Neo vs The One (Lawless)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Neo from Matrix vs Lawless from The One

quanchi112
Neo wins.

FrothByte
Considering Neo gets all of his powers from the Matrix, then yeah, Neo wins.

marwash22
if we use Neo from "Reloaded" and take away flight and body jumping, this is a decent fight.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by marwash22
if we use Neo from "Reloaded" and take away flight and body jumping, this is a decent fight.

Thanks man, I figured it was a decent match considering similar screen feats and being both the One from their prospective universes.

Psychotron
I think Neo from just the first movie would be a good match, otherwise Neo stomps.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Considering Neo gets all of his powers from the Matrix, then yeah, Neo wins.

Just hand to hand no power, not fair otherwise.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
I think Neo from just the first movie would be a good match, otherwise Neo stomps.

Then speed would probably be the same. Yulaw seems stronger but Neo more skilled.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte
Then speed would probably be the same. Yulaw seems stronger but Neo more skilled.

Eh, I don't think Neo is more skilled. As for strength, Neo was more or less on par with Smith, who was busting concrete like cardboard. I think it would be a very even fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
Eh, I don't think Neo is more skilled. As for strength, Neo was more or less on par with Smith, who was busting concrete like cardboard. I think it would be a very even fight.

Yulaw had his own fighting style. I'm not sure if he was able to absorb all the different fighting styles of his alternate selves. Neo on the other hand pretty much downloaded every single martial art known to man. I'd say that gives him a skill advantage, at least in variety. Still a good fight though.

Psychotron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.