bit more weight on Bat's skill (such as it is) over McClane's durability.

How could it go either way? It's either a win or a lose. McClane runs with extreme luck, guns, many environmental factors that he has been able to take advantage of, and other circumstances behind some of his feats. When he has been shown to go up against highly trained characters on a individual basis without gaining an environmental advantage, his luck runs out and shows he can go down.

quanchi112
This is a street fight, so he can't be BFR'd here. You didn't even read the OP, just saw "McClane" and ranted that he loses due to old McButthurt. You failed again smile I never said he'd lose to a bfr here I said he lost in the film due to a bfr to a bum. Batman breaks this bum. It isn't even close. McClane's own son disrespects him.

NemeBro
Batman will rather easily beat the shit out of McClane. The problem is knocking him out. I honestly don't know if he's ever been KO'd in the movies.

If they were bloodlusted, Batman could kill McClane, but they're not, so he won't.

Robtard
I never said he was bfr'd here I said he lost in the movie there. How can you be so simple. Originally posted by quanchi112
I never said he'd lose to a bfr here I said he lost in the film due to a bfr to a bum. Batman breaks this bum. It isn't even close. McClane's own son disrespects him.

You're so angry you replied twice to my post in 40 minutes and you failed not once, but two times. Are you capable of not failing?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batman will rather easily beat the shit out of McClane. The problem is knocking him out. I honestly don't know if he's ever been KO'd in the movies.

If they were bloodlusted, Batman could kill McClane, but they're not, so he won't.

McClane's never been knocked out in five films despite talking hits that would kill a normal man.

Lestov16
How could it go either way? It's either a win or a lose. McClane runs with extreme luck, guns, many environmental factors that he has been able to take advantage of, and other circumstances behind some of his feats. When he has been shown to go up against highly trained characters on a individual basis without gaining an environmental advantage, his luck runs out and shows he can go down.

thumb up

Also, many of his opponents suffer massive PIS. I'm watching Die Hard right now on AMC. McClane is definitely a badass, but also clearly more reliant on luck, rather than having some Bourne-esque commando skillset. He'll get KOed eventually. Considering that a bullet to the shoulder put him on the ground immediately, he's clearly not invincible (true he did take a second shot, but if not for EMS, it would have been fatal). I'm not saying he doesn't have an extremely high pain tolerance, but without any higher skills behind that, all that makes him is a long-term punching bag that will eventually bust. The notion that he can beat Bryan Mills, Jack Reacher, etc. is nonsense. Any one of them could beat his ass or pull off the shots he made. Like I said, McClane's a badass, but a badass reliant almost entirely on a high pain tolerance, ingenuity, and luck (at least in CQB. He's a beast marksman, although I'm sure some of more OTT cinematic action heroes could pull off the same shots and smart enough to get out of McClane's tribulations).

And there's no way in hell he's lasting more that 10, 15 minutes tops before Batman punches him in the face enough times to KO him.

Robtard

And there's no way in hell he's lasting more that 10, 15 minutes tops before Batman punches him in the face enough times to KO him.

So you think Batman punches harder than a large merc-type man hitting you in the face with the butt of a rifle while you can't defend yourself at all?

I'm not asking to argue with you, as you said above. Just curious.

NemeBro
You can't really judge McClane by Die Hard 1. Die Hard 1 was far grittier and more realistic, and really played up the everyman nature of McClane's character (Which is what makes it the best Die Hard and is the reason the franchise gained renown). It was different to the invincible action heroes people were used to.

Sadly, successive movies developed McClane into being just another pseudo-invulnerable action hero.

quanchi112
You're so angry you replied twice to my post in 40 minutes and you failed not once, but two times. Are you capable of not failing? I got you to respond. You failed yet again. Batman wins.

Lestov16
It's not like he was going to tank those riflebutts all night. And 10 or so minutes of repeated punching, kicking, stomping, elbowing, etc. of the face should do the trick. Considering Batman is a trained ninja he probably knows some pretty powerful strikes. McClane isn't made of diamond. He has a high pain tolerance but he's only human.

Robtard
I got you to respond. You failed yet again. Batman wins.

Quanchi claiming he wins cos someone responds in a debate. Utter idiocy.

Robtard
It's not like he was going to tank those riflebutts all night. And 10 or so minutes of repeated punching, kicking, stomping, elbowing, etc. of the face should do the trick. Considering Batman is a trained ninja he probably knows some pretty powerful strikes. McClane isn't made of diamond. He has a high pain tolerance but he's only human.

I believe normal humans couldn't survive, let alone walk away from some of what he's survived in the DH films.

Time Immemorial
thumb up

Also, many of his opponents suffer massive PIS. I'm watching Die Hard right now on AMC. McClane is definitely a badass, but also clearly more reliant on luck, rather than having some Bourne-esque commando skillset. He'll get KOed eventually. Considering that a bullet to the shoulder put him on the ground immediately, he's clearly not invincible (true he did take a second shot, but if not for EMS, it would have been fatal). I'm not saying he doesn't have an extremely high pain tolerance, but without any higher skills behind that, all that makes him is a long-term punching bag that will eventually bust. The notion that he can beat Bryan Mills, Jack Reacher, etc. is nonsense. Any one of them could beat his ass or pull off the shots he made. Like I said, McClane's a badass, but a badass reliant almost entirely on a high pain tolerance, ingenuity, and luck (at least in CQB. He's a beast marksman, although I'm sure some of more OTT cinematic action heroes could pull off the same shots and smart enough to get out of McClane's tribulations).

Very well put.

quanchi112
Quanchi claiming he wins cos someone responds in a debate. Utter idiocy. You were trying to ignore me and I refused to let you take the easy way out. Turn and face me, coward.

Lestov16
I believe normal humans couldn't survive, let alone walk away from some of what he's survived in the DH films.

He has a high pain tolerance, undoubtedly, and no, normal humans probably wouldn't survive his ordeals, but many high end action heroes are above normal humans. Hell, Batman healed from having his spine broken and was fighting a dude who can punch through pillars. a normal human can't do that either.

Robtard
He has a high pain tolerance, undoubtedly, and no, normal humans probably wouldn't survive his ordeals, but many high end action heroes are above normal humans.

Hell, Batman healed from having his spine broken and was fighting a dude who can punch through pillars. a normal human can't do that either.

It's more than just a high pain tolerance, as a high pain tolerance wouldn't keep your body together and your bones unbroken with the nonsense McClane's survived.

Wayne's not normal either, never said he was. The difference though, Wayne does it with advanced body armor and millions of dollars with of gear. McClane does it with a t-shirt and whatever happens to be laying around at the time.

quanchi112
Rob refused to answer me thus conceding the debate.

Robtard
You didn't pose a question, you just ranted like a dumbass, dumbass.

quanchi112
You didn't pose a question, you just ranted like a dumbass, dumbass. You conceded. Get out of my thread, coward.

Darkstorm Zero
You conceded. Get out of my thread, coward.

So, wait... He conceded to... what again? You never even made a point here, just... flailed around like a mental reject with a yo-yo...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
So, wait... He conceded to... what again? You never even made a point here, just... flailed around like a mental reject with a yo-yo... Batman wins. Too skilled, too strong, too good. Do you disagree ?

Robtard
So, wait... He conceded to... what again? You never even made a point here, just... flailed around like a mental reject with a yo-yo...

A perfect summary.

quanchi112
A perfect summary. Two beta males teaming up to take on an alpha. Alpha still wins, beta boy.

Darkstorm Zero
Batman wins. Too skilled, too strong, too good. Do you disagree ?

You should have said that, rather than what you were saying before... roll eyes (sarcastic)

maxivitopowe
So, wait... He conceded to... what again? You never even made a point here, just... flailed around like a mental reject with a yo-yo... that mental image made me snort

quanchi112
You should have said that, rather than what you were saying before... roll eyes (sarcastic) So you agree with me. I'm very good at what I do.

Robtard
Two beta males teaming up to take on an alpha. Alpha still wins, beta boy.

You barely classify as a male.

Darkstorm Zero
So you agree with me. I'm very good at what I do.

I have no stance on the debate itself, not do I intend to make one. I just happened to see you going balls deep without actually doing anything.

quanchi112
You barely classify as a male. The hotter girls you'd never get don't seem to complain.

quanchi112
I have no stance on the debate itself, not do I intend to make one. I just happened to see you going balls deep without actually doing anything. No, your hatred blinds you. I'm fundamentally the greatest debater on the entire board. Batman wins.

Darkstorm Zero
Two beta males teaming up to take on an alpha. Alpha still wins, beta boy.

So, once again, you want to start talking trash... We all know how Jim ended up after a lifetime of that.

Robtard
The hotter girls you'd never get don't seem to complain.

Guys that "get hot girls" don't go on movie message boards and brag about it like they're still in High School. ie you don't get any girls

quanchi112
So, once again, you want to start talking trash... We all know how Jim ended up after a lifetime of that. Batman wins. Stick to the topic. Leave your petty rage out of this.

quanchi112
Guys that "get hot girls" don't go on movie message boards and brag about it like they're still in High School. ie you don't get any girls I proved it to DDM. The one girl is extremely hot. Quit acting like there are givens and absolutes in anything. I am the exception. I pull hot ass and young ass. I look great for my age. I lift, I run, I conquer.

Robtard
I proved it to DDM. The one girl is extremely hot. Quit acting like there are givens and absolutes in anything. I am the exception. I pull hot ass and young ass. I look great for my age. I lift, I run, I conquer.

You posted a pic of some girl next to you at a club; that proves nothing.

You brag and boast on a movie message board because you "pull" nothing except your own penis.

quanchi112
You posted a pic of some girl next to you at a club; that proves nothing.

You brag and boast on a movie message board because you "pull" nothing except your own penis. I wasn't at a club you liar. You have no idea. I brag here because I know I'm better than you. Its obvious. You can't pull hot ass so you assume no one else here can. Trust me so hot you'd likely drool.

Robtard
I wasn't at a club you liar. You have no idea. I brag here because I know I'm better than you. Its obvious. You can't pull hot ass so you assume no one else here can. Trust me so hot you'd likely drool.

DDM's comment was that he thought you might be gay due to your flamboyant attire laughing out loud Keep bragging over what you don't get on a movie message board, pathetic.

quanchi112
DDM's comment was that he thought you might be gay due to your flamboyant attire laughing out loud Keep bragging over what you don't get on a movie message board. Quit dreaming. I pull hot ass. Sorry, you're jealous and don't believe anyone on this board can just because you are a nerd.

Robtard
Quit dreaming. I pull hot ass. Sorry, you're jealous and don't believe anyone on this board can just because you are a nerd.

You pull your own penis. Other's here can I'm sure; not you though, peacock. Stop embarrassing yourself again.

quanchi112
You pull your own penis. Other's here can I'm sure; not you though, peacock. Stop embarrassing yourself again. Jealousy. I look better, can pull hotter, am stronger, faster, and better looking than you on top of being more intelligent.

smile

Firefly218
I look better, can pull hotter, am stronger, faster, and better looking than you on top of being more intelligent.

Perfect example of your debate style. All claims, no evidence.

Silent Master
DDM's comment was that he thought you might be gay due to your flamboyant attire laughing out loud Keep bragging over what you don't get on a movie message board, pathetic.

quan is gay, I thought you knew; I mean he's been flirting with you for awhile know. don't you remember him begging for your Skype ID?

Firefly218
quan is gay, I thought you knew; I mean he's been flirting with you for awhile know. don't you remember him begging for your Skype ID?

I don't know you, but I despise you

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Perfect example of your debate style. All claims, no evidence. I proved it to another poster. I'm not posting these girls images online.

quanchi112
I don't know you, but I despise you laughing out loud

Most do. He left another message board in shame known as Herochat. He won't even show his face there. He had a huge meltdown.

Silent Master
I don't know you, but I despise you

You're jealous that quan is flirting with Rob and not you?

quanchi112
You're jealous that quan is flirting with Rob and not you? Are you Robbie's bottom ?

Robtard
Are you Robbie's bottom ?

Proof of Quimchi getting jealous cos he thinks someone might be vying for the position he seeks smile

quanchi112
Proof of Quimchi getting jealous cos he thinks someone might be vying for the position he seeks smile You and Sm are quite the pair. He comes in to sniff your undies. Respect yourself a little more, Roberta.

Silent Master
Proof of Quimchi getting jealous cos he thinks someone might be vying for the position he seeks smile

He does seem to mention it quite often.

quanchi112
He does seem to mention it quite often. More proof how protective you two are of each other.

Firefly218
I proved it to another poster. I'm not posting these girls images online.

cuz your such a stand-up guy laughing

Firefly218

Shut up you cock-juggling thundercunt.

quanchi112
cuz your such a stand-up guy laughing I did back it. Ask DDM. I proved it to supra as well.

Silent Master
Shut up you cock-juggling thundercunt.

There is no reason to get mad or insult people, nobody here will think less of you for loving quan.

quanchi112
There is no reason to get mad or insult people, nobody here will think less of you for loving quan. Quit fantasizing about me.

Firefly218
There is no reason to get mad or insult people, nobody here will think less of you for loving quan.

How's life as the neighborhood ass taxi? laughing

You're lame. so lame.

Silent Master
How's life as the neighborhood ass taxi? laughing

You're lame. so lame.

You seem rather obsessed, perhaps you should seek professional help.

Time Immemorial
You seem rather obsessed, perhaps you should seek professional help.

Worst comeback in history.

Hypocrite troll

quanchi112
You seem rather obsessed, perhaps you should seek professional help. He is in your head.

maxivitopowe
the fights are:

Firefly vs Silent Master
Firefly vs Quan
Rob vs Quan
Time Immemorial vs Silent Master

who wins only time and a barrage of insults will tell

Lestov16
laughing

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/THISGONBGUD.gif

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Firefly218
the fights are:

Firefly vs Silent Master
Firefly vs Quan
Rob vs Quan

Silent Master is short for Silent Masturbation

Time Immemorial
Silent Master is short for Silent Masturbation

Yea he likes to whack it in the corner before showing his face, when he gets beaten here cause he's never seen any of the actual movies he's talking about runs back and does it some more. He's got a thing for Batroc but hates Baleman and Affleck. Sounds like a homo to me.

maxivitopowe
Yea he likes to whack it in the corner before showing his face, when he gets beaten here cause he's never seen any of the actual movies he's talking about runs back and does it some more. He's got a thing for Batroc but hates Baleman and Affleck. Sounds like a homo to me. and now you are being a homophobic dick

Time Immemorial
and now you are being a homophobic dick

Oh so you were not the one to post this?

the fights are:

Firefly vs Silent Master
Firefly vs Quan
Rob vs Quan

maxivitopowe
Yes and. .?

Time Immemorial
Yes and. .?

I guess you can't read what you write.

Robtard
What he said wasn't homophobic. What you said was homophobic.

See?

Firefly218
What he said wasn't homophobic. What you said was homophobic.

See?

What he said was homophobic phobic though

Robtard
Yeah, I can see that.

quanchi112
Batman still easily beats the man whose wife leaves him and his own son doesn't respect him.

Robtard
Rewording and repeating what amounts to "McClane loses cos I hate the character" over and over isn't debating smile

quanchi112
Rewording and repeating what amounts to "McClane loses cos I hate the character" over and over isn't debating smile He loses due to Batmans superiority in skill and strength. Watch the movies, nerd.

Robtard
Already proven that despite those two factors seemingly favoring Bateman, McClane wins. Try and follow the debate, then again, you're usually too busy running away to get the full picture.

If it's any consolation, McClane doesn't beat Batman as fast as say Van Zan or Voldermort, he has his work cut out here.

quanchi112
Already proven that despite those two factors seemingly favoring Bateman, McClane wins. Try and follow the debate, then again, you're usually too busy running away to get the full picture.

If it's any consolation, McClane doesn't beat Batman as fast as say Van Zan or Voldermort, he has his work cut out here. No, you're silly opinion of McClane somehow winning doesn't cut it as evidence in a debate. Cite evidence and how he wins over a stronger and more skilled opponent.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>