Ultimate vs 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
each character must fight their alternate universe counterpart

this includes dead characters from Uncle Ben to everyone who died in the Ultimatum Wave (and any characters who have died since then)

in the case of Ultimate Ben Grimm he will fight 616 Thing first then Ionic Wonderman

8swords
everyone of the 616 version kills its ultimate version, except for namor, laughing out loud

iscaremonkeys
616 owns ultimate.
namor from ultimate kills 616
both uncle ben die

guy222
Yep

Galan007
Lol @ anyone who thinks Ult. Namor>616 Namor.

Anywho, the closest battle would be between the Caps, IMHO.

maxivitopowe
what about the Green Goblins?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Are you joking?

laughing laughing

abhilegend
616 Namor would own Ultimate Namor.

8swords
Originally posted by Galan007

Anywho, the closest battle would be between the Caps, IMHO.

was joking about the namor thing, IMO 616 namor's strength differs greatly,

I'm siding with 616 goblin on this one, I mean he is a freakin' fire hulk~ish monster, but he cant even beat a teenage spiderman, even needed some help and parker being gravely wounded, he still lost

zopzop
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
616 owns ultimate.
namor from ultimate kills 616
both uncle ben die Originally posted by 8swords
everyone of the 616 version kills its ultimate version, except for namor, laughing out loud
thumb up

Anywho, the closest battle would be between the Caps, IMHO. Originally posted by abhilegend
616 Namor would own Ultimate Namor.
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

abhilegend
Its true, when Ultimate Namor can shrug a sucker mjolnir shot and nearly manhandle someone like Thor underwater, call me.

Q99
Ult Spider-Woman stands a good chance against 616 Spider-woman, full spider powers being better than Jessica Drew's powers (stronger, tougher, spider-sense, and webs vs venom blasts).

Ult Kitty Pryde is stronger than normal Kitty. Aside from phasing, she also can increase her density for strength and toughness. She also got the Giant Man serum injected into her, although I don't know if that's a permanent new power.

Ultimate Doc Ock has pseudo-magneto-ish powers, not just his arms.

Ultimate Aunt May is younger and in better shape.

Ult Thing may be stronger than 616, especially with his energy form.

Ult Colossus is definitely stronger than 616, unless the 616 Colossus is Juggernaut.

Those are the ones I can think of where Ult has a good shot that others haven't mentioned.

DarkSaint85
Ult Reed is also more of a d!ck, willing to go all out from the get-go...

8swords
Originally posted by Q99
Ult Spider-Woman stands a good chance against 616 Spider-woman, full spider powers being better than Jessica Drew's powers (stronger, tougher, spider-sense, and webs vs venom blasts).

Ult Kitty Pryde is stronger than normal Kitty. Aside from phasing, she also can increase her density for strength and toughness. She also got the Giant Man serum injected into her, although I don't know if that's a permanent new power.

Ultimate Doc Ock has pseudo-magneto-ish powers, not just his arms.

Ultimate Aunt May is younger and in better shape.

Ult Thing may be stronger than 616, especially with his energy form.

Ult Colossus is definitely stronger than 616, unless the 616 Colossus is Juggernaut.

Those are the ones I can think of where Ult has a good shot that others haven't mentioned.

you consider ultimate colossus stronger, but as far as i knowcolossus became uber only when he got that drug or somethin.

I dont see ult thing being stronger than norm thing, and isnt ionic thing =616 wonderman?

carver9
Ultimate Colossus wins.
Ultimate Thor would give a hell of a fight.
Ultimate Herc would give a hell of a fight.
Ultimate Thing would win.
Ultimate Cap could go either way.
Surfer gives a good fight.
Ult Apocalypse would stomp.
Ultimate Jugs would stomp his currwtn counterpart.
Magneto could go either way. Leaning towards 616.

basilisk
Ultimate Uncle Ben is a tier above regular Uncle Ben.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by carver9

Ultimate Cap could go either way.

616 Cap operates at a more exotic/looney tunes level of martial arts skill and shield skills.

616 Cap should take it every time not easy though. Compared to the more realistic like skills of Ult Cap.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Ultimate Thing would win.

no

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
no

Lol...he's stronger.

Existere
Ultimate Black Widow had a greater emphasis (I feel) on her cybernetic/super enhancements than 616, and definitely wins if she gets her Iron Widow suit.

Ultimate Quicksilver could take it from earlier 616 QS versions, but probably loses to the current one.

Ultimate Professor X had pretty pronounced telekinesis, so that might edge him out over 616 Chuck.

abhilegend
Ultimate wolverine loses to classic 616 wolverine. He would beat the current logan of course.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
He would beat the current logan of course.

No.

StiltmanFTW
I do agree about Namor, though.

-K-M-
Ultimate Quicksilver would win

Q99
Originally posted by 8swords
you consider ultimate colossus stronger, but as far as i knowcolossus became uber only when he got that drug or somethin.

He was on that drug for quite some time, and iirc it's effects became permanent.

In Ult, the rock shell was just a cocoon of sorts for an energy form. He came out stronger than ever (though he can become rocky again if desired).

616 Cap operates at a more exotic/looney tunes level of martial arts skill and shield skills.

616 Cap should take it every time not easy though. Compared to the more realistic like skills of Ult Cap.

On the flip side, Ult Capt has higher strength and toughness, capable of matching muscle with Ult Spidey.

They both have advantages.

Kazenji
. He would beat the current logan of course.

Doubt it

the current one has lost his HF.

Stoic
was joking about the namor thing, IMO 616 namor's strength differs greatly,

I'm siding with 616 goblin on this one, I mean he is a freakin' fire hulk~ish monster, but he cant even beat a teenage spiderman, even needed some help and parker being gravely wounded, he still lost

Uh Ult Spider man died. The Greem Goblin of the 616 never killed Peter, even back in the days when Peter was as young as he was in the Ult. Verse.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kazenji
Doubt it

the current one has lost his HF.
I was talking about the same. Ultimate Logan would beat current 616 Logan due to that.

Kazenji
thumb up

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
Uh Ult Spider man died. The Greem Goblin of the 616 never killed Peter, even back in the days when Peter was as young as he was in the Ult. Verse.

I said that coz i wasnt impressed by that version of GG even with the powers he sucked, thats why i chose 616.
Correct me if i'm wring but didnt ultimate spidey died because of the gunshot+overexhausting hisself, not directly being killed by ult goblin?

Time Immemorial

Yea what about the Green Goblins? eek!

Sin I AM
Can someone point out the feat That places ultimate namor over 616

8swords
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Can someone point out the feat That places ultimate namor over 616

there are none,... well maybe the giant water monster he made, hydrokenisis.

Sin I AM
there are none,... well maybe the giant water monster he made, hydrokenisis.

Oh Thats a non feat. Thx

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Q99
H

On the flip side, Ult Capt has higher strength and toughness, capable of matching muscle with Ult Spidey.

Nope. 616 Cap has strength feats that putt his shield through a tank and holding off Mad 50's Cap to Mad dog.

Ult Spidey was holding back if you read that book you would have realized that considering he was tossing cars in the air and Ult Cap barely pushing a side car on a concrete slab that was upwards. Plus 616 Cap seems to possess a super rapid healing considering his chest hole and all his toughness displayed in dimension Z. All of Ult Cap's feats seem to be a tad watered down in comparison to 616 Cap. Even in durability 616 Cap has feats of tanking shots from major bricks and in dimension z he took some insane falls.

616 Cap's average consistent feats in every department are just over all better. Maybe in time Ult Cap would have matched him.

8swords
Originally posted by Q99

http://teamhellions.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/avxvs02cap.jpg

ult cap is a p%#!%

Daredevil1
Yeah 616 Cap tanked Gambits blast which destroyed trees and uprooted trees.

Even survived a laser that sent him through a couple of buildings. Most characters would have been road pizza.

Although I must say. Cap now a days gets hit a lot more then in the past though(Probably to show off his super durability). But times change......for sure.

StiltmanFTW
I was talking about the same. Ultimate Logan would beat current 616 Logan due to that.

HF is not everything.

There are so many ways HF-less Logan could make a short work of his Ultimate counterpart. You'd know this if, you know, you had the basic knowledge about X-Men.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
HF is not everything.

There are so many ways HF-less Logan could make a short work of his Ultimate counterpart. You'd know this if, you know, you had the basic knowledge about X-Men. 616 Wolverine tears Ultimate in half imo

abhilegend
HF is not everything.

There are so many ways HF-less Logan could make a short work of his Ultimate counterpart. You'd know this if, you know, you had the basic knowledge about X-Men.
Well pardon my lack of knowledge, canuck prophet.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

8swords
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
616 Wolverine tears Ultimate in half imo

current scaredy cat HF-less jobber logan, nope.

Kazenji
What about the two Falcons?

CadenceV2
Ultimate Thing > 616. 616 is little over 100 toner, Ultimate Thing is multi 1000 toner.

Ultimate Colossus > 616. Same deal as above.

Ultimate Magneto = 616. 616 has neat feats, but Ultimate has obliterated Wolverine on the atomic level, where 616 could not.
Ultimate Mags also moved the earth in a beat down shape at the end of Ultimantum, 616 never did this under his own power.

Ultimate Doc Ock > 616. Magneto powers for the pawn, and better scientist.

Ultimate Goblin > 616 in every way.

Ultimate Iron Man > 616. Armor wise feats, they are similar, only Ultimate IM has technokenisis via his Tumor.

Ultimate Cap = 616. Ultimate Cap has better stats, but possibly less skill, 616 has less stats, but greater skill.

Ultimate Namor > 616. Ultimate Namor has Hydrokenisis, and better feats in his short time.

Ultimate Reed > 616. Seriously, Ultimate Reed has created his own time machine, cosmic cube, and mapped most of the Marvel Multiverse. Also lesser morals for sure. He can even increase his intelligence by stretching his brain, and is over 1000 years old. 616 Reed is smart, but he younger, ages, and most of his best inventions is tech he stole fro others, and modified it. Ultimate Reed makes everything himself at a way younger age initially lol.

Ultimate Hawkeye > 616. lesser morals, super speed due to Twitch Factor, and never misses like Bullseye.

Ultimate Wolverine = 616. 616 has better skill, and cannot be ripped apart by adamantium joint either, but IMO he has way inconsistent feats unlike Ultimate Wolverine who has way more consistent high end feats in healing overall.

Ultimate Quicksilver > 616. Ultimate seems way faster, and lesser morals.

Ultimate Kitty > Kitty. Ultimate Kitty has better powers, strength, density, and lesser morals with phasing body body parts, as well has killed people. She also has more fighting experience IMO.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

abhilegend
616 Namor would beat the shit out of Ultimate Namor and Reed would pwn ultimate reed.

SamZED
Granted Ult Ock is more powerful but how is he a better scientist?
Also 616 Green Goblin would destroy Ult Green Goblin.

Daredevil1
Yeah most 616 defeat there Ult counter parts on the street tier.

Cap better feats in stats and better skills.

Logan better feats in stats and better skills as well.

BP better over all in everything compared to Ult BP.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Also 616 Green Goblin would destroy Ult Green Goblin.

No, in a straight fight he would get ripped in half...

SamZED
No, in a straight fight he would get ripped in half... he got owned by a police helicopter. And he's barely stronger than Ult Pete. Who is only class 10 when pumped on adrenaline.

StiltmanFTW
Low showing.

Fast flight (not dependant on some shitty glider), fireball projection (not some pumpkins hidden in a woman handbag)...

abhilegend
616 Goblin KOED Wonder Man.

no expression

StiltmanFTW
Who didn't? laughing out loud

Simon was getting owned by everyone and everything in that era.

CadenceV2
he got owned by a police helicopter. And he's barely stronger than Ult Pete. Who is only class 10 when pumped on adrenaline.
Actually he was shot up during his weaker phase. Ultimate GG stated in his last major Arc pre death of Spider Man, that his powers and stats were constantly evolving.

At one time GG was fighting Ultimate Iron Man, Cap, Hawkeye, and Peter at the same time without slowing down.

He also has tanked the combine fire of SHIELD's Hulk Buster unit without damage while killing Hob Goblin in a few punches.

He simply gained more power as the stories progressed.

SamZED
@Stilt and Cadence.
Maybe you're right, been very long since I've read it. But what makes you think Ult Ock is a better scientist? The sh1t 616 Ock pulled before the mind switch and as Superior Spider-man was insane.

zopzop
616 Namor would beat the shit out of Ultimate Namor
NEVER!

Ult Namor has more powers and better durability than 616 Failmor. Ult Namor should have his own ongoing. I'd buy that sh|t in a heartbeat.

StiltmanFTW
Actually, it's 616 Namor who has more powers. Ult has hydrokinesis, that's it.

CadenceV2
@Stilt and Cadence.
Maybe you're right, been very long since I've read it. But what makes you think Ult Ock is a better scientist? The sh1t 616 Ock pulled before the mind switch and as Superior Spider-man was insane.
True, but IMO Ultimate Doc is better because he successfully cloned the Carnage Symbiot, and Cloned 4 Spidermen/women

Sure 616 Doc Ock made a body switch, which is smart techno wise, Ultimate Doc would made himself a Spider Man body, or Ultimate Symbiot body. He strikes me smarter. He also from a crappy home PC hacked SHIELD's entire network with a day prep. He also invented the OZ formula, where Norman financially backed it.
IMO he strikes me overall more intelligent.

zopzop
Actually, it's 616 Namor who has more powers. Ult has hydrokinesis, that's it.
What powers does 616 Failmor have? Strength/Flight that's it.

True Namor has all that plus better durability and hydrokinesis.

SamZED
Originally posted by CadenceV2
True, but IMO Ultimate Doc is better because he successfully cloned the Carnage Symbiot, and Cloned 4 Spidermen/women

Sure 616 Doc Ock made a body switch, which is smart techno wise, Ultimate Doc would made himself a Spider Man body, or Ultimate Symbiot body. He strikes me smarter. He also from a crappy home PC hacked SHIELD's entire network with a day prep. He also invented the OZ formula, where Norman financially backed it.
IMO he strikes me overall more intelligent. 616 Ock hacked SHIELD with his forearm computer without any prep. He's defeated Avengers with prep, outsmarted Stark, fooled Richards and Pym, MODOK, took over the world basically.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

radar sense
energy absorption / redirection
electric blasts

And more...

zopzop

radar sense
energy absorption / redirection
electric blasts

And more...
http://media0.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

I should have added the stip "non useless powers". It's my fault really.

-K-M-

Silver age Namor had lots of random powers like the power to imitate the characteristics of a fish (electricity from an electric eel)...but he has lost those abilities.

StiltmanFTW
http://i59.tinypic.com/eki174.jpg

stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
I should have added the stip "non useless powers". It's my fault really.

Radar sense is so useless that it made DD a street god and allowed Namor to dominate Super Skrull smile

abhilegend

His strength is enough to beat the shit out of ultimate namor.

Galan007
I'm curious why Ult. Namor summoning a water-giant is still being mentioned as though it puts him above 616 Namor? Certainly the people bringing up said hydrokinesis aren't so foolish as to think that 616 Namor can be beaten by a construct made entirely of water, right?

That'd be like trying to kill Superman by blasting him with sunlight. none

abhilegend
I'm curious why Ult. Namor summoning a water-giant is still being mentioned as though it puts him above 616 Namor? Certainly the people bringing up said hydrokinesis aren't so foolish as to think that 616 Namor can be beaten by a construct made entirely of water, right?

Zopzop logic FTW you hater..........

Branlor Swift
Ultimate Namor drops a water balloon on 616's dome

zopzop

The water construct has nothing to do with this.

The fact that Ult Reed was draining the entire Eastern US dry of power (and showed no signs of slowing) to get at Namor after Namor wrecked the FF bot that combined the powers of the FF into one being, then withstood a Nova flame attack from Johnny without being KOed or stunned in the least.

Failmor would have been paste.

His strength is enough to beat the shit out of ultimate namor.
laughing
Ult Namor is more than strong enough to deal with Failmor AND he has the durability to back it up.

abhilegend

The fact that Ult Reed was draining the entire Eastern US dry of power (and showed no signs of slowing) to get at Namor after Namor wrecked the FF bot that combined the powers of the FF into one being, then withstood a Nova flame attack from Johnny without being KOed or stunned in the least.

laughing
Ult Namor is more than strong enough to deal with Failmor AND he has the durability to back it up.
When he is strong enough to lift entire islands, call me.

carver9

laughing

thumb down

Namor has withstood far more than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.