Punisher vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Shatterstar sat the Thing down with his sword.
Can Punisher do it with a weapon?

pym-ftw
Lol no.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol HELL no.
thumb up

SamZED
A shot to the eye socket maybe? Like 1/10?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Depends. What weapon?

Thing always has his mouth open like he's about to swallow, Frank could feed him with high powered explosives.

God Cloth Seiya
Punisher with infinity gauntlet win.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thing always has his mouth open like he's about to swallow, Frank could feed him with high powered explosives.
ROFLMMFAO. rolling on floor laughing

psycho gundam
punisher has lost to ulik badly with standard weapons but he's beaten a relatively current rhino with a rocket launcher and that red hand thing baron von strucker had. he beat rhino badly

thing is closer to ulik than rhino (i guess) but it still depends on the loadout punisher has

guy222
Poor Frank

rotiart
Frank shrinks down using his antman gear. Walks inside things skull. Steps on his brain. Leaves a small bomb behind for fun, then leaves.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wonder Man

When did Shatterstar put Ben down with his sword?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by psycho gundam
punisher has lost to ulik badly with standard weapons but he's beaten a relatively current rhino with a rocket launcher and that red hand thing baron von strucker had. he beat rhino badly

thing is closer to ulik than rhino (i guess) but it still depends on the loadout punisher has

Ben > Ulik

Bentley
Thing is Superior.

Kazenji
Punisher depeding on the weapons.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kazenji
Punisher depeding on the weapons.

Ben also wins depending on his weapons awesr

Kazenji
Yeah his fists....that's his weapons

but as for Frank i'm not sure if he still can get access to S.h.i.e.l.d. weaponary

Bentley
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah his fists....that's his weapons

but as for Frank i'm not sure if he still can get access to S.h.i.e.l.d. weaponary

If there's prep, Thing lives in the Baxter Building.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.