Nul vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

guy222
Nul

Insane Titan
Originally posted by guy222
Nul how ?

zopzop
The Void ends that overrated fool.

guy222
Awww big grin

carver9
Bait thread. Bada asked Insane not to make threads with Hulk in it.

Sin I AM
Good thread void stomps 10/10

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Bait thread. Bada asked Insane not to make threads with Hulk in it. no he didn't and stop shit stiring you little coward

bbrem123
void all day long

JuggernautMania
Void stomps hard.

leonidas
well given that regular hulk>nul (whose amps apparently actually weakened hulk...) and void>>hulk the math looks something like this:

void>>hulk>nul void stomps very hard. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
well given that regular hulk>nul (whose amps apparently actually weakened hulk...) and void>>hulk the math looks something like this:

void>>hulk>nul void stomps very hard. thumb up

Carverithmatics?

carver9
Nul wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Nul wins.

How? Especially when he's weaker than standard hulk and can't amp

basilisk
Void.

But was it established that Nul was weaker and couldn't amp? I can't remember.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How? Especially when he's weaker than standard hulk and can't amp

I don't know if he could amp or not and I don't think he is more powerful than WWH, especially when Hulk said that he could kill him but he is afraid of them merging again. I'm basing my judgment off the fact that Nul withstood an attack from Thor (even though it bfred him) similar to the one that killed Void. This doesn't include the fact that Nul appears to be stronger (took out the entire Vampire Nation along with a group of Wendigos) since the guy did rip amped adamantium like tissue paper and ripped through enchanted Uru just as easily. The only advatange Void have is versatility and that is debatable since Nul was shown flying back to Earth and creating tornadoes and lightning once hitting the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.