Darkness (W/ Venom Symbiote) vs Juggernaut (Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Jackie Estacado has the Venom symbiote. The battle takes place in a desolate area at night. There are street lights, but Jackie manages to take them out with some well placed web shots as the battle begins.
Jackie knows full well how the symbiotic link works, and has been melded with it for several years in this instance.

They are trying to kill each other for whatever reason.

No BFR

Who wins this?

pym-ftw
... Isn't Jackie a low meta, i've only ever played the games.

The symbiote seems useless here.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
... Isn't Jackie a low meta, i've only ever played the games.

The symbiote seems useless here.

How is he a low meta? And why would the symbiote be useless here? It would give him the strength, durability, and speed to exceed his human limitations. In the right setting I think that the Darkness is quite powerful. Actually the more i think about it, the more I believe that the symbiote would be perfect for Jackie. He'd be a really scary mofo IMO.

Stoic
OK maybe Juggernaut is a bad character to put him against. Cain at full power is a bad character to place most other characters, so I'll make another thread with this Darkness amalgam. I wonder how well he would do against Ghost Rider?

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
How is he a low meta? And why would the symbiote be useless here? It would give him the strength, durability, and speed to exceed his human limitations. In the right setting I think that the Darkness is quite powerful. Actually the more i think about it, the more I believe that the symbiote would be perfect for Jackie. He'd be a really scary mofo IMO.

I agree with pym, what the paff help would the symbiote give to jackie against juggernaut?

Stoic
Originally posted by 8swords
I agree with pym, what the paff help would the symbiote give to jackie against juggernaut?

Hey I did make a Dracula vs Darkness thread you know. I realized that there just aren't very many characters out there in the high Heralds range that could actually beat Cain at his classic levels. I do however believe that under the right conditions that Jackie alone is in the Herald class, giving him the symbiote would make him a beast if he were operating in near total darkness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.