Coleman Kcaj vs Darth Vader (ANH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Sabers, force, all out, takes place in the Geonisis arena who would win? One of Final remaining jedi council members during the galactic civil war or Vader?

carthage
You make some weird threads.

Coleman is featless, Vader should have no problem dispatching him at all like he did the Kessel Jedi

Q99
There's a small number of Jedi Council members who'd give Vader a good fight. Coleman is unlikely to be one of them.

Emperordmb
I agree with pretty much everything said here so far thumb up

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
You make some weird threads.

Coleman is featless, Vader should have no problem dispatching him at all like he did the Kessel Jedi how do u know? He could possibly be more powerful then sidious for all u know

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
how do u know? He could possibly be more powerful then sidious for all u know

We have nothing indicating he is, and he's known to have died in the purge, making that very unlikely.

Stealth Moose
how do u know? He could possibly be more powerful then sidious for all u know

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/dougyfresh32/LOL%20GIFs/129157543070178916.gif

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed ^

Regardless, you make weird threads. Vader destroys featless Coleman.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
We have nothing indicating he is, and he's known to have died in the purge, making that very unlikely. we don't know his fate yet, hell, disney might make Kcaj part of the galactic federation trimurvarite Instead of k'kruhk since disney is comepletely changing canon

DarthAnt66
No. Your fan fiction does not interest us.

Stealth Moose
Comepletely?

carthage
I thought his last name was Trebor

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Comepletely?
It might interest a seven year old who plans to write Star Wars fan fiction, and reading one by the likes of PTforthewin would make them react somewhat like this:
http://img3.rnkr-static.com/list_img/2788/522788/C300/the-best-of-the-immature-high-schoolers-meme.jpg

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It might interest a seven year old who plans to write Star Wars fan fiction, and reading one by the likes of PTforthewin would make them react somewhat like this:
http://img3.rnkr-static.com/list_img/2788/522788/C300/the-best-of-the-immature-high-schoolers-meme.jpg whats so great about revan he ****ing slow all he does is use force pause to freeze time continuem then he uses several saber strikes and a shitty force push and gets pwned by Sandpeople (I played kotor and kotor 2)

Emperordmb
Revan's still greater than a Jedi who hasn't done shit.

NTJack0
Vader ragdolls this scrub.

Bad thread? No, bad you.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan's still greater than a Jedi who hasn't done shit. revan is just the average jedi, any half-brained jedi can find ****ing star maps And defeat the average Sith Lord.

Intrepid37
revan is just the average jedi, any half-brained jedi can find ****ing star maps And defeat the average Sith Lord.
Agreed.

Nalaniel
Darth Vader. Coleman is featless.

Lord Stark
Vader slices and dices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.