Darth Talon VS Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Both are hot twiliks who would win

Q99
Darth Talon has force and probably sabers.

Intrepid37
Holding a lead over Sing impresses me more than repeatedly getting beat by Cade. Secura wins.

NewGuy01
I dunno, sometimes Ayala is made out as a complete punk, sometimes she's really good. Should be an interesting match regardless.

Q99
Talon loses to Cade in the force, not generally sabers (and has a saber win on him), and her force feats are better than Aayla.

Beating Aurra Sing is no small feat, but I do believe Talon has an edge in both areas, to different extents.

Lord Stark
Aayla and Unduli also took Ventress to the curb on Alzoc III

Stealth Moose
Add some mud, make it a wrestling competition.

Lord Stark
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2011/186/b/5/talon_vs_aayla_by_wln73-d3l1ztn.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Aayla and Unduli also took Ventress to the curb on Alzoc III

Yea, but Unduli is a strong duelist who's able to give Ventress a fight on her own.

carthage
Talon has better force feats, but Secura may be a marginally better duelist.

Gonna give it to Talon for the slimmest of majorities though.

Q99
As a duelist, Darth Talon held her own in a protracted battle with Shado Vao, beat Cade once while he was with the Sith (at that point, he'd already had a refresher on his Jedi training) and even at the end of the series was able to use acrobatics to outmaneuver and escape him, and killed Princess Marasiah Fel's bodyguard and Imperial Knight Master in a duel.

In the force, she's show major TK (ripped up a solid stone floor make a 7+ foot tall chunk erupt from it), was able to completely disguise herself as Marasiah Fel once (to a Knight she was close to no less), and was able to read the mind of a Master (which caused eye and nose bleeding for some reason).

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
As a duelist, Darth Talon held her own in a protracted battle with Shado Vao, beat Cade once while he was with the Sith (at that point, he'd already had a refresher on his Jedi training) and even at the end of the series was able to use acrobatics to outmaneuver and escape him, and killed Princess Marasiah Fel's bodyguard and Imperial Knight Master in a duel.

In the force, she's show major TK (ripped up a solid stone floor make a 7+ foot tall chunk erupt from it), was able to completely disguise herself as Marasiah Fel once (to a Knight she was close to no less), and was able to read the mind of a Master (which caused eye and nose bleeding for some reason).

True, but Aayla Secura single handedly turned the tide of the battle of Felucia if BFII is to be taken for anything at all.

DarthAnt66
Pretty sure the plot is canon, so I guess (atleast wookiee says it is).

Q99
In what respect? Breaking through an enemy line that was engaged with clones and taking down an enemy commander wouldn't be too odd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.