Asajj Ventress, Savage, Maul and Dooku vs Plo,Windu,Yoda,Kenobi and skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Asajj Ventress (Clone wars) Darth maul (clone wars), Savage Oppress, Count Dooku (ROTS) and General Grievous (The one from the New clone war series not the 2003 one) Sora Bulg, and Darth Sidious (ROTS) Vs Mace windu (ROTS) Obi Wan (ROTS), Anakin Skywalker (ROTS), Yoda (ROTS), Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and Pong Krell, Who would win? Will the Sith Be exterminated for good? Or will The greatest jedi of the order fall? Battle takes place In a Open Field area on Dantooine.

DarthAnt66
The title is desperately different from the description. Regardless, battle like these are stupid because we don't know who is fighting who, which can easily be the determining factor.

Stealth Moose
Too many combatants.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The title is desperately different from the description. Regardless, battle like these are stupid because we don't know who is fighting who, which can easily be the determining factor. ur a ****ing *** revan sucks old republic jedi and sith suck ballz

DarthAnt66
I get that a lot.

Majority of the Star Wars fanbase disagrees with you...but okay.

Okay. banned

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I get that a lot.

Majority of the Star Wars fanbase disagrees with you...but okay.

Okay. banned i dont like u because ur one of those prequal hating old bastards that only love galactic civil war Death Star and revan u old people suck ballzzz

DarthAnt66
Revenge of the Sith is my favorite movie.

King Joker
Way too many combatants...

NewGuy01
thumb up

NTJack0
Bad thread, and OP needs to be put in timeout for awhile.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by PTforthewin
ur a ****ing *** revan sucks old republic jedi and sith suck ballz

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/313/597/18c.png

carthage
Windu and Yoda are more than enough to fight everyone on the dark side team. The Jedi should take this with mid difficulty.

Nalaniel
Way too many combatants.

Stealth Moose
Unless the battle takes place in a creek, in which case Plo Koon solos.

carthage
Imagine what he could do with an ocean

Intrepid37
Originally posted by carthage
Imagine what he could do with an ocean
Or with your mom when she's wet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.