Superman (MoS) vs Moive Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D
The superhero with the most awesome action setpieces in a superheo movie vs the pathetic goldilocks from those marvel comedies.

The Battle takes place in New York.

Who wins?

NemeBro
lol

Silent Master
Captain America wins.

TH3_V01D
Cap cant win because he is propaganda not a character

StealthRanger
>Glorifies Superman
>Slanders Thor
>Calls Captain Amercia propaganda

Obvious troll is obvious

TH3_V01D
Superman is the father of superhero comicdom buddy, everyone in this Earth knows the S symbol, my son,grandson, etc is gonna know who is he.

Cap is.....well cap, steroids poster boy

StealthRanger
Anyone else thinks the OP is a 7 year old who sneaks on the internet without his parents permission and goes on sites his parents wouldn't allow him to?

TH3_V01D
Stay on topic please. If I were a 7 year old kid i would drooling for thor, avengers and co, you know, those movies aimed for gulluble children

Silent Master
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Anyone else thinks the OP is a 7 year old who sneaks on the internet without his parents permission and goes on sites his parents wouldn't allow him to?

It's possible.

BTW, Cap stomps 10/10.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Stay on topic please. If I were a 7 year old kid i would drooling for thor, avengers and co, you know, those movies aimed for gulluble children
So you say DC movies are for adults !!!!! just because they spent more on the action scenes!!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America wins. Originally posted by Silent Master
It's possible.

BTW, Cap stomps 10/10.

Wow you showed him VI!

Epicurus
Is that why you can't even spell "gullible" correctly and your posts reek of bad grammar?

Stealth Moose
Moive Thor stomps while riding Cap's shoulders.

COG Veteran
Mjolnir >>> generic neck snap.

FrothByte
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Mjolnir >>> generic neck snap.

Thor's neck snap >>> Clark's neck snap

Robtard
Thor challenges Superman to a hammer throwing contest and then mocks Superman for not being able to pick up Mjolnir.

"You're so pathetic... and tiny." - Thor

/thread

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor challenges Superman to a hammer showing contest in front of the ladies and then mocks Superman for not being able to get it up.

"You're so pathetic... and tiny." - Thor

/thread

Fixed.

Mindship
Batman with prep.

Robtard
Yeah, he'l need to bust out the ole Bat-Penis-Pump to compete.

carver9
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Moive Thor stomps while riding Cap's shoulders.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thor wins.

TH3_V01D
So salty.

Be mad at marvel studios. It not my fault most fights looks like direct to DVD scenes

God Cloth Seiya
Supes wins.

Silent Master
I can see that someone is mad that Marvel has better fight scenes.

Arachnid1
This fight easily goes to Ozymandias.

NemeBro
I can see that someone is mad that Marvel has better fight scenes. Marvel doesn't have better fight scenes than Man of Steel, lol.

Better characters and stories? Sure.

Fight scenes? Not even close.

KuRuPT Thanosi
you're a fight scene

Time Immemorial
I can see that someone is mad that Marvel has better fight scenes.

Again your proven as continually wrong. Batman and Man of Steel have way better fight scenes. You are literally so biased you can't think straight and generally wrong every time you open your mouth at this point.

As for story, Its hit or miss on each movie sometimes cept for Captain America.

Tzeentch
I agree with the fight scenes in Man of Steel blowing every fightscene in the Marvel movies out of the water.

The fight scenes in MoS are > any Marvel movie fight scene in the same way the fight scenes in Return of the Sith were vastly superior to the fight scenes in, say, Lord of the Rings, or the Original Trilogy. thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Marvel doesn't have better fight scenes than Man of Steel, lol.

Fight scenes? Not even close.

As far as CGI boes maybe, but I was talking about showcasing hth skill.

Time Immemorial
Never seen Batman movies or Man of Steel apparently. Keep showing your slanted view points.

TH3_V01D
Lol, why the **** would need someone like superman hand to hand skills?

CGI is obligatory if you want to potrait over the top action that makes justice to the Superman character or you would end with someone underwhelming as movie thor.
Cap is a lowly street level hero, making fight scenes for him is no diferent than you average action hero.

I cant wait for the future Cavillman vs Dwaynsday, shit gonna level a country and i gonna love it

NemeBro
As far as CGI boes maybe, but I was talking about showcasing hth skill. lol?

Thor and Hulk fight like slow-moving bricks. Most of the action in the Avengers was CGI and big splosion spectacle. It was entertaining, but not nearly as well-choreographed (Or as competently digitally rendered for that matter) as Man of Steel's was.

Skill? Like Black Widow?

http://i.imgur.com/uckLCue.gif

Come on man.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I agree with the fight scenes in Man of Steel blowing every fightscene in the Marvel movies out of the water.

The fight scenes in MoS are > any Marvel movie fight scene in the same way the fight scenes in Return of the Sith were vastly superior to the fight scenes in, say, Lord of the Rings, or the Original Trilogy. thumb up Return of the Sith's fight scenes? Ehhhh.

Maybe better than the OT by and large, but LotR? Nah.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Never seen Batman movies or Man of Steel apparently. Keep showing your slanted view points. Batman's fight scenes kinda suck though.

TH3_V01D
agree with nemebro.
Nolan batman movies are great, but fight scenes are not his strong point.
I hope Snyder make the new batman fight like the batman from the arkham games

Robtard
IMO, Batman should be the dirtiest fighter out there. Going for eye gouges and groin shots.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
IMO, Batman should be the dirtiest fighter out there. Going for eye gouges and groin shots.

Dude, if I had no superpowers and I had to take down gangs of ninja's, police, gangs of thugs, giant scarly looking men with masks I would be doing the same thing. big grin

Time Immemorial
lol?

Thor and Hulk fight like slow-moving bricks. Most of the action in the Avengers was CGI and big splosion spectacle. It was entertaining, but not nearly as well-choreographed (Or as competently digitally rendered for that matter) as Man of Steel's was.

Skill? Like Black Widow?

Come on man.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Neme your awesome bro smile

God Cloth Seiya
lol?

Skill? Like Black Widow?

Come on man. If you look close enough you can see their heads don't even touch.

quanchi112
Marvel doesn't have better fight scenes than Man of Steel, lol.

Fight scenes? Not even close. Hahahahaha. The fight scenes in man of steel were both repetitive and with no real buildup. Boring.

Better fight scenes in marvel hands down.

They also make a lot more money than inferior dc. It isn't even close anymore.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hahahahaha. The fight scenes in man of steel were both repetitive and with no real buildup. Boring.

Better fight scenes in marvel hands down.

They also make a lot more money than inferior dc. It isn't even close anymore.

No they aren't

Nope, marvel fight scenes are inferior

They make more money cause they have more movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
No they aren't

Nope, marvel fight scenes are inferior

They make more money cause they have more movies. Look at green lantern. They have a formula and a plan they are executing. Dc is trying to follow suit. It isn't even close.

Marvel fight scenes are far better as evidenced by their movies being vastly more successful.

Dc is like the junior varsity team compared to mighty marvel.

TH3_V01D
They make more money because the marvel movies are aimed to children.
I heard parents complaining how violent man of steel was.

God Cloth Seiya
Look at green lantern. They have a formula and a plan they are executing. Dc is trying to follow suit. It isn't even close.

Marvel fight scenes are far better as evidenced by their movies being vastly more successful.

Dc is like the junior varsity team compared to mighty marvel.

Look at Fantastic Four and the hulk movies. Not to mention the 1st Iron man movie.= shitty

In all there movies they have only a few successful ones. Like the new captain america.

If Dc is junior varsity, then marvel is pee wee.

Some of the x-men movies are terrible to.

maxivitopowe

Skill? Like Black Widow?

you know dat hair punch takes skill

quanchi112
They make more money because the marvel movies are aimed to children.
I heard parents complaining how violent man of steel was. The name of the game is making money so objectively they are stomping dc. Undeniable.

TH3_V01D
I dont give **** about that, i only want kick ass action, and man of steel brings that.
I cant ****ing wait for the next one.

quanchi112
Look at Fantastic Four and the hulk movies. Not to mention the 1st Iron man movie.= shitty

In all there movies they have only a few successful ones. Like the new captain america.

If Dc is junior varsity, then marvel is pee wee.

Some of the x-men movies are terrible to. FF isn't owned by Disney, sport.

Thor 2 was successful as was Cap 2. Ironman films have been successful. Avengers is atop the mountain. Marvel is expanding its roster whereas dc is going back to the same

Xmen also isn't disney. Get your facts straight. I mean come on, sport.

quanchi112
I dont give **** about that, i only want kick ass action, and man of steel brings that.
I cant ****ing wait for the next one. One dimensional. I want it all but simple people just need one or two things as more just confuses them.

God Cloth Seiya
FF isn't owned by Disney, sport.

Thor 2 was successful as was Cap 2. Ironman films have been successful. Avengers is atop the mountain. Marvel is expanding its roster whereas dc is going back to the same

Xmen also isn't disney. Get your facts straight. I mean come on, sport. High school musical was more popular then half of the marvel movies.

I await for your buthurt.

quanchi112
High school musical was more popular then half of the marvel movies.

I await for your buthurt. not all of them. Again marvel is superior than dc. Just accept it.

God Cloth Seiya
In money wise sure why not I mean its not like they 10x the amount of movies. Avengers is better than any DC movie I've seen. But when it comes to solo where it isn't a bunch of different movie characters coming into one movie..............yeah DC is superior.

I also can't wait for the JL movie if they end up making it.

maxivitopowe
DC is playing catchup... poorly

TH3_V01D
Marvel movies feel like teasers for the next big event, as standalone movies they are decent at best

quanchi112
In money wise sure why not I mean its not like they 10x the amount of movies. Avengers is better than any DC movie I've seen. But when it comes to solo where it isn't a bunch of different movie characters coming into one movie..............yeah DC is superior.

I also can't wait for the JL movie if they end up making it. No, dc isn't even close. Man of steel was awful and they are rebooting the Batman franchise.

Marvel is building steam whereas dc is just tying to figure things out.

God Cloth Seiya
No, dc isn't even close. Man of steel was awful and they are rebooting the Batman franchise.

Marvel is building steam whereas dc is just tying to figure things out. Its funny how your the only one who thought is sucked. Marvel will build steam and crash it straight into the ground if they put Thanos in the movie.

I await your buthurt.

Tzeentch
Return of the Sith's fight scenes? Ehhhh.

Maybe better than the OT by and large, but LotR? Nah. Nah, they're better. In RotS you have characters flipping around, moving super fast and having much more complicated maneuvers being performed in the RotS fight scenes compared to Lord of the Rings.

TH3_V01D
I can already tell that even Marvel Movie Thanos, is not going to more powerful than MoS Superman.

The Movieverse just nerf the characters TOO much

quanchi112
Its funny how your the only one who thought is sucked. Marvel will build steam and crash it straight into the ground if they put Thanos in the movie.

I await your buthurt. No, I am not alone. It was awful and didn't even come close to Ironman 3. laughing out loud

We will see. As of right now they are just hammering dc into the ground.

quanchi112
I can already tell that even Marvel Movie Thanos, is not going to more powerful than MoS Superman.

The Movieverse just nerf the characters TOO much A movie that isn't even being made yet you can tell. Hahahahaha. Lol. Be careful your bias is showing.

TH3_V01D
Bias in what? Im the first one to say that Nolan Batman is a weakling
So far Marvel characters are just too nerfed, just watch ultron being totally a diferent character in the next Avengers.

Unlike you, im not a rabid fanboy.

quanchi112
Bias in what? Im the first one to say that Nolan Batman is a weakling
So far Marvel characters are just too nerfed, just watch ultron being totally a diferent character in the next Avengers.

Unlike you, im not a rabid fanboy. Hulk is far greater than Superman alone from the films. It isn't even close.

TH3_V01D
Yeah sure....

quanchi112
Yeah sure.... Watch Superman ko himself amidst the oil tanker trying to hold the tower up.

laughing out loud

TH3_V01D
If you say so.
BTW that was Clark Kent not Superman

quanchi112
If you say so.
BTW that was Clark Kent not Superman Same powers. He can't just turn them off. Dude, was ko'd like a puss.

Hulk meanwhile palms alien ships with hardly any speed at all.

TH3_V01D
No, is not end movie Superman.
Like Jor el said, he would increment his powers with concentration

quanchi112
No, is not end movie Superman.
Like Jor el said, he would increment his powers with concentration He was dodging bullets left and right. Hulk just calmly batted them away and didn't need speed to amp his attacks.

Hulk is too much for puny man.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nah, they're better. In RotS you have characters flipping around, moving super fast and having much more complicated maneuvers being performed in the RotS fight scenes compared to Lord of the Rings. In RotS you have a bunch of people aiming their attacks at each other's swords (A technique known as "Flynning"wink for long periods of time, making the duels rather boring.

You can't beat me in the topic of fight choreography, just like your sister couldn't beat me in the bedroom.

Tzeentch
But the fight choreography was a lot better because the graphics were more polished and the maneuvers displayed their superhuman abilities a lot better.

NemeBro
k

Time Immemorial
As far as CGI boes maybe, but I was talking about showcasing hth skill.

Are you even human that breaths air?

Tzeentch
lol

Mindship

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/images/smilies/excellent-mr-burns2.gif

Robtard
Love the bounce.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of thor. As usual.

TheGrat1
If you look close enough you can see their heads don't even touch.
Black Widow has iron-hard hair confirmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.