Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Are girlfriends or girls intentionally supposed to be crazy, insane and bi polar or is there such things as normal one? I'm literally clueless about them now.

konfetka
Go gay dude

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by konfetka
Go gay dude

Lol, impossible, love girls to much. But they are insane. laughing

konfetka
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

What you call insane? Happy Dance

Kharhmah
Are girlfriends or girls intentionally supposed to be crazy, insane and bi polar or is there such things as normal one? I'm literally clueless about them now. Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Stop. Just stop.

Stealth Moose
I suggest that the OP was born well after Jurassic Park aired in theaters.

konfetka
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Stop. Just stop.
That's what I said rolling on floor laughing
If girls are evil, then switch

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I suggest that the OP was born well after Jurassic Park aired in theaters.

Man I got some stories for you. laughing laughing laughing

silver_tears
Woofer? haermm

Kharhmah
That's what I said rolling on floor laughing
If girls are evil, then switch
No, not "stop going out with crazy girls"..
Stop generalising and calling all women "crazy, insane and bi-polar"..

Astner
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Stop generalising and calling all women "crazy, insane and bi-polar"..
Only crazy girls would be offended by such a generalization.

konfetka
Originally posted by Astner
And all men are sane saints laughing laughing laughing

Shakyamunison
Are girlfriends or girls intentionally supposed to be crazy, insane and bi polar or is there such things as normal one? I'm literally clueless about them now.

Get used to it. wink

Stealth Moose
http://www.kimberfae.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/crazy-women-bizarre-30.jpg

Shakyamunison
The truth is that all of the sane beautiful women are taken by all the rich dudes.

Stealth Moose
Knew it. Damn.

konfetka
Author is talking about girls, he must be 13 LOL

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The truth is that all of the sane beautiful women are taken by all the rich dudes. Because usually the beautiful sane ones are beautiful because they could afford to live healthy, so they come from a rich family with work ethic, so they went to good schools and were taught work ethic.

So inherited wealth translates to actual wealth, a man who's not rich would be embarrassing for them to marry.

Completely untrue.

I've observed that the healthier, wealthier, and cleaner women are more socially awkward, unconcerned with others, greedy, and selfish.

Crazy is a good thing, crazy is human nature, it's going the distance to protect what you've earned and those you care about.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness
Because usually the beautiful sane ones are beautiful because they could afford to live healthy, so they come from a rich family with work ethic, so they went to good schools and were taught work ethic.

So inherited wealth translates to actual wealth, a man who's not rich would be embarrassing for them to marry.

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b2aa69e20177443ddd0c970d-pi

Epicurus
thumb up

Robtard
I've observed that the healthier, wealthier, and cleaner women are more socially awkward, unconcerned with others, greedy, and selfish.

Cleaner?

konfetka
Originally posted by Robtard
Cleaner?

They take showers cuz they are wealthy. You wouldn't understand that .. laughing

Oneness
They take showers cuz they are wealthy. You wouldn't understand that .. laughing Your ASSumptions are irrelevant to me. My true intent was to convey a higher level of general upkeep of one's person:

46-WNPlCYsg

Robtard
You're assuming that poor(er) people don't take care of themselves. Kinda silly, no?

Not to mention the unhealthy rich slobs out there. Have you seen Carlos Slim?

Oneness
You're assuming that poor(er) people don't take care of themselves. Kinda silly, no?

Not to mention the unhealthy rich slobs out there. I've known plenty of OCD not-too-well off individuals, however, ultimately the time they have and the bath-care they can get of a hold of is generally limited. And women who've been raised in a wealthy setting usually are OCD, especially about their appearance as always being able to one-up her peers in looks due to greater resources is a placebo that increases confidence, over-confidence which becomes a drug that must be fueled by looking even better.

konfetka
Your ASSumptions

My main ASSumption is that you are still a virgin just like the author of OP, therefore don't understand shet about females.. Sorry dude.

Robtard
There's no need to be a dick to the guy.

Oneness
My main ASSumption is that you are still a virgin just like the author of OP, therefore don't understand shet about females.. Sorry dude. Your ad hominem tact here is to assert that my lack of sexual experience somehow debilitates the amount of critical social observations I could have made about behavioral pair-bonding as it relates to wealth?

Shakyamunison
Your ad hominem tact here is to assert that my lack of sexual experience somehow debilitates the amount of critical social observations I could have made about behavioral pair-bonding as it relates to wealth?

So, you are a virgin.

Oneness
So, you are a virgin. I'm waiting for perfection incarnate to take mine as she took my inferior's, so I must uphold it.

It matters to me to keep it, so that if she takes it that dweeb will not be the only first-timer she's been with.

konfetka
Your ad hominem tact here is to assert that my lack of sexual experience somehow debilitates the amount of critical social observations I could have made about behavioral pair-bonding as it relates to wealth?

Duh, your inability to get a girl leads to this, man.
Don't blame it on the money. It's all material...

Stealth Moose
I'm waiting for perfection incarnate to take mine, so I must uphold it.

Which actress has you on restraining order?

Oneness
Don't blame it on the money. It's all material... There are more factors in play than my ability to think critically or lack thereof. Such as my bad fortune.

Time Immemorial

laughing laughing laughing laughing

konfetka
There are more factors in play than my ability to think critically or lack thereof. Such as my bad fortune.
Again please accept my condolences..
As for waiting for a perfect one, I don't think you'll luck out there as well.
But whatever floats your boat.

ThorinWoofer
I've had some crazies before, but nothing abnormal.

1. If she says she doesn't care, she wants you to read her mind.
2. When she says how do I look, mostly there is no right answer.
3. If she wants you to talk about your day, she means shut up and listen to her complain.
4. If she asks you do you think about other women, be honest and say yes. Although you're already living the ultimate fantasy with her.
5. When she says you need to be spontaneous, you should read between the lines and start picking up those hints she is dropping about going somewhere or doing some thing you haven't done in a while.
6. When you see bridal magazines, it's over for you.
7. When she asks if you want to move in together, that is the first big step in your relationship, get on board, or get out.

If you're cool with any of that, you've met your match. Also, don't be a dick to women, they are a bit weird and crazy, but once you've been coupled long enough, you can't live without them.

Time Immemorial
My main ASSumption is that you are still a virgin just like the author of OP, therefore don't understand shet about females.. Sorry dude.

I wish I could claim virginity, but the females have taken it from me long ago. What started this thread was my gf had an utter breakdown, whaling, crying, screaming in the car to the airport because she thought she was going to miss her flight.

It suddenly came to her from God that it was sign that if she missed the plane we were breaking up and if she made it we were ok. We get to the airport she has not even missed the flight yet, relationships over, don't talk to me see, no hug or kiss, see you in a new life, walks away..I drive off.

7 minutes later she is calling me telling me she loves me and she made the flight. laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
I've had some crazies before, but nothing abnormal.

1. If she says she doesn't care, she wants you to read her mind.
2. When she says how do I look, mostly there is no right answer.
3. If she wants you to talk about your day, she means shut up and listen to her complain.
4. If she asks you do you think about other women, be honest and say yes. Although you're already living the ultimate fantasy with her.
5. When she says you need to be spontaneous, you should read between the lines and start picking up those hints she is dropping about going somewhere or doing some thing you haven't done in a while.
6. When you see bridal magazines, it's over for you.
7. When she asks if you want to move in together, that is the first big step in your relationship, get on board, or get out.

If you're cool with any of that, you've met your match. Also, don't be a dick to women, they are a bit weird and crazy, but once you've been coupled long enough, you can't live without them.

thumb up Words of wisdom.

Shakyamunison
I wish I could claim virginity, but the females have taken it from me long ago. What started this thread was my gf had an utter breakdown, whaling, crying, screaming in the car to the airport because she thought she was going to miss her flight.

It suddenly came to her from God that it was sign that if she missed the plane we were breaking up and if she made it we were ok. We get to the airport she has not even missed the flight yet, relationships over, don't talk to me see, no hug or kiss, see you in a new life, walks away..I drive off.

7 minutes later she is calling me telling me she loves me and she made the flight. laughing out loud

Sounds like you found your soul mate. laughing out loud

Oneness
Again please accept my condolences..
As for waiting for a perfect one, I don't think you'll luck out there as well.
But whatever floats your boat. I can't fail in creating perfection in my life, so I won't.

konfetka

Exclude stress situations (she was obviously stressing it).
Does she go crazy on a daily basis?

Time Immemorial
Sounds like you found your soul mate. laughing out loud

Oh I did big grin

Astner
This thread turned bitter rather fast.

Robtard

Whaling?

Stealth Moose

I can understand stress but taking a flight time as a call to destiny is definitely crazy. Use protection and change your passwords.

Time Immemorial
Exclude stress situations (she was obviously stressing it).
Does she go crazy on a daily basis?

She has had 3 or 4 of these in like 3 months. She told me she is nervous a lot and does not know why.

She does not go crazy on a daily basis but has crazy mood swings.

Ok like we went and worked out, we come back, I'm hungry as hell cause I have not eaten yet, she ate before we worked out. She wants pancakes, so I start making pancakes. I'm like 4 pancakes into a mix of like 15 and I'm starving already, I'm thinking to hell with it, I'll eat one to get the craving over and eat the rest with her. I butter it up and start eating it, half way in she comes out as I'm standing there eating and and loses it on me. "mad mad I thought we were gonna eat together!!!mad mad"

Now we mad and have to sit at the table eating the rest of them cause she lost it on me eating while I was cooking because I was really hungry.

konfetka
Whaling?

Love it how you find interesting words --- It means she's fat laughing

You see she even wants to eat only pancakes smile))

Shakyamunison
She has had 3 or 4 of these in like 3 months...

You are going to be a father.

Time Immemorial
Whaling?

Dude, she was crying and laughing at the same time, I'm talking hysterical man, shit your only see in movies and even then its probably not real. It was outa this world.

Time Immemorial
You are going to be a father.

Unless the test have all been wrong, I guess so. laughing laughing laughing

Stealth Moose
Is she hot?

Robtard
Pancakes as a post workout meal. Hmmmm.

Shakyamunison
Is she hot?

...and clean...

konfetka
...and clean...

...and wealthy...

Time Immemorial
Is she hot?
Yes big grin

Stealth Moose
Yes big grin

thumb up

konfetka
Yes big grin

Amen, dude stop complaining then she's allowed to do anything she wants. I'm out of this boring thread. Peace rock

Oneness
...and clean... I see you there.

Time Immemorial
Amen, dude stop complaining then she's allowed to do anything she wants. I'm out of this boring thread. Peace rock

Ah, now I get it..thanks cool

Kharhmah
Only crazy girls would be offended by such a generalization. Originally posted by Epicurus
thumb up
Oh so I'm crazy now?
You're calling someone you dont know on the internet crazy, based on what? That fact you dont like me?

That's nice to know.

Robtard
He's just being Astner and trolling you, so stop acting crazy over it smile

Oneness
GoFB2R_AUwM

Astner
He's just being Astner and trolling you, so stop acting crazy over it smile
thumb up

Bardock42

Calling your ex-girlfriends and/or current girlfriends "crazy" is an easy, but stupid way to dismiss their feelings and to not consider actual issues. If you think your girlfriend is "crazy" you should perhaps take a step back and try to see where she is coming from, and perhaps also how your behaviour may have caused some of the things you find "crazy". At any rate being honest and open in a relationship is good, so try to talk to her about what you feel and try to understand what she feels.

Robtard
How vaginal of you

Bardock42
I don't think that being open with your partner should be associated with one's set of genitals.

Robtard
WhateveryousayVaginaMcVaginstein

Stealth Moose
Lmao.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Calling your ex-girlfriends and/or current girlfriends "crazy" is an easy, but stupid way to dismiss their feelings and to not consider actual issues. If you think your girlfriend is "crazy" you should perhaps take a step back and try to see where she is coming from, and perhaps also how your behaviour may have caused some of the things you find "crazy". At any rate being honest and open in a relationship is good, so try to talk to her about what you feel and try to understand what she feels.

Thanks for the relationship advice counselor but I think I'll keep my balls attached.

Bardock42
Thanks for the relationship advice counselor but I think I'll keep my balls attached.

Seriously? You think talking to your partner and trying to work out issues in your relationship somehow makes you less of a man?

You are literally equating masculinity with ignorance and stupidity...

Astner
Calling your ex-girlfriends and/or current girlfriends "crazy" is an easy,
You stand accused of rape of the English language, how do you plead?

Robtard
Like all Germans plead: "I was following orders.". Duh.

Quincy
I agree with Mr. White

Time Immemorial
Like all Germans plead: "I was following orders.". Duh.

laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Seriously? You think talking to your partner and trying to work out issues in your relationship somehow makes you less of a man?

You are literally equating masculinity with ignorance and stupidity...

Somehow you turned something funny into a show of Dr. Dumbshit Phil. Learn to laugh dude, it would do more for you then it would me.

Stealth Moose
Laughing Germans? Perish the thought.

wilco

My sister is bi-polar and my ex.....is *********!!!!!! stick out tongue

I don't know your age? But in their 30's (Women) want security, money and respect. That my dealings with the fairer sex wink

NemeBro
Don't blame it on the money. It's all material... You know, Dolos is actually pretty built and would probably beat you up IRL.

Better stop.

NemeBro
Calling your ex-girlfriends and/or current girlfriends "crazy" is an easy, but stupid way to dismiss their feelings and to not consider actual issues. If you think your girlfriend is "crazy" you should perhaps take a step back and try to see where she is coming from, and perhaps also how your behaviour may have caused some of the things you find "crazy". At any rate being honest and open in a relationship is good, so try to talk to her about what you feel and try to understand what she feels. She could also just be a crazy ***** Bardock.

konfetka
Originally posted by NemeBro
You know, Dolos is actually pretty built and would probably beat you up IRL.

Better stop.
Ooh im scared. R u judging from personal experience? rolling on floor laughing

NemeBro
Well no, because I'm very physically powerful and essentially the greatest armed and unarmed combatant in all of spacetime.

Bardock42
She could also just be a crazy ***** Bardock.

Sure, some people have mental health issues. Again, not being dismissive is key, if you do want to continue that relationship.

Somehow you turned something funny into a show of Dr. Dumbshit Phil. Learn to laugh dude, it would do more for you then it would me.

It wasn't funny.

You stand accused of rape of the English language, how do you plead?

English, in particular, has no authority that decides what is acceptable. You understood what I meant to communicate, therefore the sentence was a success.

Time Immemorial

It wasn't funny.

Everyone else was having fun but when you became Dr. Phil, the fun ended.

Bardock42
If your fun doesn't hold up to thinking critically about what you are saying perhaps it's not a good sort of fun.

Your initial post was sexist and ignorant, and you should feel bad about it. And if you actually have underlying relationship problems you should heed my advice, it will make your relationships better.

Time Immemorial
If your fun doesn't hold up to thinking critically about what you are saying perhaps it's not a good sort of fun.

Your initial post was sexist and ignorant, and you should feel bad about it. And if you actually have underlying relationship problems you should heed my advice, it will make your relationships better.

The guy with an identity crisis wants to give me relationship advice? laughing laughing

You fail to get a joke that everyone else got and now trolling because you feel the need.

It's called a joke, its the internet, anything can be said. Just for a test, I posted that same message on facebook everyone was laughing including my gf, you on the other hand take extreme to a whole other level.

As this really had nothing to do with you, and you continue to insert you un needed advice into a situation where there is no problem. Might wanna get a life?

Kharhmah
Everyone else was having fun but when you became Dr. Phil, the fun ended.
I wasn't having fun. no expression

Also this.

konfetka
The guy with an identity crisis wants to give me relationship advice? laughing laughing

You fail to get a joke that everyone else got and now trolling because you feel the need.

Am I here again?????
Heisenberg is right. Joke no joke you meant it when you were "clueless" and asked for relationship advice.
I like how you ask, and you receive. big grin
Time Immemorial, face the truth, and happiness will find you.

Time Immemorial
Lol, did I post that in another thread? Good callsmile

Robtard
Well no, because I'm very physically powerful and essentially the greatest armed and unarmed combatant in all of spacetime.

Do you even lift

konfetka
Do you even lift
This thread is going into right direction. After lifting make sure to eat pancakes. or DIE laughing

Bardock42

It's called a joke, its the internet, anything can be said. Just for a test, I posted that same message on facebook everyone was laughing including my gf, you on the other hand take extreme to a whole other level.

As this really had nothing to do with you, and you continue to insert you un needed advice into a situation where there is no problem. Might wanna get a life?

Again it's not a funny joke. It's a stupid thing to say, and rather than facing up to ignorant stereotypes it furthers them. If it gets laughs it gets laughs for the wrong reasons from the wrong people. And I'm not sure where the identity crisis idea comes from. I assure you I'm not trolling, I believe everything I said in this thread, and I do not want to get a rise out of you, I'd rather you also agree with me.

Btw, not everything can be said on the internet, depending on your jurisdiction, just as a heads up. (though what you said is probably perfectly fine to be said legally, you just should reconsider cause of aforementioned reasons).

Time Immemorial
This thread is going into right direction. After lifting make sure to eat pancakes. or DIE laughing

When else would you eat pancakes!! big grin

konfetka
When else would you eat pancakes!! big grin
i don't know. i'm a fat bald dude with warts sitting in front of computer cool

Kelly_Bean
We're about as insane as men, but not quite.

Robtard
You shut your trap, Kelly.

The Spleen
Again it's not a funny joke. It's a stupid thing to say, and rather than facing up to ignorant stereotypes it furthers them. If it gets laughs it gets laughs for the wrong reasons from the wrong people. And I'm not sure where the identity crisis idea comes from. I assure you I'm not trolling, I believe everything I said in this thread, and I do not want to get a rise out of you, I'd rather you also agree with me.

Btw, not everything can be said on the internet, depending on your jurisdiction, just as a heads up. (though what you said is probably perfectly fine to be said legally, you just should reconsider cause of aforementioned reasons). He should also know that if it has a penis, it's not a gf. Also cannot have an air nozzle. or be paid. Or be imaginary.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
He should also know that if it has a penis, it's not a gf. Also cannot have an air nozzle. or be paid. Or be imaginary.

Sounds like you have experience with this, fill me in on the last time you got fooled by a tranny. With all your movie imaginations, I would call most of your life imaginary.

The Spleen
Sounds like you have experience with this, fill me in on the last time you got fooled by a tranny. With all your movie imaginations, I would call most of your life imaginary. Calm down. Just busting your ovaries.

Time Immemorial
Calm down. Just busting your ovaries.

You screwed up coming in here to troll me and taken your MVF butt hurt to a new level rouge jedi. I've reported you to the mods for following me around and bashing me for no reason. Take it up with them.

The Spleen
Why do you keep calling me that? I'm just kidding around with you, just like others are.

Time Immemorial
Why do you keep calling me that? I'm just kidding around with you, just like others are.

Hmmm, Cause you told everyone you are rouge Jedi? This thread was dead and had nothing to do with you, you found it cause of a disagreement in another thread and wanted to troll me. I hope you get banned again, you are worthless.

The Spleen
Hmmm, Cause you told everyone you are rouge Jedi? This thread was dead and had nothing to do with you, you found it cause of a disagreement in another thread and wanted to troll me. I hope you get banned again, you are worthless. Lol, man, you must really have issues with this Jedi dude.

And for the record, you stalked/trolled me in the MVF first, before I ever even knew you. You started this shitstorm and are blaming it on me, Supra. hey, didn't you get banned? What happened there, Supra?

Time Immemorial
Lol, man, you must really have issues with this Jedi dude.

And for the record, you stalked/trolled me in the MVF first, before I ever even knew you. You started this shitstorm and are blaming it on me, Supra. hey, didn't you get banned? What happened there, Supra?

Then why you pming me worried that your secret been exposed? You infect told me you didn't even know Supra and didn't even know why he was banned.

The Spleen
Then why you pming me worried that your secret been exposed? You infect told me you didn't even know Supra and didn't even know why he was banned. Let it go, man. You are making a fool of yourself.

Bardock42
Look, everyone knows you are both socks, lets just be friends until you get eventually banned and we miss you again.

The Spleen
But to answer your original question, no, no girls are normal. They are all crazy in their own ways. You will never, I mean never, find one that will not drive you crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.