Pick your World and Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Choose based off yourself and dreams of where you would want to live the most.

No Powers in any world, just transplant your current self in a new world of your choosing and add a skill, occupation or what you would want to do there.

My Picks

1. Elysium (Politician, Established Businessman or Bounty Hunter)
2. Pandora (As a local or Native)
3. Megacity (As a Judge)
4. Matrix (Plugged in or Out, No )
5. Star Wars Universe (No Powers just a traveler)
7. Star Trek (Human working in Federation)
8. Marvel (Agent working for shield)
10. Riddick Universe (Being a member of the Undead)
11. Zombie Universe (Survivor Fighting for his future)
12. Book of Eli/Oblivion Stye Earth, Post War, (Lone Survivor looking for hope)

All I could think of for me, feel free to add you own world and role.

Lord Lucien
I'm gonna judge yours first.

1.) Oh God, the inhumanity,
2.) If I'm not Jake Sully then the experience is wasted on me.
3.) Oh f*ck no. Either you die in the line of duty or you retire and get to wander the wastes.
4.) Not unplugging, it sucks. And if I can't pull a Cypher, not worth the existential crisis.
5.) Probably the best. Huge galaxy to explore just as some no-name traveler.
6.) You don't have a sex.
7.) Holodecks and replicators are the t*ts, but transporters kill you every time. Plus alien invasions and Borg and shit. Too scary.
8.) lol no
9.) No nein.
10.) Never heard of it.
11.) Sounds fun, but would actually suck.
12.) Hell no.

I'd want to be one of the anonymous vampires from Twilight. I get to be immortal, have an X-man power, and be super sexy sparkly. Also kill people and totally get away with it. Also no air fare. And can breath underwater. And seduce high school girls. And never have to waste time sleeping. And get physically aroused at blood.

Robtard
Game of Thrones: A mother****ing Lannister.

edit: Not literal in the MFer sense.

Wonder Man
Limbo with Magik in marvel
With Black Stallion in the desert
Zombie Master in Xanth
Adept of magic in Apprentice Adept
Piolt in Aliens

Mindship
Superhero psychologist (ie, I counsel them) in the Lee/Kirby Marvelverse.

StarCraft2
Men are dying due to mysterious disease/virus but women are not affected.

I'm Last surviving male on earth.

Time to repopulate... Happily

Bardock42
Like "Y: The Last Man"

Robtard
There's a crappy film from the late 90's called "The Last Man on Planet Earth" with a similar premise: A "Y-Bomb" kills almost all men on the planet, then the women of the world come together and outlaw any males from being born henceforth, cos the world is better off without men. All very vaginally.

riv6672
Lol@vaginally!

Immemorial's #7 is a great choice. I'd be the Federation's only male nurse on the Enterprise. Heck, i look good in shorts...

Lexington
The Doctor from Voyager!

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp214/stc_010/StarTrekVoyagerTheDoctorDayDreamstt.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091221081232/memoryalpha/en/images/e/e8/Tuvok_and_the_Doctors.jpg

Dr. Matthew
World similar to the Supernatural and Hellblazer universe.

I get to wear a badass trenchcoat, 2 revolvers, a break-action shotgun, and a claymore.

I have a huge knowledge in the occult, philosophy, theology, female anatomy. I'm very cunning and attractive. One of my missions was to headbash Edward Cullen's sparkling head, and to toilet paper Darkseid's home at Apokilips.

jinXed by JaNx
I suppose I would choose Star Trek just because it's the closest thing to a realized Utopian society that still seems to retain individuality.

I would choose the Matrix but even with the powers of Neo I would miss the free will of my fellow man.

Lestov16
Probably Marvel. Might get to see the Avengers at some point.

Dr Will Hatch
1. Culture-verse citizen who does whatever the hell he wants because it's a Utopian post-scarcity society that makes Star Trek look medieval.

2. Marvel/DC random citizen who maybe one day develops magical powers or superpowers

3. Buffyverse because of the never ending supply of snarky dialogue/hot chicks with superpowers

4. Tarantinoverse because it seems exciting, and you'll never have a dull conversation again.

Firefly218
Federation worker in star trek
Muggle in Harry Potter universe
I would be spiderman in the MCU, so spidey can finally join the Avengers
I'd join Malcolm Reynolds Firefly crew as the new pilot
Jedi in star wars
A blade runner in the Blade Runner universe
A goonie in The Goonies
A student in Xavier's school for the gifted
A citizen of Elysium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.