Depression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilco
I train for about 6 days a week (fitness) but, I really can't relinquish the hurt about 2 and bit years ago. I was in a coma for 18 days and I'll never be the same again.

I went to war and that was hard enough, but, yanks coped it worsen - that's for sure.

I'm very blessed with God with the injuries I've had, I hope for Gods sake - the yanks (the Government) will rehabilitate the soldiers? who f***ing knows!!!

wilco
Originally posted by wilco
I train for about 6 days a week (fitness) but, I really can't relinquish the hurt about 2 and bit years ago. I was in a coma for 18 days and I'll never be the same again.

I went to war and that was hard enough, but, yanks copped it worse - that's for sure.

I'm very blessed with God with the injuries I've had, I hope for Gods sake - the yanks (the Government) will rehabilitate the soldiers? who f***ing knows!!!

Shakyamunison
Try meditating or chanting. Chanting is what I do twice a day.

jaden101
Injured and mentally ill soldiers aren't of any use to the rich folk who send them to war. So no. The government won't help to rehabilitate thousands of soldiers with physical and mental injuries beyond very token gestures. That's why it gets left to charities to pick up the pieces, for the little they can do.

It's a total disgrace.

BackFire
Your cynicism is disgusting, and correct.

wilco
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Try meditating or chanting. Chanting is what I do twice a day.

I do fitness, rather then meditating. It relaxes me... smile

Oneness
Originally posted by wilco

I went to war and that was hard enough, but, yanks coped it worsen - that's for sure.

I'm very blessed with God with the injuries I've had, I hope for Gods sake - the yanks (the Government) will rehabilitate the soldiers? who f***ing knows!!! Depression can greatly debilitate one's intelligence in that you're too grounded to be as productive or creative as you could be.

wilco
Originally posted by Oneness
Depression can greatly debilitate one's intelligence in that you're too grounded to be as productive or creative as you could be.

Also, I've had 2 severe brain injuries too sad

It's a miracle I'm still alive. Ask my neurologist? Seriously!

It's xyz!
You get benefits at least.

There's that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.