Starkiller (Clone) VS the Maul Twins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Ok so this is how the battle starts it takes place on Kamino, Juno Eclipse shoots at Savage, Savage blocks the shots, force grips Juno and pulls her into his lightsaber, impaling and killing her. Just then Rahm Kota sees this and lunges at Savage Oppress the 2 dual for a brief moment before Kota sliced Savage's saber staff in half, disarms both of his sabers, then kicks him down, before Kota could do the killing blow to Savage, Darth Maul (The Clone Wars) quickly stabes kota through the back killing kota. Savage gets up and puts both of his sabers together recreating the Double-bladed lightsaber. Starkiller then Jumps and sees Juno's and Kota's corpses. Starkiller uses his force fury. Who would win? Maul and Savage or Starkiller (force fury)? Bloodlust on and start from 20 feet apart.

Emperordmb
I've often wondered who would win in a fight between TFU II Starkiller and TCW Maul. Starkiller is the more powerful offensive force wielder by a considerable margin, but Maul is the better duelist, is physically superior, and Starkiller's telekinetic defense is underdeveloped. That being said with Savage on his side I think Maul could take this.

DarthAnt66
Maul can win alone, with Savage it's a stomp.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul can win alone

Nnnnno.

Zett
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nnnnno.

Yyyyyes.

Nephthys
I don't see Maul as the better duelist or as physically superior. Starkiller beat Vader in sabers just as the Maul clone did and chucked a TIE fighter with his bare hands in the game. They're comparable in ability. And Starkiller's Force abilities are obviously better. So I'm not seeing Maul beating him.

Side note: Has Maul used Force Lightning yet?

DarthAnt66
Starkiller beat Vader in sabers because they trained for hours against eachother like every day, it's like the Kenobi vs Anakin thing again.

Nephthys
No, he didn't. That's never said to be a factor in Starkiller doing well in the fight. In fact, at the start Starkiller notes that Vader had always been holding back and not showing his true abilities. He beat Vader because he flat out kicked his ass and hit him 3 times after letting go of his hate.

And anyway, this is the clone. Who I don't believe Vader trained in person.

carthage
He never beat Vader in sabers, wtf? He fought him but couldn't take him down and then he force lightning him. Alone he could barely beat featless folk like Paratus and Kota, he was losing terribly to Shaak ti as well.

The Maul bros SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Nalaniel
Maul and Savage. Starkiller may be able to defeat Maul alone, but not both of them together.

Intrepid37
Maul and Savage absolutely trounces him.

Stealth Moose
Starkiller flicks his wrist and they go into orbit.

DARTH POWER
Starkiller's clone was stalemating Vader the whole time. He had no advantage over Vader at all. That being said going by feats Starkiller destroys the Maul bros. But then going by the fact that he's ANH Vader's equal, he could easily get overwhelmed in Sabers by both bros, possibly by Maul alone.

Not that any of these arguments matter. Because TFU is no longer canon.

Stealth Moose
Good thing we don't have a single-focus TFU fanboy then. They'd have to jump off of a bridge.

ares834
Starkiller wins.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Because TFU is no longer canon.

Just like the rest of the EU...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834

Don't think the whole EU had been definitively rendered non-canon yet. Problem with TFU was the time period and story will obviously be directly contradicting "Rebels."

ares834
So you say. It probably will, but we don't know this yet. The guy who said TFU would be rendered non-canon also went on to say that the entire EU is non-canon.

Nephthys
Starkiller's clone was stalemating Vader the whole time. He had no advantage over Vader at all.

Doesn't he cut off Vaders hand?

Intrepid37
In TFU II, Vader was holding back enormously.

Zett
Because TFU is no longer canon.

Is it officially confirmed?

King Joker
Originally posted by Intrepid37

Where does it say this?

Intrepid37
Originally posted by King Joker
Where does it say this?
Hi Excalibur. It says so in the novel.

King Joker
Hi Excalibur. It says so in the novel.
Hello. And where in the novel? Quote?

Intrepid37
Originally posted by King Joker
Hello. And where in the novel? Quote?
I'm too lazy to quote it.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Zett
Is it officially confirmed? nope never confirmed

chilled monkey
Not that any of these arguments matter. Because TFU is no longer canon.

So fricking what?

Pre-crisis Superman is no longer "canon" but I've still seen VS debates with Pre-crisis Superman. Show me where it says, by law, that no one is allowed to use "non-canon" characters in VS threads, videos etc.

I would really like to know why you seem to think this actually means anything.

Originally posted by ares834

Doubtful (why alienate a huge number of fans?) but for simplicity's sake let's say that does turn out to be the case. Again, so fricking what?

Take for example the Fate of the Jedi novels. I like them. I will still like them if they are declared non-canon. I will still read them if they are declared non-canon. I plan to write FOTJ fanfics someday and I will still do so if FOTJ is declared non-canon.

If you love something then it should be canon to you, regardless of what anyone else says.

Nephthys

I doubt that.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Zett
Is it officially confirmed?

I think so.

Originally posted by chilled monkey
So fricking what?

Pre-crisis Superman is no longer "canon" but I've still seen VS debates with Pre-crisis Superman. Show me where it says, by law, that no one is allowed to use "non-canon" characters in VS threads, videos etc.

I would really like to know why you seem to think this actually means anything.

Chill out kid. I didn't say you can't discuss it, just that I find it pointless knowing it's not canon now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.