Jaden Korr VS Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Jaden Korr (end of Jedi academy) VS Galen Marek (after beating vader) (force unleashed 1) battle takes place in the emporers throne room, who would win?

Stealth Moose
Ragnos > Vader; therefore, Korr > Marek.

#kmclogic.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ragnos > Vader; therefore, Korr > Marek.

#kmclogic. That means nothing lol

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by PTforthewin
That means nothing lol

You're perceptive.

Fated Xtasy
Both are incredibly skilled in the ways of the force but Jaden has both sides at his disposal, not to mention he's defeated Marka Ragnos,Tavion, Alora and countless of sith apprentices and masters. And while Marek is an impressive Jedi he's limited in his array of techniques, and while his defeat of Shaak Ti and Vader is impressive he lacks the discipline as well as the ability to call on the light side of the force, So it is in my humble opinion, That Jaden Korr take this victory, with much trouble.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Both are incredibly skilled in the ways of the force but Jaden has both sides at his disposal, not to mention he's defeated Marka Ragnos,Tavion, Alora and countless of sith apprentices and masters. And while Marek is an impressive Jedi he's limited in his array of techniques, and while his defeat of Shaak Ti and Vader is impressive he lacks the discipline as well as the ability to call on the light side of the force, So it is in my humble opinion, That Jaden Korr take this victory, with much trouble. starkiller could easily destroy tavion and Alora I'm pretty sure starkiller could kill marka ragnos's spirit starkiller had the potential to be stronger then darth sidious starkiller also had light and darkside abilities not to
Mention that Jaden is only 13 starkiller could have killed the emporer right there at the Death Star only kota stopped him. Also jaden is a mediocre jedi while marek had the potential to become one of the most powerful forceusers in galactic
History

DarthAnt66
http://global3.memecdn.com/grammar-nazis-start-crying-when-they-see-your-posts_gp_334445.jpg
And on this day, every Grammar Nazi was utterly crushed by the sheer depression of trying to process what you just wrote.

Stealth Moose
I'm assuming Cleverbot finally made a KMC account, or someone's gerbil got online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.