Ulic Qel Droma vs. Darth Vader RODV vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
This is Vader right after the Mustafar events, exactly during the time period of the novel Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader. Is Ulic capable of holding his own, or can Vader break Ulic and overwhelm him with TK?

Sora Bulq also has improved force defenses, so he doesn't get one shot like he normally does against force attacks

Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
This is actually a surprisingly good topic. Idk where to rank Vader by this point though.

Nephthys
Ulic.

Q99
Darth Vader's still fairly thrown off by his body at this point... I think I give this one to Ulic.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is actually a surprisingly good topic. Idk where to rank Vader by this point though.
Vader managed to beat Roan Shryne through clever application of telekinesis although he was losing the duel. I could see him replicating that.

If not, then Sora should win. He has the best feats and accolades out of the three.

carthage
50/50 Ulic or Bulq for me.

If Bulq had better force feats I'd give it to him

I think Vader would tire either of them out depending on who he fought first

NewGuy01
I guess Ulic would win.

Astor Ebligis
Ulic quite easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.