Khruk (Second Imperial Civil War) Vs Asajj Ventress (TCW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Khruk during the second imperial civil war (the one with the darth krayt one sith and cade skywalker) vs asajj ventress during the clone wars CGI. Will a experienced Khruk win against dark jedi Asajj ventress?

carthage
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by carthage
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE

PTforthewin
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE um wouldn't khruk be a far more experienced jedi master then he was during the clone wars? Id say asajj doesn't stand a chance against k'kruhk during the second imperial civil war khruk during this time killed many sith then and I'm pretty sure the sith in darth krayts galactic empire are far more powerful then a dark jedi

DarthAnt66
There is a key on your keyboard one (the comma) and two (the period) keys away from "M" then grant you the ability of punctuation. Please try it. thumb up

carthage
Not really. Ventress is a naturally skilled swordsman, with above average TK feats who could kill just about every dark sider in the Legacy era apart from Emperor Krayt and Caedus. Kruhk has nothing even remotely indicating he could take her on.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
There is a key on your keyboard one (the comma) and two (the period) keys away from "M" then grant you the ability of punctuation. Please try it. thumb up I'm using my iphone

DarthAnt66
The iPhone has keys for punctuation as well.

PTforthewin
Not really. Ventress is a naturally skilled swordsman, with above average TK feats who could kill just about every dark sider in the Legacy era apart from Emperor Krayt and Caedus. Kruhk has nothing even remotely indicating he could take her on. I'm skill, experience, and wisdom. He survived the battle of Geonisis and was in the patarenki arena at the time and was one of the only jedi to survive the heavy blaster fire of the shitty b1 droids while many other "more powerful jedi" such as coleman trebor got killed. He survived order 66, killing the clones assigned to kill him while a more powerful jedi "Aayla Secura" got shot and killed without a fight also Ki Adi Mundi also got shot down and Mundi was way more powerful then Ventress, Ventress practically fled when they thought. Khruk also survived the great jedi purge, the 3rd jedi purge about 3 Or 4 wars, several uprising such as the yinchorri uprising and Still lived after the defeat of darth krayt and surpassed luke Skywalkers life. Also he survived fighting grievous.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I'm skill, experience, and wisdom. He survived the battle of Geonisis and was in the patarenki arena at the time and was one of the only jedi to survive the heavy blaster fire of the shitty b1 droids while many other "more powerful jedi" such as coleman trebor got killed. He survived order 66, killing the clones assigned to kill him while a more powerful jedi "Aayla Secura" got shot and killed without a fight also Ki Adi Mundi also got shot down and Mundi was way more powerful then Ventress, Ventress practically fled when they thought. Khruk also survived the great jedi purge, the 3rd jedi purge about 3 Or 4 wars, several uprising such as the yinchorri uprising and Still lived after the defeat of darth krayt and surpassed luke Skywalkers life. Also he survived fighting grievous. IN not im

DarthAnt66
Skill? He got crushed by Ventress and Grievous.
Experience? Experience from losing perhaps.
Wisdom? That really did well for Ood Bnar.

carthage
Mundi was never more powerful then Ventress. Ventress's dueling feats are superior to his, she has better TK, and just generally eclipses him in most areas. Not that'd she kill him easily, but there is no reason to assume he'd beat her when his best dueling feats are against droids lol.

PTforthewin
Skill? He got crushed by Ventress and Grievous.
Experience? Experience from losing perhaps.
Wisdom? That really did well for Ood Bnar. that was in the clone wars were discussing him during 138 ABY

DarthAnt66
He would have only got worse.

PTforthewin
He would have only got worse. yet he killed scores of sith

DarthAnt66
Quote? Scan?

PTforthewin
Quote? Scan? eat a dick, I'm trying to do my homework

PTforthewin
Quote? Scan? plus I don't have a computer and my parents won't let me use there's and I don't know how to do that on iphone

DarthAnt66
I accept your concession.

carthage
To be fair Ant, he's using the same type of unreliable evidence you do when you made TLDR posts about your boyfriend Revan

DarthAnt66
No. You are just the one who says cut-scenes are non-canon (despite them being officially canon), accolades are worthless (lmfao), and anything that occurs in a game is fiction (I'm impressed you made it this far in life). Such an embarrassment.

carthage
I never have any scans or depictions of anyone fighting for proof, but I can give you mediocre, imprecise, and secondhand quotes that are ambiguous!

DarthAnt66
I'm going to report you for harassment. Enjoy.

Lord Stark
Not really. Ventress is a naturally skilled swordsman, with above average TK feats who could kill just about every dark sider in the Legacy era apart from Emperor Krayt and Caedus. Kruhk has nothing even remotely indicating he could take her on.

I'm sorry but Ventress would get her shit pushed in by Darth Wyrrlok.

carthage
IDK, I don't disagree. I hold him above Darth Zannah, so you may be correct.

Lord Stark
Mundi was never more powerful then Ventress. Ventress's dueling feats are superior to his, she has better TK, and just generally eclipses him in most areas. Not that'd she kill him easily, but there is no reason to assume he'd beat her when his best dueling feats are against droids lol.

Ventress got forced into retreat by Mundi. Also yeah Wyrrlok is Tyranus level.

carthage
Wyyrlok has no feats that put him on the level of someone like Dooku, none whatsoever. Maybe on the likes of folk like Saesee Tiin and other PT Jedi goldenboys, put nothing on a high level duelist like him.

Lord Stark
Wyyrlok has no feats that put him on the level of someone like Dooku, none whatsoever. Maybe on the likes of folk like Saesee Tiin and other PT Jedi goldenboys, put nothing on a high level duelist like him.

Yes he does.
Krayt as of the PT fought on par with Kenobi. His dueling skill should be at least Dooku level by the time of his ascent and powerboost. Krayt had significant trouble with Wyrrlok. Not to mention the dude shitting on an Ancient Sith Lord.

carthage
Well, to be fair he fought with an area advantage and Ben hadn't used a saber in years, but I think he did better than others would. Dooku's aggregate feats simply outweigh Wyyrlok, Wyrrlok may know more about esoteric aspects but he hasn't collapsed bridges, withstood ROTS' Anakin's "meteor strikes", and lifted massive obelisks with his TK. He also defeated Andeddu with the aid of a nexus iiirc, maybe Q99 can correct me if I'm wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.