Aldritch Killian vs Von Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
movie versions obviously

Lestov16
Aldritch gets fried to a crisp

KingD19
Only to heal moments later?

Lestov16
I doubt he will heal from having his head torched off of his body

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Only to heal moments later?

Supernova heat didn't kill him from Johnny in FF4, much less anything else seems to kill him. You take his head off, he dies.

KingD19
I never said Killian would be able to effect him with his heat powers, just that he could heal. And Doom doesn't have the means to torch his head off his shoulders.

Lestov16
Considering he had the means to torch through a man's abdomen, was blasting the Thing into lampposts, and getting through Invisible Woman's force field, he probably has the means to fry off a cyborg's head

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
I never said Killian would be able to effect him with his heat powers, just that he could heal. And Doom doesn't have the means to torch his head off his shoulders.

Sure he does, he takes his head and pulls it off. His strength is on par with Grimm.

Robtard
Doom could fry a hole right through his chest/heart and Aldrith dies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sure he does, he takes his head and pulls it off. His strength is on par with Grimm.

If it came down to just punching/grappling, Extremis makes people strong enough to tear apart IM armor like it's cardboard, so not so sure Doom could do that, or easily.

Lestov16
He was sending the Thing flying and tanked having a car flung at him

Robtard
Not doubting Doom's strength. Just that Thor strained a little to crush IM's guantlets, while the extremis clowns were tearing it apart with impossible ease.

Lestov16
But his IM3 armor was weaker than his Avengers armor

Psychotron
It was implied that IM's armors were substandard. Thing was holding up the London Eye and Doom was matching him in H2H.

Robtard
Not talking about the Mark 42, that was there for comedic purposes.

The Extremis guys were tearing apart all his other armors as well.

Psychotron
Those were all new and inferior.

Robtard
Was that stated? Cos I find it hard to believe Stark would create that many inferior suits and shelve them away.

The Mark 42's nonsense was somewhat explained away as it was his newest creation and a work in progress.

MarvelMan02
Killian wins

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
Was that stated? Cos I find it hard to believe Stark would create that many inferior suits and shelve them away.

The Mark 42's nonsense was somewhat explained away as it was his newest creation and a work in progress.

They were all part of the same batch of new armors he made. Obviously he was going for quantity instead of quality.

Time Immemorial
Doom's skin and body is stronger then Iron Mans Armor. Stronger then any metal known to man. Plus it regenerates.

Kazenji

Wasn't that because of his lack of sleep caused by his PTSD from what happened from the events during Avengers.

Time Immemorial
I thought he was making better suits, like the ones that he could assemble off mental command and that could fight for themselves.

TH3_V01D
It funny looking marvel studios fanboys hyping up shit villians like Killian, he like most marvel movie character lacks power.
Doom was horrible, but he fooled Surfer, go h2h against Thing, powerwise he was more than great.

wallman77
Not doubting Doom's strength. Just that Thor strained a little to crush IM's guantlets, while the extremis clowns were tearing it apart with impossible ease.

How was thor straining to crush it? He closed his hand like he had paper in it. His face maybe gave u the impression but it wasn't the face of someone straining he was merely angry. I always thought the exrremis soldiers tore apart the armor easily because of the heat in their hands. When killian was fighting tony, every time he hit him u would see the scorched melted armor marks..

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by wallman77
How was thor straining to crush it? He closed his hand like he had paper in it. His face maybe gave u the impression but it wasn't the face of someone straining he was merely angry. I always thought the exrremis soldiers tore apart the armor easily because of the heat in their hands. When killian was fighting tony, every time he hit him u would see the scorched melted armor marks..
Extremis soldiers could tore apart the armors because they were lower than Tony's standard armors and actually the soldiers were really strong , in one of the episodes of Agents of shield about extremis soldiers, they could send every one flying with just a hit !!
And also Thor didn't crush Iron man's hand like a paper Lol !!

marwash22
Thor crushed that armor effortlessly, he snarled at Tony while doing it, he wasn't struggling.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by marwash22
Thor crushed that armor effortlessly, he snarled at Tony while doing it, he wasn't struggling.
Thor didn't crush the ARMOR !!! he crushed it's hand and that wasn't anything special honestly !!! confused

Robtard

Yeah, I was wrong. Thor just screamed when he crushed the foreaems, no reason to believe it was overly difficult for him.

Lestov16
Either way, Killian's only feats are against weakened IM suits. Only reason he was giving IM a fight was because of his heat, and that's clearly not doing shit to Doom. Given both's Doom's durability (easily tanked having a car chucked at him, which slammed him into a bus, and supernova-level heat was necessary to neutralize him) and power output (sending the Thing flying and beginning to break IW's shield), which are above anything Killian's ever displayed, I'm inclined to give him a certain victory.

Robtard
The supernova attack didn't neatralize Doom, he was still fully functional after. It was the rapid cooling of his super-heated body that took him out.

Killian's heat will not be a problem to Doom, considering.

wallman77
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Thor didn't crush the ARMOR !!! he crushed it's hand and that wasn't anything special honestly !!! confused

Lol you might be the moron of the day. He didn't crush the armor? Was his forearm not covered in the same material as the rest of his body? It was nothing special? Could you do it? Lol go to sleep.

DrDeadpool
Lol you might be the moron of the day. He didn't crush the armor? Was his forearm not covered in the same material as the rest of his body? It was nothing special? Could you do it? Lol go to sleep.
And i think you need to go back to school maybe this time they teach you that crushing something thick is harder that something thin (and also get some consultation there maybe they could help you to change that attitude MAYBE !!) it's obvious the armor on his forearm is thinner than his armor on his chest (because of the weapons there) and Thor has shown more powerful feats that this one really doesn't hold much to them !!

DrDeadpool
And i think you need to go back to school maybe this time they teach you that crushing something thick is harder that something thin (and also get some consultation there maybe they could help you to change that attitude MAYBE !!) it's obvious the armor on his forearm is thinner than his armor on his chest (because of the weapons there) and Thor has shown more powerful feats that this one really doesn't hold much to them !!

wallman77
Did posting twice make u feel uber? Lol

maxivitopowe
Again the IM 3 armours weren't inferior

The only reason the Extremis soldiers were able to tear into them was because of the extreme heat they were outputting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.